TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 14, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 14: Archive through July 14, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
CHristie spilling partial beans to Jess. Says they are thinking Bella is really big conspirator. They want to see where Nicole's head is at. Would keep Nicole over Cliff.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Chrissy tells Jess that the conversation today leans towards Bella talking crap. they believe Nicole. .. and so if Nicole goes up, they dont want her going home

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Kat is saying that Nicole was a little bit more aggressive in the start of her conversation with Bella ( before the posse entered) than Bella was. DOes she not remember that Bella did not let her say one word yesterday ? She spoke her piece and walked out ? Perhaps way that is why she spoke more aggressively.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I dont think that Nicole should be talking to Jess.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Jess is trying to tell her its not over yet. But I think Nicole will misinterpret what she is trying to say without breaking a confidence. Which, by the wya, she takes to heart, unlike Christie and Bella that blab blab blab.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jackson is on board to evict Cliff over Nicole. If Nicole does not blow this she has a good chance of staying. She will probably need to do the 6 shooters business but, it will probably be worth it for a while. To see Bella's head spin would be worth it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Brief look at Bella and Cliff. Bella says, yeah, Nicole is going up because everyone wants her gone. I dont know what Nicole has been saying but , something about my name. Yeah, she is saying it a lot.
Cliff could say nothing but he is squealing on Nicole.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
The rift just keeps widening in gr8teful. Which makes me happy.

Bella is talking to Cliff. You know when Bella's feeling vulnerable cuz she talks to people she normally doesn't give the time of day.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Nick just came in and I can't believe how smoothly everyone changed the subject. I don't think Nick felt anything weird.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
David, however, can dry up a conversation like nobody's business. He really doesn't fit in well.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Christie wants to go on slop. She's manifesting slop. As a BB fan she wants the experience. I hope she gets the experience too.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Tommy, put some pants on, please.

I see Jack and Sis are still keeping their distance

Ok, changing cams. I refuse to listen to butthole conversations.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Kemi, go to bed. She's going to walk out the door next week with Nicole's game in her pocket. She keeps insisting that Nicole talk to Nick again, when Nicole's best move is to just lay way low for a bit.

I like Kemi ok but I would never make her an ally. She screwed her own game week 1 by not talking with Jackson. The whole point of the first week is getting to know you stuff. She flubbed it.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Bella telling Cliff she thinks Nicole put Kemi up to her speech. And, fish.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cliff telling Bella that Nicole came up with their alliance name Fellowship of the Zing. That's an outright lie.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Two liars trying to scam each other and both know the other is lying. What a waste of time.

Bella is determined to finish her version of the story. Cliff, just shut up and let her go, she's carefully planned every point she wants to brainwash you with and she's not listening to your self-justifications at all.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
I mean Bella is going thru every thought she's had in the whole game. Or rather, what she wants Cliff to believe she thought. She's exhausting.

You can tell a liar by the detail. If it sounds carefully rehearsed it's because it has been.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cliff felt "stuck' with Ovi and Nicole. I'm sure they weren't thrilled when they looked around and found themselves 'stuck' with him either.

Ok, Bella's story has reached the happenings of two days ago... so it shouldn't take more than three more hours for her to download. But if Cliff keeps insisting on equal time I'll be dead and mummified by the time they're done.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
OMG, Sam comes in and they reboot and start all over again.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 12:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Cliff calls his alliance with Nicole and Ovi the 'losers alliance' and he was 'drug' in. He just casually said to them 'sure, we can work together' and 'all of a sudden they've got an alliance all named and official'. Cliff, both Nicole and Ovi tower above you in every way that counts.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 1:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Cliff is such a disappointment

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 1:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Bella's spending all this time grooming Cliff cuz she's sure he's staying. She has no idea that her alliance is planning something quite different.

Wow, Cliff, you really said all that? Gee, they ought to put live feeds in the house or something. We might have heard it.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
So disappointing, Bon. He's as snaky as Bella.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 1:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Snakier, considering their age difference! 🐍🐍🐍

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Sunday, July 14, 2019 - 1:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
True, Sea, he's had more practice.

Geeze, I love Sam but he's so loud!