TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 16, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
11m
Christie to Jack- He (Nick) goes "Sam knows about Gr8ful. Jack told him". He was using that to make me mad at you. I already knew that. You are not throwing any news at me #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·2m
Christie explained the rules about powers and sharing of them, and included that they have to be clear about what the power is, and tell it accurately...
several hours after she told hers inaccurately all over town 🤣🍿🤣🍿

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The BryPie @TheBryPie
·
6m
Oh so it all started with Cliff telling Nicole that Jess could use her power to save both her and Nicole #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2m
Sam said someone left their dishes in Diary - they figured it was Jackson

Elka Selzer @khalisha_t
·
2m
Jackson left his dishes in the dr. Sam brought them to the kitchen and headed to the boat room to complain about living with children. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck
·
23m
If y'all are curious where this rumor started:
Kemi has been convinced that Jess has the power. She wanted Nicole to get Jess to use it this week taking Nicole down and putting Holly up. Kemi told Sam what she THINKS. Sam told Nick what Kemi KNOWS. Telephone game #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
·22m
Normal Big Brother: two people in the house know a secret.
#BB21: all but two people in the house know a "secret."

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·16m
Kat: "eww look at those ants"
Christie: "eww! eww! eww! they were just all over my hands!!" #TeamAnts

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep, we have such a bad cast because they all were trying out for Love Island.... #TEAMDRAMA #BBCAN7 🖤 @SweetBBfan
·4m
Bella tells Sam, she only watched the show a week before going on #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
3m
Sam to Bella about bingeing the show to learn it before going in: "you don't need to watch the comp stuff, you need to watch the drama, that's what this game is, drama" 🛎️🛎️🛎️ and he added "well, too late now"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
Jackson, Sis and Holly joking about Christie complaining about Bella smacking while she ate her apple..
Jackson: well if that ain't calling the kettle black.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
Holly: I talked to Jess and Kat and I don't think they care who goes. I think we could potentially flip the whole house.
Jackson: I don't trust them to keep it to themselves.

Sis is now telling Jackson that Christie has the power, and what it is.#BB21

🐨 Krystal 🐨 @lalalalickit
·5m
According to Sis Christie's power can now take 2 noms down. LMAO! #BB21

·4m
Sis tells Jackson that Christie told Nick and Bella.
Jackson: you have to be (e) kidding me.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3m
Analyse, Holly, Jackson are discussing Jessica's non-existent power and what it does
narrator: it doesn't

Gif of Holly inspecting the pillowcase where Jackson has identified a mysterious substance... Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
·4m
H8ful being on STD rash watch is everything! 😂 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
7m
Jack- Two more days of selling the plan of voting Nicole out. Christie- She is going to be so happy. Holly- We have to ensure that... Jack- She feels comfortable with us. Holly- Yeah #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
9m
David and Ovi in their camp room comparing various slights they've received
followed by a hilarious tour of Camp Comeback 🤣

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Beth is Holly.... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·4m
I posted a pantry convo between Holly and Jackson about this, it's true
(I'm looking for it)

CJ - Catty BB Casual Jargon @CattyJargon
· 12m
Beth has met one of Jackson's exes -
Beth: She probably thinks I'm such a b(e).
Kathryn: You are.
Beth: He used to follow me on instagram and she made him unfollow me?!

👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️👁️ !!!!!!!!!!!

Jackson and Beth knew each other preseason?! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.22pm ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·1h
Christie to Jack/Tommy- I love this plan. Sam is dangerous and he shit talks every single person in this house #BB21
Jack to Christie- I think they (Bella/Nick) are not as good at this game, and they are not as smart, as we think they are #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.07pm... bbclipshow @bbclipshow
·1h
Jackson complains to Holly that Ovi is eating M&Ms and goes to swap them out for a bag with less.

Whit @Whitless256
·1h
Jackson admits to hiding food from the rest of the house because of "forced rationing." He adds "people in this house don't eat when they're hungry" so he hides food from them.

I... Does he listen to himself? Does he know how much he eats?? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
Tommy, Jack, Christie are having this same convo now, just the three of them
(they are driving that group)

· 6h
Tommy told Christie, Jack, Holly, Analyse he'll gun for HOH & if he wins he'll put up Nick/Bella w/ Sam as backdoor target, and he'll tell Nick/Bella they've broken trust but he still wants to work with them.. and he asked if they can convince Nick/Bella to keep Nicole this week

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
David's explaining things to Ovi plus rumors he's heard
Ovi and David are trying to compare to last year, and they can't remember who won powers (which says a lot lol!)
-Sam, Tyler, Bayleigh won power apps
-Haleigh, Kaycee won hacker powers
disclaimer, I can't remember this stuff either but I know I can find it on my site

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OnlineBigBrother.com @bigbspoilers
·
3h
"If I win HOH, I wouldn't because [Sis] in my alliance but she's the one I wouldn't really want here" (link: http://bit.ly/2khbHGD) bit.ly/2khbHGD #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, LOL... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·1h
Sam: "did you know when you sneeze your heart stops?"
Analyse: "did you know when you sneeze you have to close your eyes or they'll pop out?"

·1h
#BB21
David-Based on the rumor if Jackson won HOH would he put up Nick and Bella? I don't know what Jack would do. His comment today p!ssed me off.
Ovi-What did he say?
David-When I got in the pool

·1h
David and Ovi talking about Jack making a comment about David going in the pool with his socks on, while David was underwater & couldn't hear.. yet David cleans up the kitchen all the time, Jack goes in the pool drenched in sweat, etc

· 1h
#BB21
Ovi-oh yeah he was (couldn't hear). he does the exact same thing
David-I'm underwater & you're going to make a comment like that...when I clean up after (e) everybody. I clean the bathroom, I pick up your (e) sh!t off the (e) ground. I was (e) p!ssed

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21
David-Yah that's why I was like Yo everybody I'm sorry I got in the (e) pool with my (e) socks.
Ovi-you did good and made it like a joke type of thing. but we talk about how nasty it is when people put on sunscreen & jump in or work out and jump in right after

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
@Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·
1h
3:18pm #BB21 #bblf
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
Tommy to Christie/Jack- I will say "as mediator, I came to a conclusion of who I think was in the wrong and in the right. This is me standing up for Nicole because she was interrogated, she was bullied, and it was by you two (Bella/Nick), so you are both on the block" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21
David - yah Jack's gone in all drenched covered in sweat yet you want to make a comment in front of everybody.
Ovi - it was a power move to put his authority over you.
David - I think he knows I don't give a f&ck about him.

#BB21
David says he doesn't need him to lead his workout. Like Michie is the cook and he's the workout leader.
He says he was about to say why pick on someone who cleans up and makes the house more comfortable.
Ovi says they treat them differently which is dumb.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 1h
David- If I were still in the game, and there was Camp Comeback, I wouldnt treat Camp Comeback individuals differently. Ovi- No. It's not who we are. We know what it's like to feel different and be pushed aside in real life. David- Yep #BB21