TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 15, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
路1h
#BB21
Nicole says she wants to give it a little time.
kemi asks if she's going to go out to the pool and be social. She says that would be good because she knows Christie wants Cliff out.

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch

1h
Nicole told Kemi she did like that Nick stuck personal things in his speech

(he told outside group he used her "I'm a straight shooter" line - she said something about she takes life seriously but not herself, to Kemi)

Christie explaining her PMS and/or anxiety and/or whatever to Nick..

Nick: "you don't have to explain yourself, it's a DSM - I can diagnose it"

馃え

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

1h
#BB21
Christie- 100% Cliff
Bella says sam wants jess gone.
Bella says she wants to win.
Christie says she doesn't
Nick said sam could have won the first one but he threw it.
Christie says she would like him to win to see his kids.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates

1h
Nick- Is that why you were asking? Christie- I didnt want to waste my power. Bella- Is there a timeframe? Christie- I dont know how long it's good for, but I think until six left #BB21

Christie to Bella/Nick- I also firmly believe that Jack and Michie know all of the details of Ovi's power. I know that Ovi has the power, but I dont know all of the details of it #BB21

Nick to Christie- I am going to tell you two secrets. I was like "this reminds me of when Tyler was trying to get Sam to put him up so that he can use his app". Number two, Sam knows about Gr8ful because Jack told him by accident #BB21

Nick- I wont tell a single soul. Christie- It's one of those things that it's a strong enough power that I dont even care if it came out. I would rather it not. It's kind of one of those powers where even if you do know, I'm kind of untouchable for a while #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

1h
Bella began a story she said shouldn't be on feeds .. so feeds switched
feeds went back .. I'm not posting this one tho - flashback 3.14pm BBT if you want to hear it

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

1h
#BB21
Bella tells Christie in high school she was (couldn't hear) by 2 of her best friends. She says it was a huge ordeal & lost all her friends because everyone in her school found out.
She said she got really sick (couldn't hear) & went into a coma for a couple of days

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip

37m
Don't worry, Bella. You do look stupid and it has little to do with that douchebag you're giving handies to.

MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronx
路 1h
Bella my biggest thing is LOOKING STUPID and i told Nick if he is playing me he better stop. that's not who I am. He keeps telling me to stop being jealous #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

35m
#BB21
Kat telling Christie she passed out because she was constipated and wearing Spanx.

Kat tells Christie she also passed out in a tanning booth because she looked her knees.
Christie said she passed out in a tanning booth because of an anxiety attack.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch

24m
Jack is now giving Kemi a talk about 'perspective' per him... her shaker bottle's in the fridge, "what if everyone did that" and "what is so special about you" that she puts hers there .. and he thinks she's an awesome person and he needs perspective too

"and I'm sorry if I came off as an (butt)hole"

#toolate

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds

25m
#BB21 kemi and nicole are talking about hair care and how much they wash there hair ... jack comes over to kemi and starts explaining his problem with her i that she puts her shaker bottle in the fridge and that its not fair bc the rest of them dont get to

BB21 jack says he felt he needs to say anything becasue he didnt want it to come out bad or derogatory. Kemi says she will keep her shaker bottle out of the fridge and that she just didn't think anyone cared about it. jack leaves and nicole says

i'm not going to lie that was kind of scary. Kemi says what made it akward was that he just kept going on and on... they go back to talking about there hair

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
shaker bottle of what? Jack is a piece of work

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Her shaker drink bottle...because evidently it's so big it stops him from getting his hands on food...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wrong thread.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
ty Keldogg :-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What I don't understand is why everyone else doesn't just put their shaker bottle into the fridge, they have 2 fridges for gods sake.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

24m
Christie telling Holly that she, Sis and Tommy are her priority. Not Jack, not Jackson.
They agree they don't want Nicole to feel comfortable so that it doesn't blow their plan. They want her to have hope though.
Christie: I want Bella blindsided on Thursday. #BB21

路 21m
Christie: "what the hell is on your hands that I just high-fived?"
Jackson: "probably oatmeal"

