TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 14, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB21
jack says he was thinking about doing a tearjerker one but he's grateful for the family that has come together, and for the honesty and integrity in the house and thinks this will be the greatest season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
3h
Um...ok then.
Quote Tweet

Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
· 3h
Jack- I am proud of the honesty, and the integrity, and the character, and the strength of this house, which is some things that I value a ton. I believe that this season will be the greatest season Big Brother has ever even thought of dreaming #BB21
Show this thread

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB21
Jess i'm grateful for being on the block for the 2nd week in a row.
then she says in all honestly she's grateful for getting to know everyone for the past 24 days. even though she doesn't know everything but also they are learning to see how they react as people to things

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3h
#BB21
sis - i think it should be holly
nick - i can't believe she said i called holly a
sis says jack wasn't there only her holly and sis
jack walks in and says he doesn't think nicole was in the dr.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21
Jack - enjoy the fact that we got an easy walk to the final 9
sis - i guess
jack - come here i'm going to smack that a$$
nick - do you want me to leave

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2h
#BB21
christie asks where nicole was
sis says she thinks she was in the dr.
christie says she feels bad bc she doesn't want to isolate anyone but she did this.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 11:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
2h
Christie bragged to Tommy she finished the comp in 3 minutes.. and she again told him she can use her power at one of next four veto meetings..

(again, prior diamond veto was used at live eviction - that'd be more Panic but whatever)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily

@BB_Updates
1m1 minute ago
More
Bella- You are laughing right now. Nicole- Yeah, because... Bella- I'm not here to listen. Nicole- So you were just here to rant a lie at me. Bella- I'm done. I'm going to bed #BB21

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Sis in the comp spelling Julie's name Juliee. Dope.

Disappointed in Tommy starting and feeding the anti Nicole frenzy because he thought their group was splitting apart and Nicole being so bad at this game.
Hoping for a David return to win HOH and make this season interesting.
Lord of the Flies indeed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.39am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 2h
#BB21 Sam - I'm scared of Jess having it (the third power). Nick - Jess doesn't have it, it's Christie.

21m
Kat is telling Tommy that Nicole told her that "they" are running the whole house (says "they" might be Nick/Bella). Says they are picking them off 1-by-1 and Kat will be next. Tommy reassures Kat that she is with the group and Nicole was stirring the pot and got caught. #BB21

Tommy says Nicole has been throwing around the word "bully" - says she played too hard too soon. Kat thinks Nicole was trying to band the outsiders together. Says Ovi came to her also about getting the outsiders together, so Kat felt like she really was on the outside. #BB21

Tommy is reassuring Kat that she is with him and everyone else, she's not on the outside. Kat says she hates to even call them outsiders because to her everyone is the same. Tommy says he agrees. #BB21

Tommy/Kat talk about what they want to do together after the show. Talk turns to Kat/David relationship - Kat says she thinks he's great and everything but it's just not there. Says he told her he was falling for her the other day. Kat says her true showmance is w/Brett #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
12m
Kat asks how Bella is doing after everything. Tommy says she's good, she's handling it like a champ. Kat says Bella is a strong person. #BB21

Kat says she will need to go to therapy after the show is over. Thinks she will have a hard time getting back to normal life. #BB21

Group in middle bedroom is talking about past HGs. They shout out Da'Vonne - all love her. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
44s
Tommy and Bella are catching up in the boat room. Bella is worried about Sis and Jack being big targets b/c they are both very physical and strong and they are seen as being in a showmance. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·4h
Tommy says he slept w/Jack last night and Christie slept w/Sis and if they continue doing that it might take the showmance target off Sis and Jack. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
55m
I'm curious if David's frustrated at having tried to get the outsiders to organize and they didn't.. or maybe he figures oh well, fewer bodies to deal with if he wins the revival

Nicole told Kemi she felt a weird shift yesterday.. she said it either means they're trying to get her up & out, or she's completely out of the loop

...yep to both 😬

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
57m
Nicole is telling Kami she came here to play, make friends,make genuine connections and enjoy the BB house and that she has to much pride to go in that room #BB21

Nicole: After noms Jack turned to Michie and gave a weird look. And she heard something like he should of put her up and they were looking towards her. #BB21

Jess is telling Nicole that she couldn't risk choosing her to play in the Veto and her not using it on her and pissing off everyone else in the house. Nicole tells her if she picked her she would of used it on her #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
RealityBBQ #BB21 @rbbq
·1h
I'm generally against fan voting as it breaks the game, but since there is no game this year that's not a concern.

