TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Quick Questions: Archive through July 11, 2019 users admin

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I think the ones taken outside are sharp and clear. Inside a bit darker so I think it’s just the lights in the house.
Thanks Scuba for the shots, I enjoy them as as well as the fun commentary.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Scuba, if they are 600 pixels wide, it won't matter what other dimensions you show, for TVCH purposes.
I'm here now if you want to do some tests.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Karunna they started to get very large! I can change my screenshot either by pixels or by percentage of resolution. I was doing the latter and then changing the pixels size to 600 by altering the bbviewer size to 600 pixel.

I was testing upping the resolution amount from 50% to 70% but the dimensions got a bit large. When I went to 75% and kept it at 600 pixels it was too large to upload.

So I am now scaling via pixels and not resolution and keeping in my fingers cross that they look better!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They are appreciated, bottom line, as is your effort. 🌞🌞🌞

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
It sounds like we have “proof” about who’s fooling around in bed. Kat seems totally fine with Jackson now giving his attention to Holly... my question is:
Do “we” know for SURE Jackson ever really did anything with Kat (let alone THREE times, as he bragged to Jack)? I don’t know many girls who would be THIS cool with such antics from a creepy guy.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 1:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
I read a tweet saying Jackson and Holly new each other before BB and follow each other on Instagram/Twitter. Does anyone remember if this was on the feeds?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Is this true? I haven't seen Nicole lie yet, but BB, on the show last night, made it out that Jessica did come up with the idea.

quote:

Krystal 🐨
@lalalalickit

Nicole just told Kemi that Bella was the one that made the Black Widows Alliance

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was Jessica. She brought it up and she named it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kemi and Nicole in storage room. Nicole just said again that it was Bella who brought it up.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Early this am Christie and Tommy hush hush talk in bedroom. They were talking about Jackson and Holly following each other on Instagram, one of them had been to the other’s apt and Christie said Jackson has a connection to Vanderpump Rules. Curious what that connection is.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Unless there was some really elaborate editing going on, Bella did not bring it up.

Jessica did.

I saw it on the feeds and they showed it in a show.

Jessica also named it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sea, Missy posted an article about it in the alliance thread.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just read it after I wrote the above, but I still got the feeling when I watched on feeds (without knowing at the time what a big deal it would become), that Jessica was the most enthused and excited.

Bella was already in the big alliance and seemed unaware of his Kat was constantly throwing her under every possible bus, and that she and Nick were deemed at the bottom of the eight, but she felt the need to show loyalty.

Jack is actually the one with loose lips when betraying alliance members (Nick and Bella) to a non Alliance member, Jessica.

This is smart on Jack's part, as he keeps talking loyalty to F8 for GR8FL but takes a target off of himself and his chosen 6.

Any number of them will go after Bella and Nick instead of Jack and Jackson..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Who is Jeff? I keep hearing his name mentioned.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I am going to guess another staff person..

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Did Jeff Schroeder interview them before they went in the house?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Yes Jeff interviewed them.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just figured it out. They are actually saying "Jess" not "Jeff". I have old ears.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
LOL Forget my post about Jeff S. :-)

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Okay, so help em get this straight. Questions I can't figure out from clips and recaps and the LF discussion:

The outsiders will target other outsiders?

The gr8teful are or are not imploding?

And a rhetorical question:

Are this people masters at talking a lot of hot air?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Kminfinity. 1. I don't think the outsiders are planning to target the other outsiders I think they are just saying that to the 8 to get by.

2. Gr8teful does seem to be turning on itself a bit. Bella is the cause, she doesn't seem to be able to keep her mouth shut (stupidity or on purpose), she has told Sam about the alliance of 8 and I saw that a new alliance of 5 formed without the Jacks. Most of the 8 are fed up with the Jacks.

3. Yes.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
@ Dipo. Thanks. Sorry for the types. I hadn't had my coffee yet.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hey! Maybe that is my problem! I have never been a coffee ☕ drinker!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 4:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know who his the owl and where it is? Who also knows who his it?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The owl is Orwell and comes with the house. Orwell is associated with BBAD.

It does not belong to Cliff, but I gather he carries it around.