TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ep 9 -- Nominations and Whackativity

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Ep 9 -- Nominations and Whackativity users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 14, 2019Dipo25 07-14-19  6:02 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Did they show everyone's score?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
1m
Since nominations.... the 9 had a party and didn't invite Nicole - Nick wanted Nicole out BAD - Christie and others decided they want Cliff out (America's player and all) - Kat won POV and will likely save Jessica and Nicole will go up. Currently house will vote out Cliff #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21
(show)
nicole tells kemi she thinks jack, sis, michie, bella, nick. holly are all together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hope this makes some sense, it sure seems like it was disjointed and bouncing all over the place.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
The exact wording of the panic power:

You now have to power to turn the golden power of veto into the diamond power of veto. This means that if you activate the panic power the diamond veto will allow the veto holder to not only remove someone from the chopping block but they will be able to name the replacement nominee taking that responsibility away from the HOH. This power can only be used once and is good for the next 4 veto meetings.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
47s
The final Whacktivity Comp-Madagascar Mayhem Players had to decipher the Elder Stone and Place the Phrase “Don’t Meet Julie On Eviction Night” in the fastest time possible! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
37s
#BB21
(show)
Nick and Bella telling Sam that they think they'll be put up next week or the week after by Jack or Michie.
Sam in dr - we know we're at the bottom of the totem pole. It would be great to get out the big targets and I wouldn't get blood on my hands.

#BB21
(show)
Jackson - nick and bella scare me
nicole - me too
jackson - team work makes the dream work
nicole - i got you
nicole in dr - i want nick to get the information he needs as hoh.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1m
#BB21
(show)
Nick asks why kemi said that in her speech.
Nicole says she thought you two threw her under the bus to jack and that's why she was nominated.
Nick that's not why she was nominated.
Nicole tells him jack, michie, holly and sis we're going to put you up this week

#BB21
(show)
Nick nominates Cliff and Jess.

Lardbrick

01-16-2006

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lardbrick a private message Print Post    
Nyeraheart, my cable company, U-Verse, totally dropped CBS, so yes, I'm having trouble too!! Thankfully there are recaps to help catch up.

(I can hook up an antenna to watch the show live but can't record it.)

Fan3

07-07-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fan3 a private message Print Post    
If you have live feeds cat you watch it on that app? Or tune in to pop at night they normal show the episodes if the comps run long and on the night the show comes on a hour later.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: