TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 14: Archive through July 14, 2019 users admin

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 1:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Hahaha, I knew Nick and Bella were going to have this conversation tonight. Nick tried to just apologize right off the bat but Bella's not having that.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 1:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Something happened involving David and coffee but I can't hear a thing when they are all laughing and screaming all at the same time.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 1:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
oh, shut up already Nick.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 2:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Bathroom group talking about last years group coming in to host comps. They get the feeling the hosts don't like this years HG's. Jackson said he first felt it with KC, though she was nice. Then he really felt it with Tyler and today when Kaitlyn came in he was sure of it. Holly agrees and they're all kinda worried about it. They all think Kaitlyn was a witch to put it nicely.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 2:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
All feeds on Nicole/Kemi and I can't take any more whispering so I'm out. I think Nicole will be staying though so I'm leaving happy.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 2:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Kat has put a lot of her eggs in David's basket. If he get's back in and can win comps, he'll help her get far. If not...

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Jessica's laugh

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 2:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Kat doesn't like that Ovi classified her as an outsider. Told her alone they were just twigs but together they were a bundle of sticks? lol, I think I know where he was trying to go with that but she didn't like it. Thinks she's good with everyone.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 2:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Lots of people still up but feed choices blow.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 3:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Holly has on a tight, form-fitting pair of pants that go right up her butt crack. Not only not a good look but must be horribly uncomfortable.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 3:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
David thinks a lot of Tommy but trusting him might be his downfall..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I caught the tail end of Kat and David in the boat room. Looks like David has a crush on Kat, and it looks like Kat has one on him, but you never know with Kat.

They did kiss (just a quick peck) nothing more because of the cameras. Then they gave a long hug before getting ready to leave the room. Something happened (Maybe he tried to kiss her again, I don't know) and she playfully smacked him in the chest and hurt him because of his Mic. They were laughing.

Afterwards, as David walked to the bathroom, he was saying to himself, "This is not how you win the game" a few times. I took it to mean getting into a showmance, or having romantic feelings for somebody.

Keep your eyes on this budding relationship. :-)

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Gunmonster, was Holly wearing these? I grabbed this last week because at first glance I thought she was naked. They looked more peach than they look in this picture.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
That's them Ark! ewww!! (Hey Ark, it's Gus not gun, lol, Gus was my little dog, my little monster. Sorry, I wouldn't say a word except I don't want anyone to think I have anything to do with guns. The world we live in, ya know. )

Oh yes, Grooch, David and Kat got it going on. Very obvious when they're alone but nothing overt.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Gusmonster thank you for all your posts, I just couldn't anymore last night.

But YAY that Nicole might stay.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
It is so weird that I typed "gun". I was listening to a local Victory Over Violence campaign and I don't even think they said the word "gun" but apparently it was in my head.

I think it's funny that the HGs noticed that KC, Tyler & Kaitlyn don't like them very much.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
You bet, Mamapors. If Jack/Christie/Tommy have their way, and they probably will, Nicole will be saved and picked up as a player on their side. But she needs to lay low and pretend she's beaten and not listen to Kemi, who is trying to help but not helping.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
No problem Ark
Yes, they understand that the hosts not liking them is probably the bigger picture also. Now lets see how long it takes them to figure out WHY!

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I love you guys💖😍

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Gus, I don't think they'll ever get the why. I heard someone say it was because they were talking about the people of BB20 too much and apparently Christie said something negative about Kaitlyn. THAT has to be the reason they aren't liked.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Yep, the truth hurts; and it catches up with you eventually no matter how fast or far you run from it.

Christiii

Christiii

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Christiii a private message Print Post    
I've had a hard time watching this crew, so depressing! And season 6 was my favorite!

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
well, there are plans a brewing to shake things up so the feeds might get better

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
The way Jackson eats 24/7, and him bragging about he wouldn’t mind slop at all...makes me SO hopeful he will soon experience it. And since Christie wants “the experience” of slop, wouldn’t it be great if they were slop-mates?! That way Jackson will have someone to talk, er... LISTEN to—-all. night. long.

Ark

07-09-2001

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
I love a lot about Nicole. She's a superfan, she's smart & she's kind. She does not have good game instincts though and she doesn't seem to do well in comps. She trusts too easily and shares too much. I hope she stays but I don't hold out a lot of hope that she will last very long if she continues to play the way she's been playing.