TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 14: Archive through July 14, 2019 users admin

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Umm is anybody else listening to Bella and Tommy.

She's whispering a lot, but to me it sounds like she wants to break up with Nick?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up. Perfect timing. The wackativity is starting and I have no desire to watch it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am Keldogg. She was watching Nick in the living room on the HOH TV. He’s laying on Sis, and she’s rubbing on him. Bella is whining to Tommy about how she doesn't want to look like a fool.

Too Late!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I am listening too. I do not think she will act on it. She is just upset he is rubbing on Sis.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Too bad she missed Nick earlier rubbing his head on Sis's boob :-)

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She did him him say, yesterday, that he thought Sis was really hot when they first moved into the house.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Yes, Bella, call him up right now and have this talk. I want to make sure I don't miss it!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yes, take Tommys advice and call him up and have a talk with him now.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
now she's crying....

c'mon Bella, talk to Nick!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh this is glorious....

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Bella wants Nick to be exclusive to her, Nick obviously doesn’t want that. But she doesn't want to let him go, either. Even though she’s acting like she doesn’t care, she does.

Breaking up in the BB house is hard, it’s not like you can leave, and now you have an enemy in the game.

This is the #1 reason to not have a showmance.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I'm going to put the exact wording of the panic power here because I have a question or two.

You now have to power to turn the golden power of veto into the diamond power of veto. This means that if you activate the panic power the diamond veto will allow the veto holder to not only remove someone from the chopping block but they will be able to name the replacement nominee taking that responsibility away from the HOH. This power can only be used once and is good for the next 4 veto meetings.

If Bella won the veto and Christie has activated the panic power giving Christie the Diamond Power of Veto. Bella removes herself from the block then DR announces the DPV. Is Bella's veto null and void or is she the veto holder that gets to remove someone and name the replacement?

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Or is the DPV announced before the veto holder (Bella in this scenario) can do anything and the veto she won is useless?

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Hi Ark- I just put your post in the IHH thread too. In your scenario Bella would name the replacement.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think the latter, Ark, but I am not 100% sure.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
According to some on Jokers she gives the power to the veto holder whoever that is. She would probably only use it if Tommy, Jack or she had won the veto.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
Christie probably has to say it she is going to activate the panic power before the ceremony. She would have to really trust the Veto holder or be the Veto holder herself to use it. Hope I am making sense.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sunnyday, that how it reads to me. I'm not sure Christie is understanding it that way or maybe she's just so positive that someone she is working with will win the veto for the next 4 weeks.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh Nick, telling Bella that Sis was flirting with you is not going to help Bella think that you should be able to lay your head on Sis's boob!

LOL

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I feel that Nicole is ruining her chances the more time she exclusively spends with Kemi. Kemi is not helping her game and I think Kemi knows that.
I feel badly for Kemi because I think she knows the vibe of the house and houseguests just do not like her. SHe alienated them early on.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ark, I think the "language" has deliberately been left fluid.
Once the power is activated, there are essentially two vetos in play. Right ? Or does the activation supercede the Golden POV regardless of who won it ?

Very tricky language.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Missyb, I think it means that the person that wins the golden power of veto gets to remove someone and name the replacement if Christie activates her DPV.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
LOL, Nick tells Sis he's not going to flirt with her anymore.

Rieann

08-26-2006

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
She must be heartbroken.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
the wording on all of the whactivity powers have been left to the interpretations of the viewers not clear on what they mean for example jacks. Do the names picked get exes out or are they back in.