We really need an "America's nominee" twist this year to send a message to these people. It wouldn't do anything but would make me feel better. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
45m
Kemi and Ovi are talking about the way they are treating Nicole is uncalled for #BB21

Kemi says she thought it would be fun to play BB and compete in comps and get to know new people but the last 48-72 hours has been just crazy and its not fun. #BB21

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
33m
And don't worry. The ringleaders of this weekend's events will get their due. Only one person can win. So these 9 or so will have to turn on each other. Wait until Bella is expendable. Or the Jacks have to go after each other. It's coming.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
21m
Christie told Jessica & Kemi she doesn't like anyone feeling ganged up on (re Nicole)

·11m
Kemi comes in the room while Kat and Bella are talking. When she leaves Kat says why hasn't she moved out of the room and shes not trying to be mean #BB21

Kat says with the whole thing with Jackson she thought he was the one person she could trust him and even with Holly. No ill will or bad blood but she felt like she was getting close with them. #BB21

Kat tells Bella that Nicole was saying that they were the "outsiders" and Kat was next #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·6m
Nicole is talking to Bella about the situation that she felt interrogated by Nick when he asked who she would put up . And that he said i know who you would put up Sis/Holly and that made her uncomfortable because other people were in the room that could of told others #BB21

Bella says that they are talking about a completely different situations and that they was no reason for her to say that Nick was bulling her. Nicole says she did not say bulling someone else said that. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
xenobriotic 💣 @xenobrioticBB
· 1h
Jack: "Nicole will eventually come into the fold if this all plays out the way that we want it—which it will, bc everything that we do in this game goes our way—bc we want it to be that way, not in a cocky sense, but bc we believe that we can do this and we're good people."
#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Updates @BBrotherUpdates
·5m
While we wait on the Power of Veto Competition to play out ... catch up on what's happened on today's Live Feeds (link: https://bit.ly/2NU70ko) bit.ly/2NU70ko #BB21 #BBU #BBLF

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Taran Armstrong
@ArmstrongTaran
·
2h
Nick to Nicole: "So let's say there really was a side coming after me. Do you really think I hadn't already calculated that and figured it out?"

Hey dummy, two of them are literally sitting in the room with you right now and you have no clue. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
9h
Sam joins the target room & the talk switches to what happened in the RV room with Nicole. They all play up that Nicole is a liar #BB21

(Sam is clearly going to be left out of the VTE Cliff even though he's told people that he's his own player)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
𝔹𝔹 𝔽𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤
@VOMinorities
·
13h
Part 24 - Bella exposed party continued.

Christy: “I just had an amazing DR where I had this revelation”

😂😂😂😂 Production flipped Christy in the Diary room. Girl you can believe it’s your “revelation” as long as Nicole gets saved....our voices were heard 🐸 ☕️ . #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, wouldn't this be something, hahahaha....
EvelDick
@EvelDick
·
9h
There's still 5 days till eviction night...
Plenty of time for the DR to get her to do that, if she can't get the votes

Autumn L Gorrell
@autumngorrell
· 9h
Christie should use the DPOV to pull Nicole off the block and put up Bella! Wishful thinking 🤔

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
12.37am...
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9h
#BB21
Bella is up in the HOH room telling Cliff everything that has happened .
Cliff - just keeps saying Ya, ya
Bella - learned that jess was targeting us
Bella - saying this was all Nicholes plan
Cliff - says I was involved with that part
Cliff - Nichole and Sam had come to me
About the rogue vote
Bella - you didn't happen to vote fr Kemi?
Cliff - No I swear to god
Belle - I didn't think so
#BB21
Bella - everyone talks to the feeds
Cliff - I was saying thing privately and it wasn't even about anything
Bella - If Christie had not said anything it wasn't anything
Cliff - I was talking to my wife and family and what is happening
#BB21
Bella and Cliff are deep in game talk in the HOH
Bella - is very concerned about be calling a bully