TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 12, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 12: Archive through July 12, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Agree Missy .. And Nicole sees Christie/Tommy as just outside the 6.. she doesnt see that Christie is right in the center with Jack

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Bon, Christie and Jack the double head of the snake !

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I am hoping Sam talks to Nick and somehow gets him to put up the 2 Jacks.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
That would be fantastic Govols!

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I'd like to see both of them Christie and Jack on the block. My dream

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
I think it would be great if sis wins the wactivityand gets the cudetato and puts up Bella and Christie

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sis throwing some shade. She is talking to Nick and Cliff in the target room and Nick asked where she sleeps and she said I dont sleep in the cool kids room. Something that Jackson reported Cliff said this morning in CLiff Notes ( referring to 6 shooters).

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 10:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I find Nicole a real refreshing BB houseguest. One of my favorites in a long time. A different mold of a person.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Analyse finally having some fun with David. Has removed the chip off her shoulder. Moving away from Jack is good for her. She is at the table with David, Kemi and Tommy. Just having fun and listening to David use his James Earl Jones voice. Asking him to say Simba, Scar, Analyse.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Earthmother!!!! Yes that would be perfect. Let them campaign against each other

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Jackson is smart enough to see through Bella's BS. She isn't a very good actress.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 10:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Poor Kat. So painful to watch her being "cornered" by Jess.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Christie/Analyse convo. What did Christie let be known? Analyse telling her to be more careful?

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
It makes me mad that Jess is believed everything Bella told her a little bit ago. She (Jess) now thinks she can't trust Nicole and maybe Nicole is the rat. SMH

Cruzlvr

11-12-2003

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 11:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cruzlvr a private message Print Post    
Jabel: Christie told Nick and Bella about overhearing Cliff doing his morning chat in the boat room. Even told them that Cliff mentioned he might want to work with Nick and Bella.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 11:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Thx!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I read the overnight reports, and this is what I got from it:

It looks like Nick is not going to nominate Nicole, or use her as a replacement. Yay!

Jackson has come under suspicion from Nick and Sam of being the hinky vote, and not Nicole, as he tried to frame her for it. Jackson told Holly that it was him, so I don't expect that the hinky vote will remain secret for long.

Nick knows that Jack and Jackson are not good for his game, but wont' put them up initially and is waiting for a power to undo his own nominations and then put them up. I don't actually get the strategy with this but, whatever.

As long as Nicole and Sam are safe, I couldn't care less who Nick nominates.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
CliffiLeaks is broadcasting LIVE from the Boat Room again.

So far, no one is awake and eavesdropping yet.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Awww, he thinks Nick is a 'great guy'. Little does he know, he is Nick's target today, along with Jess.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
omg Rosem I feel exactly the same way!!

Except I can not watch much feeds, the rest drive me that crazy, but I can read!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Why hasn't Nicole told Cliff they listen in on him in the morning?

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 7:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    

quote:

Rosem - Nick knows that Jack and Jackson are not good for his game, but wont' put them up initially and is waiting for a power to undo his own nominations and then put them up. I don't actually get the strategy with this but, whatever.

I can understand worrying about the whacktivity powers. The reason for the backdoor strategy to begin with was to ensure the target goes home. So if Nick really does want to take a shot at the jacks he's gonna want to be sure ONE of them goes, which can happen with a regular veto if ONE comes down. But the rumor about Ovi's power does say that BOTH noms come down.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Mama, I have watched less feeds this season than any other. They are either boring or annoying.

I have no idea why Nicole hasn't told Cliff about the eavesdropping, she certainly SHOULD!

Ahh, Cliff does think he's in danger of being nominated this week, so I guess he won't be shocked when he is.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kminfinity, yeah, I know why he doesn't want to put the Jacks up, but 'waiting for a power' is not a sure thing, he may not even win it, and doesn't even know what the power is!

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
My bad - I thought he was waiting for the powers to PASS before taking his shot. Which I can see, except then you risk waiting too long, especially in this case when he can't ever be sure because... Expect the Unexpected }