TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 16, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 16: Archive through July 16, 2019 users admin

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
That would be wonderful Missyb!

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Today Jackson admitted he’s probably packed on about 15 lbs! Wonder why Jack isn’t calling out Jackson for consuming all that food. “What if everyone did that” like he said to Kemi...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Christie hinting around that Nicole should not worry. Jack walks in and s says I love you but I can't show you right now, just can't. Christie pipes in, but we will. You will see.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick tells Christie and Jack that Sam said that Kemi said that Jessica has a power (similar to Christie's power).

Strange.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
This season is such a strategy and gameplay train wreck. You have to keep watching cause just when you think it can not be any worse it is! LOL. I just can not handle a lot of the voices for long.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
But Bella told Sam that Christie has the power. Bella told Sam about Grat8ful. All before Nick told him, She has her number 2 and it is Sam.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Bella pretty sure that the other two couples have told CHristie and Tommy everything. Just like they tell Christie and Tommy everything.
So, now they are worried about Christie and her power.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
In the vernacular of Nick, they are all snaking each other.

Christie made a major mistake revealing the power to Bella and Nick. Major.

Jack is a pretty good player. He knows this was a bad move.

Why wouldn't , let's say Sam, put her on the block to snake out the power.Make an even playing field.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Nick: I’m annoyed she (Christie) threw me under the bus to Jack
Sam: I’m annoyed you threw ME under the bus
Bella: I’m annoyed too.

You can not make this up.

HAHAHAH

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
hahaha

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 3:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hgs going to bed. Nothing to report except that Sis told Christie that she's expecting her period around the 20th.

Sorry, I had to listen to it, and if I must suffer, all of you must suffer along with me.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 5:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
That is hysterical, mamapors.

I'm trying to think of valid superlatives for this House.

...the most dysfunctional ever

...the stupidest ever

...the most ridiculous ever

...the most narcissistic ever (just for Nick and his diagnosing skills)

I could go on. :D

Hwest

07-01-2011

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I think the Bangles had a song about this day - "Manic Monday" - It's just another Manic Monday. Seriously I have no idea how or why the players played the way they did today. Casting needs to stay away from the bars and stripclubs when they recruit future House guests.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Hwest, perfect song to describe mondays in the big brother house !

Christiii

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I thought Christie kept complaining all week that this was way she was so hard to deal with. I seriously can NOT hear her story one more time about how she was trying find a place alone to collect her thoughts and pray. Then she vilifies anyone who comes in to hang out. Newsflash: YOU ARE IN BIIIIIG BROTHER!!! DOR if you need to!!.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, so overnight Christie stole Kemi’s CC bathing suit and Kat put it on. Twitter freaking out that BB must tell Kemi so she can boil the Jackson out of that garment. Apparently Kat doesn’t wear underwear.

Every day I think they cant get any more gross, and every day they outdo themselves.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Been out a few days but appreciate reading all the insight here! Mamapors is right that this is a trainwreck. I always avert my eyes when nearing roadkill or an accident but this is mind blowing! Kinda like the OJ trial when each day topped the next in outrageousness so much that I have never watched another minute of scripted soap operas again.

OT - so nice to see some more familiar names posting again. Hello, all! We're in this together once more! And it's so great when lurkers achieve "former lurker" status - it took years for me to post.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
In light of the rashes/bug bites/scabies or whatever the hell is going around in the BB house, I just had to share this hilarious hashtag:

#AreYouItchesConspiringAgainstMe

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
HAHAHAHAH

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm rooting for the itches to win at this point.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
They have no kitchen water for some reason.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
In other uncomfortable news:

"Anyway, Taran confirmed on the update this morning that Marty wrote to him saying that he & Kat were in a "1.5 year relationship going into the house & that the whole experience has left him humiliated especially it being so public."

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
"They have no kitchen water for some reason."

Did Jackson drink all of it?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I was shocked to hear Christie wanted to be alone! She always seems to have an audience and she loves it. She flits from group to group and repeats the same stories over and OVER! If she truly did want privacy, she could have used either bathroom in the house. The HoH is her alliance member, she could’ve asked him to borrow his room—it locks! Here’s a thought: she could’ve TOLD Kemi she was praying, I’m sure Kemi would have given her space. She just wants to be a victim.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Well Rosem. That would explain the “pubic” hair Grooch told us about!