TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 16, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21
Ovi says do you know the person that is playing us perfectly?
David-Sam
Ovi says right he's treating them like they are the same. We're just asking people to have conversations with us. He says people are on a power trip.

#BB21
Cliff tells Nicole she worries about how she comes off as a person and not everyone in here does that. He says it's more stressful from a game point but is good for her in the real world.
Nicole thanks him and says he's the same.

#BB21
Cliff says he refuses to leave with his head hung in shame.
He tells Nicole she handled herself well with the speech from Nick.
Cliff says along as people keep things on a game level and maintains friendships he's good with anything that happens in here.

#BB21
Cliff says he thinks Holly said she's not playing against anyone her she's playing against the game.
Nicole agrees that's a good way to think of it.

#BB21
David tells Ovi he needs to win HOH, make strong nominations that will p!ss people off and then win veto.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21
Ovi says he needs to split the house.
David says Jack's comment really rubbed him the wrong way. It was so minor but it really showed how he feels. he says I want to like him bc he seems cool. but the ego stuff...why do you want to sh!t where you sleep

#BB21
David - still talking about Jack especially since he sees me training to get back in you think he would be nice.
He says he imagines if he's willing to say that under his breath for everyone to hear except me bc I was underwater, then what are you saying behind my back.

#BB21
Ovi asked what Jack was saying about him in the storage room.
David says he was trying to defend him (Ovi) and distance/protect himself and he tried to explain how it feels in camp comeback and Ovi just had a moment.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·1h
David had to remind Jackson he's an adult. He's one of the older people there.
Ovi mentions Jack told him to 'get out of his way' earlier.
David doesn't understand why Jack had to make a comment to draw negative attention to him. #bb21

Ovi: I really looked at the memory board. I was like man.
David: It's a lot of color. #bb21

!! @Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·
Ovi to David “Like my girl Michelle Obama says, ‘when they go low, we go high!’” ❤️
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·1h
David to Ovi- I'm really coming in to chop heads. I really want to destroy the legion of doom #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Ovi- We have been nothing but nice to people, and stood up for what we believed in. Things they have said to us have been mean, but what we have experienced in this game is nothing we havent experienced outside of this. David- They dont have perspective like that #BB21

David to Ovi- There is only going to be so much I can take. I hold my tongue but I think I can speak very eloquently and I can gather a room's attention with my voice, and I can tell people about themselves. I wont lie and I wont be emotional. I'll be straight up #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The Rash continues.... 🅱🅱 🅿🅸🆂🆂🅴🅳 @BB_Pissed
·3h#BB21

Holly told Jackson 2 nights ago that they can't "do it" until her 🦀rash🦀 clears up. He was upset that it had been 28 hours already & was willing to throw caution to the wind. Looks like he got his way. Now Holly says it's worse, & blames it on the water/friction 🍆🍑🚿

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
1h
Holly basically told Kat about being in the Gr8ful alliance and how it's imploding! Also talks about there being sub alliances & feeling like she's at the bottom of the totem pole! She then reveals that Christie/Tommy made a fake alliance with Nick/Bella! #BB21
Quote Tweet

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
· 1h
#BB21 holly and kat are in the back yard talking about alliances and kat says yea i even go to name one... holly is talking about how kat could be taken to final three like victoria

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Kat- Unless someone has the balls to make a move, I'm going to be one of the next ones to go. Holly- I'm saying you are safe because people do have the balls. It's going to start happening soon #BB21

Holly- 90% of the people in this house would make the same noms. There is going to be no hard feelings because everybody agrees. Kat- I think I would put up both Nick and Bella #BB21

Kat to Holly- I am actually really thinking that I might legitimately be a comp beast now #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
1h
Holly also asks Kat not to say a word of what she tells her. mentions people that are going to become targets bc of their mouths like Jessica and Christie #BB21
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Holly to Kat- We have different vantage points in the game. If we keep that under wraps, that's huge #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
1h
Kat and Holly pinkyswear: Holly said Kat's in a good spot in the game, but her own spot's inside a group that's blowing up, but don't tell anyone

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
54m
#BB21 kat and holly are talking about the guys memory wall pics... they say jack looks like a monkey and jackson looks like a frog... kat says brett better get her fast bc she is getting bb goggles on

