TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 17, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 17: Archive through July 17, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
David knows it was Jack. He is furious with Jack.. for all of the above. But David is biting his tongue and trying to play nice

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I just cant. All 4 cameras on Jess making cookies. Her voice is so annoying.. and For gods sake button up your shirt.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hi, Bonbon!

And Jackson eating peanut butter and dictating the cookie making.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 12:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Agree Bon.
Jess~it's too much boobage. Too much. And cameras coming from above.
Too much. Not representing very well, Jess.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
starting around 11 or so in HOH - just Holly and Kat. General chit chat of game. Kat suggests it would be funny to keep Nicole and blindside N/B. Holly asks if Jess would do that. Holly said we would have to blindside Jess on that also cause Jess can't keep her mouth shut.

Also during the convo Kat talks about Christie =- something about going on and on today with her back - not sure what that was about. Then Holly says she made a really good joke in the DR about it. Well, she says it wasn't really my joke, they (the DR) "Fed" it to her to say. SMH - BB is really getting bolder about scripting what they want. They are either getting worse or these HG just don't keep quiet about the DR interference like past HG have.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Cruz, I heard yesterday that BB is threatening penalty noms for talking about DR. (I know, LOL).

So they do have concerns that we, the viewers, will find out that the DRs are 'scripted'.

Shocker!! Hahaha!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Misery loves company...so glad to know that I am not alone in being annoyed by Jessica's little sing/song voice. Also glad that I missed all the boobage.........she and Tommy ...ugh

Lilbb

07-29-2007

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilbb a private message Print Post    
I wonder how many complaints a day CBS gets about these horrible people! And if they are replying to any of them. I can't even watch the feeds its so disgusting! I don't understand why no one is being reprimanded!
Sorry for the rant but its so frustrating!

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
This season I rarely turn on the feeds. But every morning at 8am I look forward to pulling up Taran on YouTube and let him tell me everything that happened the day before. It's easier to hear him than watch them!

Panda

07-15-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
I keep up, I also listen to Taran when I have the time, and always read here.

I am grossed out about the drinking milk out of the containers, etc. Why are they okay with it? 🤮

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
There is an app called TVCO that Britney Haynes has a show on. The show is called Random Acts Of Britney. On her first show she and Janelle discuss the current season of BB. I haven't listened yet but my daughter says it's hysterical.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I don't mind Tommy being over the top, it's who he is. I don't mind Jessica's boobs any more than the thin girls boobs and butt cracks showing all the time. I don't have a problem with the DR stirring things up because the whole idea of the show is based on the book by Orwell, in which the leaders job was to cause dissent among the masses.

I do mind the boredom. I do mind the mob mentality of this large group. I'm only still invested because I can't wait to see GR8FUL start to eat each other. The sooner the better in my opinion.

Azriel

08-01-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Azriel a private message Print Post    
Earthmother, we are very in sync with our thoughts about the houseguests this year.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I can't wait for Jackson to leave. He is so controlling. Maybe when he leaves, things will lighten up and they can enjoy themselves more and have some fun.

And I am tired of hearing them say that they love the person they are bitching about. Like that makes it all good in the universe. They don't love each other one little bit.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
You know it’s a boring cast/season when:
1. We all seem to mostly have the same opinions
2. There are no “fan pages” for any HGs
3. It takes days to fill up a page in the Live Feed Discussion
4. Some say they forget to read or watch BB stuff
5. I haven’t seen anyone get modded!

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Cali~well said.

But, I think we will see some blow ups soon. Hope so.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Wish someone had the scoop on this:

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 37m
#BB21
Jackson talking about college.
Jack asks him what fraternity he was in.
Jackson looks at the camera and then says we're no longer standing.
He says "there were a lot of allegations, but it's not what you know it's what you can prove in court."

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I like how everytime they start bashing Kemi, they immediately switch feeds.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh, I have the scoop on that Govols!

His frat was shut down for I think its 10 years, because there were accusations of a member slipping roofies to 2 girls and raping them.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
From the tweet thread.

quote:

SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
15m
Christie to Kemi: Why don't you wear that killer bathing suit for the live show?

Is this the same bathing suit that Kat tried on and the others were mocking?

I know Christie is nutty, but I didn't think of her as a catty, mean person.

Now I do.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yes its the same bathing suit. She's being a B word.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
OOOOhhhhhh. Knew it had to be bad.

Scummy. And, he's flippant about it.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Christie is a legend in her own mind.

Right now, she is the Queen in the BB house.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
It’s been quite awhile since the live feed board moved so slowly.....

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I can only say I hate these people so many times before it becomes obnoxious :-)