TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 17, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And doesn't this just sum it all up.... Eric @RealityRecaps
·25m
I mean... it’s like you couldn’t script this stuff!
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 37m
#BB21
Jackson talking about college.
Jack asks him what fraternity he was in.
Jackson looks at the camera and then says we're no longer standing.
He says "there were a lot of allegations, but it's not what you know it's what you can prove in court."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·33s
#BB21
Kemi putting on her full camp comeback outfit.
Nicole mentioned the want all the campers in their full outfit.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·5m
Jess to Kemi/Nic: They're complaining about half an orange in the refrigerator. Isn't half an orange supposed to be in the refrigerator? ... There's like a garbage bag full of (e) raw meat on the top shelf of the refrigerator. Pick & choose your battles dude. #bb21

Kemi: Who put the bag of meat there?
Jess: Michie did. And rightfully so. He cooks all the time.
Kemi: It's also his prerogative to cook all the time. And that doesn't mean he owns the fridge. And whatever he says is gospel to what goes in the fridge.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
10m
Tommy showing Jess and Kemi how he makes the bed.
We have a fluff, fluff, fluff and a karate chop.
Tommy leaves.
Kemi tells Jess she knows there is a mob mentality to the game but she says it doesn't have to be like that.
Jess says you have really tiny ears.

Kemi telling Jess she didn't say hi to Jack or Jackson because they were talking sh!t about her last night. She also said Jack out of nowhere threw her water bottle on the table. She says she is not going to let anyone disrespect her.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
10m
Kemi to Jess- I'm probably getting roasted by the fans. "That's what Big Brother is". I'm not going to be disrespected just cause I'm on Big Brother #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I love her.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
10m
Kemi to Jess- I am someone who believes in women asserting and showing their strength. I'm not going to be (e) dominated by someone just cause they have a dick and balls. I honestly should have been born a lesbian #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
6m
Kemi to Jess- I literally never said a bad word about Kat until I heard the fourth shitty thing she said to me, and now I just dont talk to her #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots
·
20h
Ovi says he doesn't care what viewers think of the season, but when they're all gone who will these people be vile to then? He says it's gonna be ugly. David agrees it's gonna be bad.

They agree the season is gonna be bad regarding attitudes in the house. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie
@TheBryPie
·
20h
The feeders see the racism
The POC HGs see the racism
The media see the racism

The CBS edit 'look how great these racist are' #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·9m
Kemi- They overheard him (Nick) say "I'll (e) spit on her". I hope it wasnt me. Jess- That's outwardly aggressive. There is no need. Kemi- The days following the eviction, the way he acted around me was like I was a bomb ready to explode on him #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21
@JokersBBUpdates
·
9h
Posted 2:56am: Kemi says she can't wait till Jack and Jackson are in the block together. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Laur
@FunFeedMoments
·
16h
Kemi and Cliff bonding over their love for The Challenge 😂 who would’ve thought? They’re talking about when Hunter (loose woman)-shamed Ashley and she took the money from him at the end. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
15h
Hey, Ovi just shouted us out. Me, Melissa, Brent, and Rob Cesterino! #RHAP #BB21

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good finds today, Dipo!

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
15m
Kemi tells Jess she was told she's probably not going home because Jess' always crying & that's getting on people's nerves.

Jess: I cried once. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Photo of Jackson drinking directly from the milk gallon and a juice carton...
bb21 hate account
@BlGBRUVA
·
Jul 15
Kemi can’t keep her water in the fridge but this is totally fine #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
9m
Kat is good comedy relief in the house for sure...
Quote Tweet

Techno Gaijin
@technogaijin
· 1h
Replying to @EvelDick
I like goofy Kat. She's grown on me after a rough start. David not being IN the game is another reason random night 1 evicts are stupid. He's literally the best, most in-tune player in the house, and he's outside the game.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
15m
Christie to Kemi: Why don't you wear that killer bathing suit for the live show?

#bb21

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh, isn't she a sweetheart....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.12pm... Kristin @stinaknits
·
17h
The camp comeback people aren't the ones leaving kitchen mess. It's Jackson. He spills shit everywhere. He eats the food and creates the mess of 10 people. They can all leave and things will be just as gross.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·54m
Kat to Jess- I feel myself literally getting uglier and uglier, cause I know I am such an ugly person talking about her (Kemi). I have to just get it out and not talk about her anymore...because I hate that (e)! Done #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good question....
Myriam 🌊
@maximusmom22
·
2h
Why is Holly telling everyone there is a live eviction tonight? #BB21

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Tommy has convinced everyone that eviction is tonight, because somebody asked him a question in the DR about who is he voting out tonight...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto @powerofcheeto1
· 4h
Jack says when he wins HOH he will make everyone store their belongings upstairs in Camp Comeback for breaking the rules. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RTaddict @DemIkafied
·
50m
And Ovi old ass repeating the boujee b(e) comment about Kemi plus saying since Kemi left the room smells better. Ugh he talks like he has 12 tongues in his mouth so he should shut the EFF up forever about Kemi #BB21
Quote Tweet

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 1h
David & Ovi talk about Kemi.
David: If you play into your character. Accept it. Embrace it & go all the way in. That'd give you the most clout. Go ahead & be the bougie b(e) on Big Brother.
They agree it smells better in the room.
Ovi: Maybe it was her. #bb21