TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 16: Archive through July 16, 2019 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
And this is the worst season reading comments

Bella told Sam that Christie heard that nick said that....

I mean for freaking out loud is it just me or are they playing that “telephone/gossip” game

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Reader, I agree! We never hear personal, life stories. We hear all about each woman’s monthly cycle, the guys’ gas/ bathroom issues, but mostly what we hear is who overheard what, who likes or hooked up with whom, etc... so BORING!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Agree Cali. this group of HGs seem to be the most shallow of all. No interesting conversations. I really am tired of hearing about Christy's (and other's) monthly cycle. .. And Hate when it is used as an excuse for nasty behavior. Get over it girl, your cycle is part of who you are. Dont use it as an excuse for the way you act.

Needmylifeback

08-13-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Checking in after a few days.. still haven't watched a single episode.. read the live feeds (a few pages) .. and still have no draw... this season's "cast" are just not worth it to me...

Missing all of you tho' ... but dang .. I just can't bring myself to watch.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Please let David wein his way back into the house. He has the best perspective and read on the house and he is not going back in to make nice!

And after he wins the comp, let Julie come back on and say Ovi, you may pass your unused power on to someone else, choose now.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Ovi/David are having an EXTREME heart-to-heart about how they feel... they are sharing very raw emotions, talking about the way they’ve been treated by the other HGs. Sounds like Jack said something negative about David while David was under water in the pool. He’s VERY troubled by whatever was said... they both feel shunned/disrespected by the house. They agree only Cliff and Sam have shown kindness and not treated them any differently. Breaks my heart to hear Ovi comment that it’s nothing they haven’t experienced their whole life in the real world, but he says these HGs have no idea what they’re in for when THEY get treated that way. It is beyond sad to hear them...

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
See I think they need to let all (soon to be 4) back in to salvage this, let the house draw straws to see which 4 go!

Well I am glad it’s just not me feeling weird. They just aren’t entertaining. Dr will and boogie we’re obnoxious . But. Entertaining!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cali, david was upset about a comment Jack made about David jumping into the pool with his dirty socks on. They all jump in oiled up and dirty but Jack makes a comment about him when he can't hear and is under the water. RUbbed him the wrong way.

In other news, Holly and Kat have a tight and very secret alliance. They are committed first and foremost to each other and ten Jackson. Holly says her big alliance is crumbling from within.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
I caught some of that convo, Cali. So sad -- yet inspiring that despite the total unfairness the house has dished they're continuing on.

SMH and sending {{{{{{air hugs}}}}}}

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Holly has met one of Jacksons ex girlfriends. She said she met twice. They have mutual friends. She was mad that Jackson followed this girl, holly on insta.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jessica should not be allowed to give movie recaps...

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Why is it Christie says her laundry bag is missing,, and the first guess is David?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
of course. Kemi is the second suspect.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I am surprised that bb lets these girls wear such skimpy bathing suits. In past seasons, the thongs and skimpy suits were removed from their suitcases.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Honestly, I’d suspect David—-he’s been “prancing” people for a while now. I’m sure it’s out of boredom, nobody talks to him and he can’t compete in anything...

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Laundry bag showed up. Looks, to me, like BB had it since it showed up in Storage room and had a new nametag hanging on it.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
and update:

hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
4m
UPDATE she had to give it back, as only current HOHs get laundry service
(Christie and Jack had kept their HOH laundry bags, til now)

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jack is hoping HOH is he wall, because he would dominate it.

I am trying to think of one big muscular guy who ever won a wall comp. Am I right, or am I missing somebody?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I cannot find much online.. A site with pictures of comps only goes thro over the top.

I see April, Matt Hoffman, Dani Donato, Danielle Murphree, Elissa, Frankie, Cody (not Nickerson), and James Hiking rwice.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
yah.. MeThinks Tommy is a frontrunner for a wall comp. That is, unless he throws it.

Cinapoo1958

05-11-2006

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinapoo1958 a private message Print Post    
Has there even been nominations yet? Usually this board has them up along with a RN (if veto was used) by the end of the weekend.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cinapoo, Important House Happenings thread has the information in the chart.

Nick is HOH.

Nnominations were Cliff and Jessica.

Kat won POV and took Jessica off.

Nicole is rep nom.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There are factions wanting to evict Nicole, but they want to blindside Nick and evict Cliff.

Cinapoo1958

05-11-2006

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinapoo1958 a private message Print Post    
Wow!

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Jack fussed at Keme for putting her cup in the fridge--what if everyone did that? he said in front of others. Later he complained about David going in the pool with socks on. He's just looking for David to come out of his lane. Can't wait to hear what David has to say about it being Jack's Rule that they can't talk game with Comebacks (does David know it was jack?). Seems to me Jack has some misplaced attitude? jmo