TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 12, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·2h
Jackson- If it's between those two (Analyse/Holly), I dont know what you would want to do. Jack- Sis can go home. I dont (e) care. Jackson- It might help your game a little #BB21

Jenn @JennEllensBB
·2h
Jack will send Sis over Holly if they're OTB next to each other but Sis is (e) up Jack's game. She's not being "cool" about things #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Holy cow.... BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21@89razorskate20
·2h
Typical Jackson Comment!

· 2h
Jack- She (Analyse) is not being cool about this. Jackson- Cause she is 22 and she is a little girl. She comes over here to Jason Momoa 2.0 and gets piped down a few days, and now she is... Jack- Wow... Jackson- Kidding #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.25am... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·2h
Jack to Jackson- Competition wise and vote wise, I would rather have Sis (over Holly) #BB21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·2h
Nick telling the Jacks that Cliff offered to be a pawn, Jackson thinks he could have an ulterior motive! #BB21
Cliff talking to us about getting caught & that the feeders were probably screaming at the screen during that moment!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2h
Jackson- What is his (Cliff's) end game here? Nick- I guess he trusts me. Jackson- Everything people do in this game is for a reason. Nick- Like if he had a power, like what Tyler was trying to do with Sam? #BB21
Nick- He (Cliff) was going up anyways. Jackson- The fact that he wants to go up makes me wonder... Jack- He admitted that he didnt have the power two days ago in his confessional. Nick- She (Christie) thinks Ovi has it #BB21
Jackson- Are you going to put up Jess? Nick- I was thinking about putting up Jess #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2h
Christie: I can't keep my mouth shut. When I think something, I just say it.

Cliff: I'm the same way. And that's gonna get me in trouble. I see the couples. I don't wanna make waves now. I'm still looking for a place to land. #bb21

Cliff feels he, Ovi & Nicole are "The Island of the Lost Losers"

Christie feels Cliff plays a similar game to her that he hasn't tied himself to a group. The Jack thing scares her, bc she doesn't want a target on her. She's been distancing herself.

Cliff tries to be friendly with everyone. He doesn't have enemies. #bb21

Christie doesn't believe Nicole did the rogue vote.

Cliff hopes Nicole will be okay.

Christie thinks Jess is most likely next to join CC. Christie loves Kat, but doesn't believe she's going to thrive in this game.

Cliff admits he asked Nick not to send him home before Kat.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So Nicole tells Cliff about the leak and he uses that intel to trash her and Ovi to protect himself. She thought he might want to protect her!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2h
Tommy: Jack's being weird today.
Christie: Jack's being very weird.

Christie knows Jack told Nick about the power, bc he's scared Nick will backdoor him. She's not even going to ask Jack. She thinks Jack's having a hard time emotionally. #bb21

Christie tells Tommy that Nick's probably going to put up Cliff & Jess. He doesn't want to put up Nicole. Nick wants to keep the 9 & doesn't want to take a shot.

Tommy to Christie: Something's up with that rogue vote & them. Something's up. #bb21

Tommy's worried Jack's going to go & tell Nick they told him about the 5. He already has a plan if that happens. They could say it's bc they were trying to flip the vote & they didn't want to go down with it.

Tommy loves Sis. Christie hates Sis' heart is going to get broken.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·2h
Kittycam 10.52am for third/final Whacktivity Comp: Panic -
players are Analyse, Christie, Jessica, Nick #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2h
I voted on if 'Big Brother' is a problem via
@TheTylt
(link: http://tylt.it/R6xcQG) tylt.it/R6xcQG #BigBrotherRacist

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Network @bigbrothernet
· 2h
Cockroaches on the Feeds! Looks like the 3rd Whacktivity comp must have these guys in it. Better or worse than snakes last week? #BB21

·1h
Kittycam went to Roachcam 11.30am then to black, then back to fishies.. good bet Panic comp will involve these crawlies #GoofTally

DumpTrump @squalo
·1h
Replying to @hamsterwatch
Those are not roaches.

Its funny today's wake up song was the Beatles.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.08am.... Power🚫Of🚫Cheeto @powerofcheeto1
·4h
Kathryn tells Jessica David kissed her on the cheek.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🅷🅴🅲♐️ @Hec718
· 39m
If Nick wins Whacktivity and tells Bella then the WHOLE HOUSE gonna know by tonight! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.12pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·2m
Feeds are still down for the Whacktivity comp. Who will win it, Analyse, Christie, Jessica or Nick?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot 🤖 #BB21 🏕⛱ @Feeds_Bot
·2m
Feeds are back. 🚨🚨 (Duration: 4 hours, 42 minutes) 🚨🚨 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·1m
Christie: I honestly did pretty good. I thought I did not bad.
Sis: I didn't f'n finish.
Christie: It was so much fun. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1m
No one is admitting to winning the comp. It looks like it had something to do with finding words #BB21

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·1m
Christie and Jessica both say they "finished" while Nick and (Analyse) say they did bad. There is a cam on Nick talking and Christie talking. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·35s
Christie: The worst part to me & it's probably bc I'm pms'ing. My senses are so heightened when I PMS. The feeling of them on my skin. I literally couldn't do it. #bb21

·1m
Whack Panic comp was spelling DON'T MEET JULIE ON EVICTION NIGHT with individual letters plus combinations like GHT or ION - Christie and Jessica said they finished - Analyse and Nick said they didn't (timed out/20 mins)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I suspect this is true, based on his denials, LOL... Eric @RealityRecaps
·1m
Calling it now... Nick won the power. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2m
Jack & Jackson talking about Jess in front of David.
Jack: Well I know who's going up on the block. Gotta smoke that shit.

Jackson thinks Jess won it.
Nick agrees because Jess was smiling at them.

JS: She just said, "I finished." And Christie was like, "Did anyone else finish?" & Jess was looking around & she goes, "Oh. I didn't finish"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·19s
Jackson and Bella are saying to put them both up to flush it out (Nicole and Cliff) and that they are one in the same #BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·47s
Nick: They said if you win this, this ensures you win the Big Brother game too.
Jackson: Ensures you win it?
Nick: Did you guys hear it?
Sis: No.
Christie: It said it'll help you win the Big Brother game. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
12s
TV says nominations today. #BB@1

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
9m
Cliff tells Kemi he's shaving off his goatee.

Cliff: I need to go back to who I am & not try to fit in with some of this. That's my own protest at this moment.#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Updates @BBrotherUpdates
·
7m
Christie won the Whacktivity Panic Power - which is the Diamond Power of Veto. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 9:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
1h
Christie- She (Nicole) said "I swear on my grandmother's life". Her grandmother passed away a couple of years ago, and it was the hardest loss she has ever went through. I'm impressed she even used that. Bella- That's why I was so paranoid #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
3h
Jackson: I'm grateful to no longer have to take 4mg of xanax just to be able to fall asleep. It's literally the best feeling not having to depend on a prescription just to be able to f'ing sleep or to get through life.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
4h
Replying to
@OneLuckyGay
Bella told Nick seconds before he went to DR for noms that Nicole had said Nick & Bella were bullying her .. boom