TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 11, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.13am.... Big Brother Access #BB21 @bigbroaccess
· 6h
Jackson wants to lie to the other side and say they're going to keep Kemi to expose the other side esp Bella and Nick. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.15am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·3h
Holly saying BB would never give whoever comes back from camp comeback some crazy safety power.. It would be completely unfair and as a viewer she would hate it. #BB21

Developing BB Story⁉️:

So apparently Kathryn had a boyfriend before going into the house and his name was Marty and they ended up breaking up to give her a better chance of being cast and going far in the house there’s a whole lot more to the story (via @geekprince73) #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.21am.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·4h
Tommy- I think Cliff and Jess will go up next week. Jackson- I kind of want to keep Cliff a few more few weeks. Not really but this is pretty good intel. Analyse- I'm his #1 target. Jackson- I'm not actually wanting to keep him #BB21
Holly- I think you and I need to start talking and having people accidentally overhear us...talking about how we are not playing with the guys. Analyse- I keep trying to tell people the same (e) thing #BB21
Analyse- I'm so annoyed. Me and you dont (e) call the shots in our eight. We sit there and (e) listen. Holly- People dont even tell us when they are meeting #BB21
Analyse- I dont call shots and I'm (e) the one getting blamed for shit. Holly- I know. Nick is campaigning for everyone in the house to put me up #BB21
Analyse- It's always my name coming out when I dont do shit. There is bigger people talking about stuff. I dont say anything. Jackson- Cause you are closely associated with Jack #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
· 3h
Christie saying that Nick is making her skin crawl.. All the noises he makes with his mouth, and wearing Bella's clothes. She just can't, she's going to throw up. She's pmsing. Jack saying he, Tommy and Christie have this game. #BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·3h
Christie admits she's PMS'ing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3h
Christie.. "Nick runs like a girl so I know he's not a comp threat." #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·3h
Kittycam 11.29am - HOH lockdown, for crew to do tech rehearsal for live show..
catch up some overnight & morning tidbits on (link: http://Hamsterwatch.com) Hamsterwatch.com #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha, I heard there was a problem with twitter but I was having a life and didn't even notice, LOL.... Eric @RealityRecaps
·1h
Twitter is back! And #bb21 feeds still down. I’m gonna wait till they go down for the show. Then I’ll go live to discuss today’s feeds.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
On a side note...too funny .... while twitter was down... @Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·1h
Lol @ “became HoH”

EARTHDOGBB #BB21 @EARTHDOGBB
· 1h
#whiletwitterwasdown #bb21

Dr will entered the house became hoh evicted everyone

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Still laughing.... @Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·1h
If Cliff wins HoH Im watching Love Island for a week
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1.31pm... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·1h
feeds are back

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
Christie ranting to Jackson about Nick "he's a (e) sketchbomb!"

·1h
Feeds are back.. Looks like they're cleaning up their lunch. #BB21
Kemi telling Christie and Holly that she's learned a lot of stuff about the house while being on the block. It sucks that she's up but she would still be blind if she wasn't. #BB21
(hahahahahahaha, every year!!!)
Sis telling Holly and Christie that feeds aren't on during live days. We all say hi 👋 #BB21

Correction... Jess said it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 55m
Christie tells Jackson she thinks it'd be best if the vote split is 6-5 so Jess will know who's not on her side, going into next week.

