TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 11: Archive through July 11, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
7:46 Jackson moves away from the door, sees it is Tommy nad signals him over. He doesn't even stop talking when Tommy opens the bathroom door.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Cliff is loud.. I can hear him from the bathroom cam

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
This is just sad. I thought Cliff was a much better BB player than this. How could he not realize that people could be listening to him? He has a MICROPHONE on and can WHISPER, but he's talking loud enough for people to hear him on the other side of the door!

Holy Crap!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
7:50 Cliff still talking his strategy and thoughts while Jackson has his ear to the door.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
LOL, they'll wind up keeping Cliff longer because they know his every thought and can manipulate him throughout the game.

At this rate, he'll definitely make jury.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The only positive out of this is with Jackson listening, he has said that he feels like he is working closely with Jackson and Holly.

Jackson would keep that to himself. We will see.

In an ironic moment, Cliff hopes there are a few people out there listening. Oh Cliff, there are !

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Can he not hear that Jackson just used the bathroom and washed his hands? .. water running.. ??

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Somebody on Twitter just said that Cliff Notes is cancelled and being replaced with:

CliffiLeaks

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
And he is done. Says "hi Ya" to Jackson on the kitchen. Tells him he was doing his shout outs for the morning and going back to bed.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Maybe his hearing has been diminished from the type f work he does ? Oil exploration ? Loud noises , drills, etc? He can hear when someone from upstairs is moving around but not when someone walks by the door.
I expect today to be a bof day of telephone. Jackson taking center stage repeating this story. And, I think Nicole will suffer the most. SHe has definitely been named as being in the mix!

On another note, did anyone see, last night, when Jack and co were in the HOH room and Ovi was walking up? CHristie says, he cant come in, we are talking game. When Ovi comes in Jack sasy, we need some time. I'll come get you as soon as we are done. Whoa! Rude. See Ovi, Jack meant it when he said no one should talk game around you.

Possible solution to this Pagonging of a season, let Ovi pass his power on to whoever comes back into the house.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jackson up to HOH to retell his story to Jack. Analyse up there too.
And the first stage of the retelling begins. And I have to get some work done !

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Dare we hope that Cliff is setting up the listeners. Then they will believe him down the road when he really does feed them misinformation.

Probably not.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I though Jack and Sis broke up? She is still sleeping in the HOH bed?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Mampors " She just can't quit him".

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Although it pains me to say it, Jack and Tommy are paying the best game. Jack and Tommy can keep their mouths shut. He looks at things pretty critically before getting excited.
Moments ago when Jackson said Cliffs talking to cameras is the shows he is the dumbest ( or stupidest) thing ever and Jack said, hold on, he is not stupid. I actually appreciated that comment.
He is talking Jackson down from "big ideas" of feeding false info, etc. And doing it nicely so Jackson doesn't feel he is being dismissed.

eta: this is what Jackson said and Jack jumped in with he is not dumb.

"If you're this dumb, you don't deserve to be here," Jackson says.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
From Twitter:

"Jackson 'I love this game'

Analyse 'if you could actually kill people it would be so much better'

Jackson 'Oh yeah Kemi would be my first victim'"

Where do they get these people?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 9:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I heard that exchange and she said if she could actually "go off on people". Not kill.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ahhh, thanks, Missy. The person must have mis-heard it.

That's kind of a strange comment for BB, though, since people 'go off on people' all the time in the BB house!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And from Jokers, Jack said this.

Jack is recounting the Kemi conversation and how he faked the whole thing. "She's dog sh*t." NT
07/10/19 10:47 PM

Jack says Kemi was into him and that she was super flirty the first couple days with him. NT
07/10/19 10:49 PM

And this.

Jack says Jessica has hot breath. He shouts out to Jessica's husband for putting up with it. He sits on the bed brushing his teeth. NT
07/11/19 12:33 AM

He can go next.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
David, ever on top of it:

David: Cliff - it's sounds like we got a little morning game talk happenin'.
Cliff: What was that?
David: It killed the music. (Ed.: Not sure if he said music.)
Cliff: Yeah - I know. Yeah. Not cool. Track someone down and uh...
David: That's the first time I've uh heard it get shut down in the morning.
Cliff: Track someone down and have some very stern words.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cliff unknowingly really put Nicoles game in jeopardy. She is now on everyone's mind, where does Nicole stand.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So, Jackson wants to lie to 'the other side' and tell them they're evicting Jess.

I hope so much that this backfires and at least 6 of them believe it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Chris, Tommy and Jack talking about the last power and who has it. Jack previously told Chris he has it. I do believe she told Tommy that Jack has it. Now Tommy is saying, I really think Jackson has it. really. Thereby letting Jack know that Chris hasn't told anyone. wink wink

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Request for the next HOH contest....who can shut up the longest. Chris the first one out. Cliff or Nicole winners.
So many of these people love the sound of their own voice, that they never listen.

Snogrl

07-14-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snogrl a private message Print Post    
When Christie told the other alliance members about hearing Cliff Talks were Nick and Bella included?