#BB21 ovi and david are still chatting in camp counsler, about how they cant just cook a meal for them selves that they have to do it for all 16 ppl which wouldn't be so bad if they told him at the beginning but they usually wait until hes almost done cooking

Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots
·
53m
David says he sweeps every day because of Jackson dropping shit all over the floor. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21 he sais jackson took enough pasta for 5 ppl and then told the other houseguests that ovi didn't make enough.. when he made to large bxes. david says they always leave oats all over and he sweeps everyday...ovi says theya re probably preping taco tuesday

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
slavery is alive and well in the BB house.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
1h
David got up early, was mixing pancakes & Bella wanted to come & take over.

David: Next thing you know, everyone's thanking Bella for the pancakes.#bb21

Ovi: And they shit on me still. "Yeah, I remember those cookies were too salted." B(e) that wasn't even my....

David: Whoa. Big Brother house.#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SweetPea 🇺🇸 @SweetPeaNorCal
·3h
Replying to @BB_Pissed
Where did they get these stupid women? Just say no. They are basically just (being loose women) themselves out to last longer on a tv show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
51m
Nicole: Who made pasta?

Jackson: I did. There's nothing on it, so add whatever you want to it. I didn't add anything to it, because people are weird about sauces & flavors.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
38m
#BB21 Kemi, Nicole, and Jess in the BR. Jess is saying that 'people were saying' that Marissa (as another plus sized woman to play BB) didn't really deserve to win CBB.

#BB21 Jess to Kemi - Ross should have won, and it was only because she (Marissa) was so close to him and he took her to final 2 with a bitter jury.

Again she states that's not her personal feelings, but what she's heard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
32m
#BB21 Nick, Bella, David, and Jack playing cornhole.

Jess - Fat is not an adjective. It is a noun. Fat is the grease that everyone has on their body.

She is also saying that some models don't want to be labeled as a 'plus-sized' model.

#BB21 Jess to Nicole and Kemi - I want to be popular, known, and be a figure, famous. I would love to be famous. I want to be 'I love being plus-sized. Down right! And you should too'. Like that's why I would like to be famous. I would like to be that kind of representative.

#BB21 Jess to Nicole and Kemi - How many millions of millions of people watch Big Brother and there's only 1 plus-size on it? Do you know how many plus-sized are watching this show?

Jess is now naming famous plus-sized actresses...Rebel Wilson...the one from This is Us.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
15m
Tommy tells Christie and Sis that BB called Jackson to the DR wanting to tape his ankle. “Why do they want to tape my ankle? Is something about to happen?” BB “It’s unclear.”
#BB21 #bblf

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Photo of a bunch of meat sitting on the dining room table... Whit @Whitless256
·
13m
We're at the 8 hour mark on raw meat watch. 8 hours on the table. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
3m
David found a laundry bag & wonders if it's Christie's. Kat advises him to leave it.

Kat: Don't give it to her, cause she'll think you stole it.#bb21 (Looks like it was in the SR)

Christie found her laundry bag. Kat & David ask her where she found it.
Christie: *whispers* Can't tell you.... #bb21

s💅🏾 @jonghyunsvevos
·4m
Replying to @girlsmeg
kat did it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas #BB21
@BBUpdoots
·
2m
Christie is pretending to have found the bag to see if Kemi reacts. Bella looked in CC for the real bag.

David tells Bella he saw it in SR. He says I didn't tell her to not get blamed. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
5m
Kemi to Sam- People would expect it (Kemi's noms) to be Nick and Bella, but it wouldnt be. It would be Jack and Michie 100% #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Elka Selzer
@khalisha_t
·
2m
Kemi asks if Tommy runs back and tells people stuff. Sam says no because Tommy doesn’t tell Sam things that he knows Tommy is doing. Sam does add that he knows he’s at the bottom. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
59s
Kemi asking Sam if he thinks with Bella gone they would go to the end. Sam isn't sure because he knows Nick is apart of things that he's not.
Kemi- I see you and Nick to the end.
Sam - right now if the game is over tomorrow, I win. But who knows what can happen in time. #BB21