TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 14: Archive through July 14, 2019 users admin

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Mom, I think all the names go back in. Not sure though. It isn't a very good power.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think it was clear.

It's after someone WON the veto. Then you can change the power to a Diamond power at the veto ceremony. So if the veto holder takes someone off, they then choose the replacement.

" is good for the next 4 veto meetings."

That's what I heard. Christie doesn't get the power to choose the replacement nominee. The veto winner still has the power.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Christie could tell the veto holder she has the power and suggest who she would like to go up as the replacement.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it's a weird power.

You'd want the veto holder on your side (alliance). But you'd only use it if your alliance was on the block.

So, you'd need your alliance on the block and your alliance member to win the veto, so you could put someone not in your alliance on the block.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Wonder if it keeps Christie safe too?

Like if she gave the power to the veto winner, and the veto winner decided to screw Christie and put her up?

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I wondered the same thing Keldogg. Since it's supposedly anonymous the veto holder wouldn't know that Christie is exempt, if she is.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
That's the one part of this power I don't understand either. It seems like it should benefit her directly, too, but it is unclear.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
I am thinking that if Nicole was on the block next week and she won the veto and Christie shared the power with Nicole, Nicole would replace herself with Bella. This way, Christie wouldn't have any blood on her hands as long as Nicole didn't share any information with the house. They do want to go after Bella.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Kats never gonna take that veto off, is she?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Keldog I can’t remember a veto winner wearing the veto for more than an hour. Kat really needs to take it off. Button boy is driving me nuts today

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Kat gets away with it because she fakes dumb very well.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I thought she had the power to remove herself and choose her replacement.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I think Jackson has Jess and Kat earmarked for his final 3.

Jack~not sure. I think Bella was in there somehow.

This is a perfect week for Nick to put up Holly, Jack or Jackson when the veto is used.

Hope so.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
It turns out she can turn the POV into the Diamond POV allowing the veto holder to not only come off the block but also to name their own replacement nominee.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Button Boy can you give us some volume on the feeds? TIA

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is what I thought.. unless Christie won veto,then she could choose the replacement.

I think it only be used once and has to be used in the next 4 veto ceremonies.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
some guy wore the veto all day but I cant remember who it was.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Can someone tell me what is going on between Kat & Jackson? Twitter is saying the DR told Jackson what Kat said about him in her DR. Is that for real?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ark not sure it was the diary room but Jackson knows what she said about him after they broke things up

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Good lord, is he really that big of a baby?

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Ark: Holly told Jackson that Kat told her she (Kat) was talking about Jackson in her Dr

In other news: for the past 10 minutes or so Kat and Holly talking in the back bedroom about Jackson yelling at Kat. The interesting part of this convo is they are talking about making sure the other is safe from each side. Holly says I am pretending that I am not that close and say some things about you but I hope nothing bad enough, just enough so they don't know about us. Kat thinks there is a good chance that both can make it to F3 and they promise each other if they do, they will take each other, even over Jackson. Kat says if not you and Jackson is there I will take Jackson. Kat also told Holly about her F2 with Jess and her alliance with Nick/Bella. Said she is making sure Jess would never go after Holly. At the end of the convo they both said shall we say hi to our friends, our real friends and they both say hi to (can't remember the names but it was the same names). Definitely confirming they know each other and are each working different people in the house.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
The whole showman thing is at a new level this year. We have more hook-ups, break-ups, different hook-ups. Never has there been a year like this.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Talking so much to Kemi is going to tank Nicole's game. Kemi doesn't know the players as well as she thinks she does and has not proven to be much of a player.Except maybe run her mouth. No one but, initially Bella, had a good impression of her from the start.
I will give her credit for not being a sobbing mess.
However, if Christie does not spill her guts to Nicole soon, she is going to talk her way right to camp come back.

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Pamy....
It was Austin season 17
LOL

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
True Missy. But poor Nicole cant even discuss her morning breakfast with someone unless Tommy is present.