Luna @LunaCee73
路20m
Holly says she thinks Camp Comeback 'turned out to be not that bad of a punishment at all, cuz it's actually really nice (cool and quiet) up there'.
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
路 7m
Nicole campaigning to Jess in the boat room.
Nicole: I would never go against you and Kat, and I think it's obvious who my targets are.
Jess: really? So you're going after those two?
Nicole: yes, one and two. #BB21

Jess: I'm thinking I have to talk to people in the house. It goes without saying that there are people who want to keep you. It's worrisome that some people don't know who is working with who.
Nicole: I totally get that, but now you know how I'm going after. #BB21

Kat: I think Nicole is still working with Bella and Nick, and that she has the power.
Holly: I know she doesn't, Ovi has it. Do not say a word.
Kat: I think it's interesting that I told her I might not use it, and somehow everyone got paranoid. #BB21

路3m
Holly and Kat info exchange about Christie's meltdown, and Holly told Kat about Christie's power.. she couldn't remember what it was "but it's big".. she ended up saying she can take two noms down 馃お

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip

35m
They DO NOT call her Beth (fixed - doh!) in the house - but fans do as a way to poke fun of the fact that it made her mad (but of course that causes confusion to 'casuals'). Reminds me of another nickname we have for a BB16 HG..... #Veronica

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
路52m
Holly- Do you really think she (Nicole) is still working with them (Bella/Nick)? Kat- I find it interesting that how did I not tell anyone else that I wasnt going to use it (and word spread)? Holly- I thought they were just nervous cause of Christie freaking out #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

28m
Holly told Kat she's still in love with her Ex and we get fish #BB21

CJ - Catty BB Casual Jargon @CattyJargon
路35m
Kathryn: I keep talking about I don't want to ruin things with Brett but really I don't want to mess up things with Marty 馃憗锔忦煈侊笍 #BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路27m
Kat: I feel like he saw the first couple episodes & said, "I'm done." ... I don't know how the whole Jackson thing's gonna be portrayed.

Holly: Make sure the feeds know nothing happened. That this tiny house is just a rumor mill. If we wanna shut something down... #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路 3h
Christie was recently called to the DR.
She clears up what her power is with Nick & Bella.

Christie: HOH cannot decide. The person holding the veto gets to. I will only activate it if it's a person I really trusted. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

29m
Sis just told Jack she thinks she wants to go take a shower. Jack- Wooow you doooo #BB21

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip

28m
Cue the "bom chicka wah wah". #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, this would be fun to watch.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
路 30m
Kemi to Nicole- If I were to come back and win HoH...I feel like Kat is going to kiss up. I wouldnt reassure her that she's not going up. I would let her (e) sweat. I would let everyone (e) sweat. Anyone who was even slightly rude to me is going to (e) sweat #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

25m
Jackson just got done taking a shower. Jack is now ready to get in & Sis comes up to the HOH Room #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha.... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
路6m
Who DOESN"T know Christie has a power at this point? #bb21

4m
OMG the game of telephone in the house... Nick says that Kemi told Sam that Jessica says she has the power to save herself if she's nominated. You KNOW this is just a screwed up retell of Christie's power. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路5m
Bella to Sam: He's (Nick) so (e) dumb, bc Ovi's sitting here. So now Ovi's gonna know Christie has the power & is gonna go around & share it. So Nick needs to learn how to whisper bc it's going to affect our game. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
路11m
Christie tells Jack that Sam is with 'them' - that he's a mean girl - Jack tosses in that Sam is a bully - Christie says Sam and Bella are alike and thats why they get along......

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
路10m
Nick: I'm so annoyed that she..threw me under the bus like that.
Sam: I'm annoyed you threw me under the bus!
Nick: I'm sorry.
Bella: And I'm annoyed, bc I told you I think Christie & Jack are really (e) tight. #bb21

Big Brother 21 Updates @BB21Updates
路11m
YES! Jack/Christie both know that Kemi didn't say anything like that....It's completely going to come back on Nick/Bella/Sam....But Nick told Christie that Sam heard it from Kemi!