Once CC is over, Christie would like to win that one & put Nick & Bella up next to each other. If one comes down, Sam goes up. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·54m
Holly says she feels like an idiot for never watching feeds. #BB21

·54m
Analyse: "do feeds turn off on live days?"
Christine? "yeah"
they got new drinking glasses 🥃 and wine glasses 🍷
Sam told Bella about Jack correcting "what's best for the eight" to "I mean the nine"..
(Sam told Nicole last night about the eight)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·39m
The guys are making food in the kitchen.. The girls are having a major make up session in the bedroom. #BB21

Nick and Bella checking in... They're talking about still having Jess in their pocket. They're not worried about Kemi potentially coming back, she'll be voted right back out. #BB21

Bella talking to us.. "Like seriously, I'm the only one who actually wanted her to stay, whatever I'll vote her back out" #BB21

Nick asks if Jackson was a girl.. Would he be a basic b(e)? Christie says ya he's kinda like a (e) boy.. Holly says he would but deep down he isn't. Kat says there's nothing wrong with being a basic b(e). #BB21

·36m
they're planning their dances for the voting hallway

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
28m
Orwell has been found in the pantry, unharmed

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
28m
Orwell is back.. Nick keeps saying it must have been Christie who took him cause she was the last one in there.. Keeps calling her a snake (he's joking). Cliff is thrilled. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tiffany @tds444
·
27m
Bella's really going to act like she hasn't been torching Kemi's game from day 1. I hate when people dont own their shit. #bb21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·25m
Nicole tells Kemi she's gonna do a last minute check, but she's going to vote with the house.

Kemi's trying to figure out how extra she's going to be with her speech.
Nicole reminds her she could come back via Camp Comeback. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·13m
Sam saying he's going for it tonight.. Sis says she is too. Christie comes in and says she feels the same way. #BB21

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·11m
Second week in a row we've had a half day of a "potential" vote flip before rolling back to the original unanimous plan. And if you think that's a coincidence I have some swampland to sell you. #bb21

Luna @LunaCee73
·8m
Ironic that Analyse keeps wailing about how everyone is out to get her and the only people actually conspiring against her are her own allies.

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
8m
Tommy: Evicted Ovi is a savage. You're sick.

·8m
Christie and Holly are giving Sam a biology lesson about hormones

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·6m
#BB21 chrisstie, sam and holly are in the counslers bedroom, holly is doing her make up... kat jess, sis getting ready in the bathroom while toomy cuts ovi's hair

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·4m
Kemi gives Nicole a preview of her eviction speech.
Kemi: I hope I stay in the game this week because there's a snake🐍 in the house & I intend to cut the head off. God bless.
Nicole: She's gonna flip out.
Kemi: Not on me b(e). I wish she would. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Adam Poch - BB13 🥓 @HeavyMetalTeddy
·23m
Thats it... done... off the Sis Fan Wagon. I excused her for all of her discretions up to now. But you mess with @BBADOrwell & @PopTV
then you mess with me. #BB21 Orwell, get Uncle Lou & the crow that attacked Victoria and kidnap Sis. #dontFwithOrwell

Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
· 6h
9:08AM Jackson mentioning why Cliff holds Orwell to Christie, and Sis says they're not giving back the owl now, she says she wants to cut it open with the knife. #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·19m
talking about show time (9pm tonight/6pm for them),
Tommy: "my producer told me that we got bumped from Love Island, so they're before us" --cut to fishies

Carochar

07-25-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
[Inappropriate, I'm sure, but can I just say here how grateful I am for Dipo posting all these? I don't follow Twitter so YAY! and THANKS! ]

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL... 🌟 [ROXY] @ButFirstRoxy
·19s
Twitter is acting up again on eviction night?! If it goes down again, where are we supp to b(e) about the predictable results?! #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, Not inappropriate Carochar and you are welcome, not everyone wants to be on twitter.

People comment her on some of the tweets so it's just fine.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2m
I can’t believe Cliff exposed😨 his whole game in the matter of 3 days I kinda feel bad 😔 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Whoa, I don't think I saw this before... Violent Hoe @coyotlo
·3m
Jackson accusing David of trying to run a train on all the girls on his first day back. Somehow this didn’t make the edited show. #BB21

CJ - Catty Kat Stan Jargon @CattyJargon
· Jul 3
Jackson: David is gonna come in and just run a train on all of the girls.

WTH?!?!?! 👁️👁️ #BB21