TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 12, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·4m
(whining about where will he sleep now and announces in front of the group that Analyse was only sleeping with him because he was HOH, causing her to leave the room) #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
Feeds are Back

Jack, Bella and Sam are in the living room chatting Jack keeps saying they are "Gr8ful" (Like Sam doesn't know the name) They are talking sleeping arrangements.
They think Nicole was the vote, but Jack says "Could be somebody playing the game, ya know?"
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·6m
Kemi- You can say whatever you want but, if you have something to say, say it to my face or shut the (e) up. David- This is a wild night #BB21

MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronx
· 4m
Sis : Im fine
jack: is that why you're not hugging me back? Am i raping you right now?

who the eff says the crap he says EVER!!!!!!! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2m
HGs are scrambling to figure out the hinky vote, Jess wonders why they care, and is informed 'it was supposed to be unanimous'. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
2m
Christie, Holly, Nick, Tommy, Cliff in the Archery room talking about Kemi's speech, why she said what she said. Christie and Holly are trying to act like they never believed Kemi and Jackson says "why didn't she say shit this whole week?" Someone says "she wanted her moment."

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
xenobriotic 💣

@xenobrioticBB
1m1 minute ago
More
Jackson's explaining why he threw the hinky vote.
He wanted Holly to do one too, so he could pin it on Nicole AND Cliff -- but Holly refused.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
8m
Nicole to Kemi- I have this sneaking suspicion that they want to pick off Jess, Kat, me, Cliff. It's the eight of them left, then Tommy and Christie. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
5m
Kemi to Nicole- Bella told me Christie overheard Cliff talking to the camera, & said that Cliff you & Ovi had an alliance called Zing. Nicole- Oh my God. This is why people are acting weird #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
7m
Kemi- I hope that they dont put the two of you up. Nicole- I think the only way to prevent that is to blow up their relationships with each other with stated facts. Wait until people are in the room or call a house meeting #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Big Brother
@big_bigbrother
·
6m
Jackson just told Jack the vote was him. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
34s
Nicole "New Yorkers will stab you in the front, Long Islanders will stab you in the back" #bb21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
@BB21LiveFeeds
Following Following @BB21LiveFeeds
More
Nick practicing speech. Cliff for saying in Boat Room talking to his fam that he will nom the 3 showmances and Jess you are easiest cause you have been nom before. #BB21 So I'll make a move cause it's too early to make a big move

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
FInally it is done !

Big Brother Daily

@BB_Updates
1m1 minute ago
More
Nicole- Kemi told me that Christie told her that Christie overheard you one morning talking to the cameras about being in an alliance with Ovi and me. She said it had something to do with zing. Cliff- I am sorry #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.25am... Big Brother Access #BB21 @bigbroaccess
·3h
Nick and Bella don't think noms are tonight. #bb21
Nick plans to expose Cliff Notes Leak during his nomination speech. #bb21
Nick said that he's going to make a b(e) move because it's too early to ruffle feathers and he can't compete next week. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·3h
For the show, and what the majority of the HGs have plan to target in the next week, Nick will need to win this last power! Also you probably guarantee the power gets used! Nick having will cause more of stir than the other 3 winning it! #BB21

2h
Nicole just told Cliff, Christie overhearing him mention that they/Ovi are in an alliance called Zing! Cliff apologizes, Nic wanted to tell him so he can think of a way of covering it up. Cliff said that's what he gets for talking in the BR didnt think they could hear! #BB21

Nicole also told Cliff that people named him as the rogue vote, like Sis but she told them that it couldn’t be him. Cliff told her that they’ll keep their distance! #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.31am... VeryRandyReality @IsItUpOrDown
· 3h
I'm sorry, but Holly's more obsessed about Kat than Kat is bothered by anything re: the Jackson 'triangle'.😏 #BB21

Hahahahaha... EvelDick @EvelDick
·3h
These people are so bad at the game...
Imagine having access to a number of people's strategy in the house, to use for your advantage and flushing it down the toilet.
This is a very Fouteé thing to do.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3h
Find out the plan for nominations, and catch up on the rest of the game talk from last night, here: (link: http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-21/day-23-recap.html) bigbrotherdaily.com/big-brother-21… #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.45am...
·3h
Tommy- I talked to Michie last night and said "did you do the vote?". He said no. Nick- Are they paranoid that I am going to put one of them up? Tommy- I dont think so #BB21
Nick- Cliff and Jess. That's probably what I'm going to do. Nicole didnt do the vote. Christie- I dont think so either #BB21
Christie- I think someone did it to A) pin it on her (Nicole), or B) stir up the house a little bit. Nick- That's why I thought it was Michie. Christie- He was hardcore trying to pin it on her #BB21
Nick- Michie doesnt usually talk game to me, and he told me three times yesterday that he thought it was Nicole. Christie- Me too #BB21
Christie told Nick that she will only tell him and Tommy if she wins the power #BB21
Nick to Christie- Me, Sam and Bella were talking last night about when we would take our shot. Not next week, but the week after #BB21
Christie- Who do you really think would be best to get out first? Nick- Jack. Easy #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.02am... BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB2 @89razorskate20

Christie told Nick he needs to be careful when he talks to people, basically that he shouldn’t be name dropping bc it makes others nervous about him! #bb21

· 3h
Nick to Christie- I dont want him (Jack) to be worried. He protected me last week. I wouldnt put him up this week #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3h
Christie said she as nervous about how close Holly and Nicole were getting, Nick is not worried #bb21

· 3h
Nick to Christie- I trust Nicole. She wouldnt put you up either. She told me, Sam and Bella she wants to work with us, and she said she trusted you #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
TMZ @TMZ
·5h
This season of Big Brother has a huge optics problem (via @toofab)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
·4h
Christie told Jack to suck it up and stay with Analyse because otherwise she will become an opponent in the house. She also told Jack she wont be hanging out with him as much moving forward which upset him.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2h
Cliff talking with Nick, making sure he's putting distance from Nicole & Ovi, says they're the worst people to work with & that he's floating. Nick saying Jess is a person he wants to target #BB21

Cliff to Nick- I really dont want to go home before Kat or Jess or Kemi and some of those #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3h
Nick to Cliff- Kat is so bad that it's hard to get her out right now. She has never said anything bad about me. If I had to replace, I probably would. I wouldnt want to go home before Jess either #BB21
Cliff- I wanted to work with you from the beginning. I threw that vote at Camp Director towards you. I still would love to work with you and Bella. I hope y'all think that you can count on me. Nick- I trust you for sure #BB21
Nick- What would you have done if you had won? Cliff- I would have gone with what would have caused the least waves...probably Jess and either Kat or Nicole #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2h
Cliff also said that he'd be fine if Nick needed to use him as a pawn. Nick said he'd talk to him if he did need him as a pawn! #BB21

· 3h
Nick to Cliff- I am 100% leaning towards putting Jess up. She said my name, she said Bella's name before. It's just who I'm going to put up next to her #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Clearly they haven't really watched the show, LOL...
·2h
They talked about Jackson’s rouge vote and how Nick/Bella think it could be him. Jackson is going deny it and if he gets targeted for it at least he has veto. Jack doesn’t think he’d take the shot especially with Camp Comeback! #BB21

Jenn @JennEllensBB
· 3h
The Jacks think they're going to swap off HOHs now that these "luck" HOHs are over with #bb21