TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 14: Archive through July 14, 2019 users admin

Smevic

08-07-2008

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
I know that Nicole spills the beans quite a bit but, why not keep her? She hasn't won anything, has she? drag her to the end, if you can just feed her bad intel she would be a great tool for either side.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
lol, Cali! Make it so.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I think Nicole is a methodical thinker and they can be slow on the uptake. They need time to process. This thing with Nick/Bella came up so fast she got overwhelmed and short-circuited. (Sp)

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Doesn't help that she has social and anxiety issues either.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Christiii, There are up-sides though. Check back in and see Nicole's week on the block. If she can just get a few hours to be quiet and think she can get herself thru this week. Then the camp-comeback thing is decided next week and there will be various shifts and reshifts in the house depending who comes back. Then we as well as they know what's up. Strategy rather than hijinks and histrionics will then be the name of the game. it's gonna be good, I promise

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Cliff should know better than to believe what Bella told him about Nicole. He has soon forgotten how quickly Nicole forgave him for blabbing about their game in his morning chat.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cliff is dead to me.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cliff who?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Nope Cliff, you are wrong. We do not want to hear anything from you. Quit auditioning for Americas Favorite Player. You are making a fool of yourself really.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Cliff must have been a regular RHAP listener because I've heard him shout them out several times. I know from listening that they have told anyone going into the house to please talk to the cameras and let them know what they're thinking. Now they are warning future HGs to please do the talking in the yard where it is harder for anyone to hear them and they can see if anyone is coming.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Someday they are going to cast a good older person. Cliff is spineless.

I need to get off my Cliff rant, but the way he did Nicole has me boiling.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Well, if Nicole stays, Cliff won't. Then, forget him.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Cliff started out as one of my favorites, but now he is at the very bottom with Bella.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
LOL. Kat slept with the veto on. David wanted to wake her up and they said NO. I wanted to see her and she said I'm up. And they laughed that she slept with the veto on.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What I am dreading is that Nicole, Jessica and David plus Kat seem to be so bonded or wishing they were allied with Jackson..

And considering Christie to be an outsider, which she is not.

So they will do the dirty work for the two couples and Christie/Tommy, and go after Bella or Nick for them, while thinking that they are solid with Jackson, because he LOVES them!

But they will then be discarded and the solid six will still be there.

Such an unpleasant bunch this season.

I find Jessica to be as full of herself as the six and a wannabe mean girl, not to mention her voice

Nicole is so moody and has terrible instincts.

Kat is the only one who seems to have risen from days in bed flooded with tears and her not at winning POV was delightful, but I am not a fan in general (still she is ahead of a lot of them)

Cliff was never a favorite for me.

And from the Twitter thread I see that Jackson or Jack has now intoned the familiar refrain that they will win because they are the Good People™

No, you are not.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
And there goes CHristie again, telling everyone why it is better to evict Cliff. With Sam , Nicks wingman, sitting right there.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Christie’s mouth will be her downfall, the sooner the better! That will be one time she will truly manifest something into existence... but it will be the one time she’ll deny it!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thanks for all your posts Gusmonster; so much better than the feeds; made me laugh!

There is something weird about Bella. On an eviction show on live TV, Bella was constantly mouthing something to someone across from her. It was so weird. Nick is awful @ his job he states he has. Says Nicole is a sociopath when ihe is WITH the house sociopath. He needs to back to school.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Sam just told Cliff that Christie, Jack, Tommy, are pushing to evict him over Nicole.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
ruh roh

Christie isn't going to like that one bit.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Sam looking like he wishes he had not said anything. HAHAH

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I can already tell that button boy is going to get on my last nerve today.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The six assume that since they included Sam in the Nine, that he will be weaponized to take out Nick Bella as a minion for the six.

And that might be true, IF maybe not.

Nick I think IS a therapist, but his plan was to portray himself in the house as a child advocate.

And while he shouldn't be labelling anyone as a sociopath, perhaps we as viewers should not be labelling anyone either?

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Why are all the feeds of the same thing

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Well, Seamonkey, Bella is all over the place; she lies constantly; creates drama where there was none & then projects it on to other people. What would you call that? Her yelling @ Nicole last night was completely off and lastly she never ever takes accountability for her own actions.

As for Nick saying he is a child advocate, can't he be both? My niece is Psychologist but works with children who are troubled....child advocate. If Nick was someone who could read people, surely he would see through Bella by now. Many of the other already realize she is making things up and twisting things. Why doesn't he? Too close?