TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Who do YOU want to become next HoH an...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Who do YOU want to become next HoH and who do YOU want them to nominate (and ultimately evict) ? users admin

Wally

08-13-2011

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
thread for rooting / wishing for next HoH and subsequent noms

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Anyone who would put up Jack and Jackson together

Or Jack and (Christie or Tommy or Sis)

Or Christie and (Tommy or Jack)

If that is impossible.. Anyone who would put up Cliff and Jess.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I would say Sam since he seems to be the only one not scared by the rest of the house.
I like to see him put up Jackson and Bella.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I'm afraid Sam would just go along with the plan to put up Jess with either Cliff or Kat. If I'm not mistaken he has said that is what he would do. I don't know lf any of the outsiders has the balls to put up someone from the big alliance. They are too afraid of making themselves a target.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
^^ What Sea said..

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I want Bella to be HOH and let the fireworks begin!

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I don’t know if their will be any fireworks no matter who gets HOH.
Unfortunately they all seem to be to afraid to make any useful moves.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
They only way to do any damage to six shooters or Gra8tful is if someone put up Jack and Jackson or Jack and Christie. No one will currently do that. Not with Camp Comeback in play.

Govols

07-18-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
I want Kat to win. Would love for her to put up Christie and Tommy.
Be fun if Jess won, but only if we didn't have to listen to her all week.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Govols, there would be no avoiding that with a Jessica win. You could count me out for a week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There is no way to avoid that, period.

Booted, saved, HOH or not. She will be hard to avoid it you are on feeds.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And while everyone might target Bella,that leaves the core 6 to rule.

Wally

08-13-2011

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wally a private message Print Post    
so what kind of HoH will Nick have ? who will he target ?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff and Jess were his thoughts but Nicole may go up for Jackson's wonky vote.

Earthmother

07-13-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Earthmother a private message Print Post    
I think Nick will have to spend his HOH trying to cover up for Bella and himself. I think he is also not going to go after anyone in power. He has fences to mend until there are fewer people in the house.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 12:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He says not Nicole.

Jess and Cliff, Kat as renom, but not to go.

At least for now.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Not surprised that Nick would have “safe nominations” in Cliff and Jessica.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So funny that Nick 'won't go after anyone in power' when HE IS THE POWER!!

I do get it though, since whoever gets evicted could come back in with a vengeance.

This season is so weird.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Put up Sis and Holly and watch how fast the brodudes distance themselves ….or Jack and Sis. Run Jack run, That would be fun to watch. And all of them on slop while on the block, Jackson not being able to eat a 1 lb box of spaghetti with a 16oz jar of sauce will make this season worth it.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Hi World, I don't think we've 'met' yet!

I hear that the have-not thing will return after the Camp Comeback person returns to the game.

I am not a fan of making the HG eat slop, but I now look forward to Jackson being a have-not.

With every fiber of my being.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Indeed, Jackson on slop.. Good Thing.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
IMO, half of the group of 8 are not trying to win any comps or are just unable (Bella, Sis, Holly, Tommy). So unless the next one is some kind of crap shoot, none of these are going for it. Even if one of them wins, the Alpha players will control that HOH. If by some chance an "outsider" should win HOH, none of these 4 would be the target (except maybe Bella). Jessica would put up 2 guys, Cliff would put up Christi & Nick because they both put him up.

I would like to see Sam, Cat, or whoever comes back from camp comeback as the next HOH.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, July 19, 2019 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
want Bella to be evicted & believe Christie will have to pull out her power to make this happen.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: