TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 14, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
9h
Christie- They cannot go to jury. Bella will (e) murder us in jury. Bella has gotta go before Nick. Analyse- Bella has to go before Nick. Tommy- I dont know about that. I think it has got to go Nick, Sam, Bella #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
Jackson's up, changing his battery. He only went to sleep about 3 hrs ago, after eating something he cooked, then 4 carrots dipped in peanut butter. #BB21

1h
After a few grapes, I think, I think Jackson now has an apple. Is there a hashtag about #whatjacksoneats ? lol #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
32m
#BB21 Cliff is up in the boat room. #CliffNotes

Cliff - I guess you got your drama for the last couple of days. It's been a difficult time in the house. Difficult for me, really difficult for Nicole.

#BB21 Cliff to us - I talked previously about Nicole blowing up her game and unfortunately mine by talking about who she thought cast the rogue vote and blaming it on one of the couples.
#BB21 Cliff to us - What I didn't realize at the time is that apparently she (Nicole) said a whole lot more than that.
#BB21 Cliff to us - Yesterday was difficult for me in that Nicole was back in the RV and spent all day long with people going back there and talking to her and trying to mediate and do all kinds of things.
#BB21 Cliff to us - I think back to what I told Nicole, I don't think I've said anything that could be considered disparaging to anyone else. I spent most of yesterday just trying to mend fences and be as friendly as possible with everyone else in this house.
#BB21 Cliff to us - Before picking players for the Veto ceremony, Jack had said that if I picked him he would certainly play for me and implied that he would pull me off. I went back and confirmed with him that yes he would.

#BB21 Cliff to us - I also went and talked to Sis and asked her the same question just in case Jack was picked by Nick and wasn't available.

#BB21 Cliff to us - I'm really glad I talked to Sis because when I asked her that question, she then revealed that she had been told that if I were to win HOH that she and Jack is who I would be going after. That's really not true. I don't know where she heard that from.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother 21 Updates

@BB21Updates
1h1 hour ago
More
OMG!

Sam just told Cliff that Jack, Jackson, Christie, Sis, Holly are ALL pushing for Cliff to leave this week...

Now just imagine if this info gets back to Nick!

Would Nick backdoor one of Gr8ful? I doubt he'd make that big of a move, but you NEVER know....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The problems with going after gr8fl or the six at this point are:

Would they be booted? Are the votes there?

Camp Comeback.. They could return and some of them think it will be endurance with all four competing and the last one returning, and if that person wins endurance, they are HOH.

And the activity power that Christie has and has misrepresented to some (and IS very powerful) plus the other powers that are not defined.

So.. I don't think Nick will or should go for the six..

Unfortunately the twists this season make flipping difficult..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.22am... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·3h
Tommy- If we do go through with this plan (to keep Nicole), it might be good for me to be in this RV room this week. Christie- It most likely is going to happen. Tommy- I dont know #BB21
Tommy to Analyse/Christie- Somebody is coming back this week, and then they wont be the priority. They will basically be guaranteed another three weeks cause we will be taking shots at each other, so is it too early? #BB21
Christie to Analyse/Tommy- I have such a hard time living with people (Bella/Nick) who think they got one over on us, and tried to basically (e) us first #BB21
Christie to Analyse/Tommy- Because their plan didnt work, now they are team Gr8ful and trying to squirm out of a mess, and now bullying someone into take the heat for it. I wont vote Nicole out. I dont care if it ruins my game #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
54m
#BB21
jess - saying this year they have body diversity this year
tommy says they did last year with jc. he says he feels body diversity bc he is so much shorter than people
jess says jc's body type isn't stereotyped as unhealthy or lazy.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
3h
Ovi to Cliff- Nicole worked as a glue to bring them all back together. I think Nick and Bella were separated, and the pressure was on them. The best thing to bring people together is a common enemy. She became a common enemy #BB21
Ovi- Now I think they might be looking at Camp Comeback (as the next target), rather than use us as numbers. Cliff- If it's Kemi or Nicole, obviously they boot them right back out. If it's you or David, I am not certain #BB21
Tommy said that Nicole is the only one who knows exactly who is working together, since Nick slipped up in front of her, so that may be a reason that she needs to go #BB21
Tommy- The main thing that I got from this convo was that the intention was never to pin people against each other. It was to put trust in different people and see if anyone took her (Nicole) in. Call me a sucker, but I believe that. It makes sense to me #BB21
Christie to Analyse/Jack/Sam/Tommy- I have had a lot of talks with Nicole. She didnt seem like this manipulative, lying snake #BB21
Tommy- I was talking to Christie. She was like "I really want to know what was misconstrued". I dont know if it's worth exploring. Nicole- That's the thing I have been racking my brain about #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Analyse- For my game, it's best that we vote Cliff out. (e) Bella but I love Nick and I really really really think he really has my back. I dont think Bella does. Holly- I dont think he does have your back #BB21
Analyse- I want to believe him (Nick) so bad. He literally looks me in the eyes. I dont know but I want to. Holly- I want to too. He was so sincere yesterday #BB21
Holly- Kat is literally just playing a role here. Analyse- The more we talk about her being all ditzy and stupid, the more she is playing up to it, because everyone loves it. Holly- It weirds me out that Christie is like "I love her so much". Really? #BB21
Holly- I want to believe him (Nick) but... Analyse- But also he did just get caught, so he is probably trying to be like Gr8ful now. Holly- Yep. Yesterday he felt so sincere when he was apologizing to me. Analyse- Same to me #BB21
Jack- He (Cliff) is trying to separate himself from Nicole. Christie- And you know where he is trying to migrate? To Bella and Nick #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Tommy to Analyse/Christie/Holly/Jack/Jackson- They (Bella/Nick) are going to be on to us on to them. We have to make them believe that we are not on to them #BB21

Tommy suggested that Christie approach Sam later to talk about being concerned, and then she can play it off afterwards like Sam made her feel so much better about Bella and Nick #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·53m
#BB21
bella tells sam she wonders if david is (e) with them and didn't really switch the coffee with decaf and is messing with them.

sis-its stressing me out in this (e) game. if i didn't get myself into anything with anyone i would be (e) fine. i wouldn't be stressing about everything i do.

#BB21
holly-as long as its not creating more of a target on my back we don't have a final anything. she says but he'd have my back bc he knows it wouldn't look good if he didn't
sis-says jack only talks game with christie tommy and jackson

#BB21
sis mentions that's why she and holly feel like the are on the bottom of the totem pole.
holly says she hates to even say this but it's completely a gender thing. it's completely sexist bc tommy & jackson are guys &nchristie is a lesbian. cameras cut to a different room.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
50m
If Analyse didn't have such a hunger for penis maybe she'd understand she's a part of the game.

Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
3h
I have NEVER been in a situation before where I actually want every single person to come back in the battle back. But here we are. Maybe we can just swap out four for four. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·56m
Analyse to Holly- Why am I putting myself in this position when it could just be them two (Christie/Jack) and it would put the target on them? #BB21

Holly- It pisses me off that Jack doesnt talk game with me either. Analyse- It's only Christie, Tommy and Jackson that he does #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
28m
#BB21
Now they are trying to name all 50 states as well as capitals.
They don't know if Massachusetts is Boston or Salem.
Sidenote: there are plenty of capitals they are getting correct.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, I just noticed that Kat is wearing the necklace, LOL, currently.... @Clio_the_Leo 🌂
@Clio_the_Leo
·26m
Kat STILL has the 🚫 symbol on! 😆😆😆 😆😆😆 ... I wish I could just make her the 🚫 😆😆😆 😆😆😆 #BB21 #EmojiUpdate

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
27m
#BB21
Kemi is telling Nicole she is upset because she told Nick some personal stuff and she thinks he told Bella.
Nicole tells her she has to remember anything she says can be used against her. That she and Kemi don't see that because that's not how they do things.

#BB21
Kemi tells Nicole she was upset by herself in the HOH shower during a lockdown. Tommy, Michie and Bella we're trying to talk to her. She says knows Tommy and Michie wouldn't ever try to throw that in her face but Bella has that nature.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
24m
Jackson better watch out. At some point the way he pounds food all day long is going to catch up with him. He's going to be 500 pounds never moving from his lounge chair by the time he's 50. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
22m
Christie- I heard him (Cliff) saying my name, that he is coming after me and Tommy. Kat- Why? Christie- Cause he is now considering us couple number four #BB21
Christie to Kat- I want David to come back. I dont want Kemi coming back, I do not want Ovi coming back #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
18m
#BB21
Kemi says she disappointed in herself that she misjudged Nick's character so much.
Nicole says she feels same way about him. and with Bella she kept going back and forth about trusting her.
Holly comes in and tells them there's food.

·
13m
Holly- Christie needs to be careful. Tommy- I know. Holly- She talks too much a lot of the time. Tommy- I know #BB21

Tommy- He (Sam) will (e) win if we dont get him out soon. Holly- I agree. Tommy- I am the most worried about him. Holly- I have been the most worried about him since Day 5 #BB21

Tommy- If we take a shot at Nick, we need to make Sam believe that Bella is next and we dont associate them anymore, and then we go to Sam. Holly- It's a savage move but I agree. By then, the whole house is going to be against Bella #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
5m
Jess- Cliff is a rogue. He basically was talking to me and was like "they are picking all of us one by one".
Kat- No. I dont think they are. hey are going to go after each other. They are not going to go after the people that are just a number.
#BB21

Holly- She (Kat) is great and she is a great number but she is not a great player at all. She doesnt understand the game very well. I barely give her information unless it's necessary.
Christie- Anybody would be stupid to let her in on actual info
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
2h
Christie- 8 was my favourite season. Tommy- Did you see 6? Christie- Janelle is amazing too. That's where it was all of the secret duos #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1m
Jess and Kat are talking about Jackson. Jess says she loves him but he's been acting really weird. Kat and Jess agree they don't trust him. Kat tells Jess about Jackson saying he said he couldn't be with her because of game. "Why is She (Holly) more benefical"
#BB21

·
3m
Kat to Jess- I dragged him (Jackson). Why is it you are so embarrassed of me as a player that you cant be outward about working with me? Holly, love her to death but why is she more beneficial to his game? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
23s
the backyard is finally open again

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
13s
Bella: You are making me look really stupid. You made the first move. I agreed to be in a showmance and now it's going backwards because all you do is flirt with Sis.
#BB21

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
OMG! 😂

Big Brother Daily
@inteIIeon 8m

Jack- I’m not 100% sold on Christie. Jackson- What do you mean? Jack- She puts up this front that she likes girls but when we’re alone it’s different. I might try to turn her tonight. Jackson- Dude. #BB21