TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 15, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 15, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh, lord, this could get very interesting.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Ok. I think that tweet was a joke. I should have looked at the username. I only looked at the BB Daily header. I better step away from posting. Lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·3m
Jackson: in the past 24 hrs since they blew up on Nicole, Bella has hung out with Cliff for hours, now today with Jess. She is a black window.

Holly: Kat confirmed they think Kat is in her back pocket. You need to patch it up with Kat.

Jackson: I will.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear Holly is looking quite a bit older than 31, I have noticed this lately and when they do a close up of her on the hammock it really shows....
·2m
Hammock crew have a bad feeling about Jess. They wonder if they should convince Kat to not use the veto. Having Kat as the deciding vote is scary. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
2m
Jackson/Holly telling Analyse and Christie that Nick and Bella have been talking to David a lot and have been going into camp comeback. #BB21

Jackson warning Analyse that she needs to be aware that if you piss off Bella too much, the next time Bella and Nick have power you could be going up. Analyse has to play a fine line with him. #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
·1m
Jackson's trying to convince Holly, Christie and Analyse that if they let Kat use the POV, Bella will insist Nick put Analyse up.

But then says he doesn't think it's likely, but they have to be aware of it just in case. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
·19m
Six Shooters considers an alternative plan this week because they don't trust Kat, but Holly shuts it down by finally coming out and saying that they should trust Kat because "They have a ton of mutual friends" and so if they betrayed each other it "would look really bad." #BB21

Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
·15m
I have to wonder if Holly's admission about Kat set off any red flags for Christie. I know she already suspected that Holly & Jackson knew each other before the show, and she has reason to be suspicious given her own connection to Tommy. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
Nicole and Kemi saying that Nick is a douche lord. He gets away with the exact things he goes after people for. He even admits he snaked both of them, and somehow that's fine but it isn't for them. #BB21

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 10:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Holly knowing Kat . such a fake season.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily

@BB_Updates
Following Following @BB_Updates
More
Holly to Analyse/Christie- I think she (Kat) would be excited to be included. If we dont include her, then she wont trust us. If she does vote, that's one more target for Nick and Bella to have rather than just us six #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.28am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·28m
Feeds are back! #BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·22m
Christie: Cliff is creeping me out. He's giving me the illest creeps. He's just lurking from room to room. I'm over it.
Tommy: I know.
Christie: I do think it would be really dumb for them to do a backdoor w/ the battleback, but you never know. #bb21

·22m
Christie: Nick is asking me werid questions. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. He asked me how i slept like 5 times. I asked him "how are you feeling?". He said "excited". Have you heard anything?
Tommy: Nothing. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·19m
Christie; I dont know why i am feeling paranoid.
Tommy: Me too. The truth is i'm a (e) mediator. I know he is lying.
Christie: Regardless you would have the votes #BB21

Tommy to Christie/Holly: If we all do vote Cliff , we immediately pull Nick and Bella in... what if we said "we know ovi has the power" and we blame voting cliff out on that?
#BB21

Tommy: Say we found out (OvI) has the power, and Cliff said he is coming after us. so we had to do what is best for our game.
Holly: Or pose in some way that we were protecting them.
#BB21

Christie: I just feel weird. First of all, I feel like Bella is being a B(e) this mourning.
Holly: If they put one of us up, we are still fine unless im a naive idiot
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
10m
Christie & Jack talk about feeling weird.

They both worry Nick might put them up as the replacement nom. Jack tells Christie to be cool. He thinks they're fine.

Christie says Nick asked how she slept a million times, but she's also pms'ing. #bb21

Christie feels Cliff's been talking to Nella so much.

Jack thinks either way Jess' coming down.
Christie worries about having the votes if she or Jack go up.
Jack: This game is ours. It's ours.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
40m
Christie- She (Kat) is literally tanning the veto into her stomach, and it's working. Tommy- I'm obsessed with her #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
Kemi and Nicole in the bathroom getting ready. Kemi asks Nicole if she is going to to get in the pool. Nicole says not yet she wants to wait til after the POV ceremony so she is dressed #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1m
Holly and Christie in the bulls eye room. Holly says she wish that Kat would not use the veto on Jess. Christie says yea but Kat already promised Jess she would and then we get FIsh #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·5m
Nick: "Christie, stop! holy shit, stop! I would never put you up!"
Christie: "okay, all right"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
10m
Kittycam 1.18pm for veto meeting, FINALLY

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
7m
So that idiot who claims to have manifested the entire season now believes the universe is telling her she's going to be backdoored? I just can't with that blabbering fool. #bb21

LMAO... RealityBBQ #BB21 @rbbq
·
1h
#BB20 : Good Morning.
#BB21 : How are you, did you sleep well?

Trigger words.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
No, she explained it. Her manifestations don't work when she has her period. It makes perfect sense.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔
@TVtater
·
56m
"My hormones" "My hormones" "My hormones" "My hormones" "My hormones" "My hormones" "My hormones" "My hormones" "My hormones" "My hormones" "My hormones" "My hormones" "My hormones" "My hormones"
- Christie justifying anything she does. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
feeds are back - Kat used her veto on Jessica, and Nick put up Nicole in her place. as actually planned #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
#BB21
Nick- stop being (e) paranoid until we get to 9. If you want to get me (e) get me. Let me be naive ... we have 4 (e) HOHs until this game starts .... me and jack did this so we can (e) make it to jury.
tommy - 100% none of them is going to win

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
6m
#BB21
Nick - and nicole doesn't have a power.
He comments how he likes that Nicole respected her speech.
Tommy says it was an epic speech.
They say Kat's was too.
Cliff says he was going to say something about show daughter.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They do realize to do this some of them will have to go on the block and be pawns, right???? BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
· 6m
Nick to the outside crew "I literally created this thing with Jack so that we could all get to nine. Please stop questioning me. We're all going to get to jury. I'm never going to (e) do anything until we get to nine" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 15, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
#BB21
Nicole to Kemi - It was funny. we all sat on the couches for the ceremony and no one sat near me. I was like guys I'm not contagious. you can't catch a nomination.
Kemi asks if she thinks it would be beneficial to have a conversation with Nick know.