TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 15: Archive through July 15, 2019 users admin

Hwest

07-01-2011

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
When the feeds came back I was hoping Christy had manifested herself onto the block. It's a long time to eviction. Hope Cliff is the one to go.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Do Tommy and Analyse know that Christie told N/B about the DPOV?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Now we have two major game tankers. Christie and Kemi.
Both are bad news for your game.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Oh, now Christie is telling Analyse that she scared Nick. Tells her, I won the power and I threatened him with it. I hope there is a close up of Tommys face.He is going to be so pissed. Jack too.
She still believed she was going up.
Tommy and Jack are asking all kinds of questions about the power, as if they never knew.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Even if she was nominated and put her up, she wasn't in danger of being voted out. That's where her story falls down. It is a statement of I dont trust you all.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Christie is nuts I don’t think she is going up

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
It appears that Christie is blowing up her game.

I really thought she was looking for attention earlier today, but OMG, she has convinced herself that she was going to be the replacement nominee.

Well, the only ones who know she has the quasi-DPOV is Jack, Tommy, Nick, Bella and Sis. Oy! (Have I missed anyone?)

Now she’s talking to Nicole and I think she might just tell her too!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Christie did not go up. Nicole did. ..

Though Christie is now talking with Nicole, Sis, Tommy .. and it is all about how drained Christy is. She thought she was going up. Oh my god.. Yada yada yada

>>Ah Christie. how about a little compassion for Nicole who actually was put up

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I don't even thinks she HAS her period. Who wears a white bathing suit on your period?

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Maybe she used the vacuum.....

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Chrissie went outside, after visiting the DR to talk to Bella and Nick. She wanted to clear something up about her power.
Apparently the DR told her she could not lie about the power. Or use production as strategy. LOL

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oh, Christie just said she does not have her period yet. She’s manifesting it

🙄

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
there is only 1 way to possibly make this season more difficult for the 9. Ovi comes back and whoever is left of either Cliff or Nicole works with him. Lets say Cliff. Holly and Jackson are so ready to jump ship on Christi so they secretly get Holly and Jackson and by association Kat and Jessica on their side, That is six people. If one of Ovi or Cliff win HOH, they nom the other two. So Ovi wins HOH and noms Cliff and Jessica. Ovi then activates his power that night and takes Cliff and Jessica down. They are now safe for the week and can't be renommed. In their place he puts up Christie and Tommy. Christie, if she doesn't win veto, will be forced to use her power. It won't break up the 9 but it will definitely put a dent in them as one of them will go that week. It won't save Ovi and Cliff for long but at least it will break up the 9.

Aubreycat

06-22-2011

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Aubreycat a private message Print Post    
That sounds good cruzlvr. Manifest it! lol

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Christi is now telling Holly. So, yeah, it could have been a great strategic move to have up your sleeve.

The entire house will know soon, and there goes the strategy.

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
so now Nick and Bella have told Tommy, Christie told them about her power. If Tommy were smart he would ask them, when did she tell you? When they say this afternoon after the veto, Tommy would know Christie lied to him. However, I am not sure Tommy wants to admit how bad Christie is playing so won't ask any questions.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Finally the DR told Christie that she is not allowed to use production as a strategy. She has to tell everyone that she's spilled to what her real power is.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Everytime Christie says she wants to not talk to anyone the rest of the day, that means we are going to have to listen to her all night long

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kat has theories about who has powers. Talking to Sis, Hollly and Christie. How long will it be before Christie tells her about her power?

Discussing Ovi, and that he has the power.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Taking advice from Kemi is not a good idea. So bad for Nicole's game. Kemi no longer has unbiased viewpoints.

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I don't think Kemi will even try to come back from CC. I know I wouldn't if I were her. Jack was so condescending telling her to keep her shaker bottle out of the fridge. I couldn't have bitten my tongue.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just turned on the feeds and there is Jackson. Eating again.

Kemi is washing the dinner dishes (So, she does wash dishes, after all!) So, Jackson is eating again after finishing dinner. Jeesh!

Eta: He finished what was in the plastic container and he is making even more food!

Ark

07-09-2001

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I would vote him out so there would be more food for everyone else and I don't want someone complaining about me using milk to make biscuits for several people when he guzzles it out of the container. Talk about a food nazi.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Holly told Kat about Christie’s power, but said she could remove 2 noms.

The only people still in the game that don't know about Christie’s power is Nicole, Cliff, Sam and Jess. And I expect Kat to tell Jess. I heard Christie say something earlier about telling Sam.

A weak DPOV made even weaker with Christie’s own big mouth.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ark, I kind of want to see him continue to eat and realize his Thursday eviction pants do not fit him!