TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 11: Archive through July 11, 2019 users admin

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
Ok, I found it. Yes Christie told Nick and Bella. This means if Cliff gets HOH, Nick and Bella would likely tell Cliff about Christie hearing him to try and save them from being put up. For me, this would be a good scenario for things finally blowing up.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Analyse saying that she has to dye her hair black now because at one point she dyed her hair blonde so now it comes in lighter than her normal color, so she dyes it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, they are practicing dance moves to do in the DR hallway! I hate that. I wish BB wouldn't show them coming down the hallway, that would take care of that.

Hwest

07-01-2011

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwest a private message Print Post    
I don't mind the dance moves as much as the shout outs. Wish they would just cut the sound on those.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
I saw a few practicing even yesterday. Christie & Bella are gonna pretend to be walking down the aisle to get married & blow a kiss when they part. Hey, it gives them something to think about, I guess. lol But how did they know the order a day ahead is what I wondered?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I thought I heard them say they were going to vote alphabetically.

I have never seen anyone eat as much and as often as Jackson. He must have an incredibly high metabolism.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I so wish Cliff was aware that Jackson is retelling his comments. Then he could really screw up the house with things that are not true, and pit the 8 against each other. NOW that's the kind of karma I like to watch.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds are out til tonight, kitten cam for now.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
You’re right Earthmother, that would be fun to watch. I think Nick and Bella will be the first to spill. The biggest problem is no one can keep their mouth shut. Still, it would be fun feeds.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
I always thought no one could keep their mouth shut but according to RHAP today Kemi was told that 'Cliff notes' was overheard but she didn't say anything to him about it yesterday. If she had, he could have potentially planted fake stuff this morning which Jackson might have heard and it possibly could have HELPED Kemi.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Keeping your mouth shut is often best, but if you have a trusted ally of one you want to trust, or one you want to test, then you might benefit from sharing information.

The problem comes when you trust the wrong person, which often happens.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds are back.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, now talking about the sleeping arrangements.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Kemi's speech was very ill timed. It made no sense with an HOH comp coming up. She was going to be in the house to express her views.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson's already trying to "figure out" who the one vote was.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh, I like it. Look at them, that's all they're talking about right now. It's got some of them rattled and is shaking things up in some people's minds.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Kemi could have saved all the intel she had for after the HOH.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
All the vultures are landing to act happy for Nick.

Tommy, Jack, Jackson, Cristie.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Well, we can agree to disagree. I think if she waited til after, it would have looked more like sour grapes. I say speak the truth in front of everybody, where there is no place to hide. She already knew she was going, so go with guns blazing :-)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
David back there just smiling, listening, taking notes. And, he isn't associated with any alliance , right now.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Bad timing Kemi. ..

Now these GR8FUL kissing Nicks butt.. Yuck

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bella thinks Nicole was the wonky vote.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Bella is screaming at Kemi

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Christie egging Nick on to exclude Kemi food on the HOH reveal.