TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 11, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·14m
Ovi playing cop to Nicole and Tommy.. He's calling for back up, but David is busy making a PB & J sandwich. #BB21

Sam, Jack, Nick and Bella talking.. They agree that Kemi is the move this week. Possibly Cliff next week, and that Nicole isn't a threat right now, power or not. (not) #BB21

Taran Armstrong @ArmstrongTaran
·1h
Christie says she's willing to try to talk to Jack alone and see if she can get him to be cool with voting to keep Kemi, but he has to be cool with it for her to do it. So hope isn't completely dead, but we're not looking good here. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·10m
They want Jess out before jury because she'll vote for a girl to win no matter what. Jack saying he's all about women empowerment but he doesn't think you can ignore ppl's games because of it. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
Holly and Jess agree that Bella is super sketchy and she has been since day 2. She has been playing too hard too fast. #BB21

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Not sure if they can pull this off`-getting Jess voted out.
I hope they can~I am for anything that will help Sam.
Dr. Will's manual states never vote the way the HOH wants you to (unless it's your ride or die).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·2m
Earlier Tommy filled Christie in on his chat with Nick "He is so stupid"
Christie "He is the worst game player"
Tommy "I dont want to be associated with him" #BB21

·3m
#BB21
Nicole telling sis she's never told anyone who she would put up for hoh and she never will until she get's hoh. but lately people have been asking her who she would put up and when she doesn't answer they so well i can tell who it would be (holly, sis) & its not true.

#BB21
Someone opens the door (couldn't see who) and sis and nicole ask them to give them a minute
sis - i'm not talking to you bc of that i just want to make sure i'm okay
nicole - says thanks she is
sis says even if you win you do what you want not what other people want.

#BB21
nicole says she couldn't sleep last night and it was worrying her.
christie walks in
sis says they're chatting
christie says i'll come back (and doesn't leave) she says she was looking for sis
sis - oh no don't worry i'm fine
sam walks in, christie & leave

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Dipo thank you for all you do in here. I just love these tweet!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sadly, I think the flip has fizzled.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Alex Kidwell

@alexkidwell
Follow Follow @alexkidwell
More
It's probably a bit unfair to blame casual viewers for being totally wrong about what's actually happening anymore. The TV edit diverges further and further from the truth every season, seems like. We're at the point where CBS is basically just creating fanfiction 3x/week. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.20pm last night. @Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·16h
Is something broken?

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 16h
HGs are told it's a lock down in the HOH room. #bb21

·16h
And we have Kitty Cam. Not sure why but my guess is probably a practice for tomorrow night's HOH Comp. All other Comps, Meetings & Ceremonies have already aired. HOH looks like it's gonna be a crap shoot anyone could win. It's that time for it #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·17h
Kemi- I obviously would never come after you. Analyse- I did hear that my name was coming out of your mouth in the beginning. I did hear you were going to say you would put me up if you couldnt put up Jack. Kemi- No #BB21

Kemi- I have nothing against you in the game or personally. Analyse- What other thoughts do you have? Kemi- I feel like it has been a huge game of telephone. One comment can be blown out of proportion or misconstrued #BB21

Kemi- I hope that you believe I have nothing against you. You are not someone that I would come after. I would hope that we might be able to work together. Analyse- Totally. You are a strong competitor #BB21

Kemi to Analyse- As far as our game goes, I have no intention of coming after you. If I were to win HoH, I already assured Jack that I would not put him up. I cant go back on saying something like that #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·16h
Feeds are back. They were down for 31 minutes #BB21

Doesn't sound like there was any type of practice after all #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Someone got a shot of the backyard.... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·3h
👀 looks like archery HOH 🎯🏹

BigBrotherBackyard @backyard_big
#bb21 #bigbrother #bigbrotherbackyard #bbspoiler -#bb21spoiler

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, photo of a sleeping Cliff....
·3h
When you're completely unaware of the chaos you're causing. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So no endurance yet.... Colette Lala @ColetteLala
·3h
Affiliates will get an email if it’s Endurance. Everyone will know beforehand if it happens.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊@maximusmom22
·3h
I believe they’re dumb enough to try to flush Orwell down the toilets.

#BB21 | RealityTeVi @RealityTeVi
· 4h
Jackson: "Cliff holds Orwell because him and his wife watch Pop (After Dark) every year and it's a message for her to know he's thinking of her."
Analyse/Christie/Jack: "We shouldn't unhide Orwell and maybe flush him down the toilet."
Bunch of disrespectful punks. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.50am... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·3h
Cliff telling David he thinks there been a lot of game talk already happening today.. The music got cut off and Jackson has already had four cups of coffee. So he did his morning shout out and went back to bed. 😬 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.14am... Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·3h
Hopefully she gets called into the dr for that statement. Fair is fair. #bb21

Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
· 4h
8:35:43am Analyse in HOH bed:
I just literally want to punch Cliff in the (e) face! He's such a dumb(butt)! "I can't talk to him, I can't! I'm gonna go off on him if he says a word to me." #BB21 #BBLF

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21@hamsterwatch
·3h
Jackson's giving another retell of this morning's #CliffNotes that he eavesdropped on.. this time to Holly, Analyse*, Tommy

#BB21 Live Feed Updates@BB21LiveFeeds
·3h
Jackson filling in Tommy, Holly and Bella in on Cliff's morning chat. Jackson telling them Nicole doesn't trust Nick and Bella at all.. Tommy telling them that Cliff asked if he and Christie are a couple. #BB21
Jackson.. "This mother effer didn't stop once" re Cliff talking. #BB21
Jackson was about to wear a certain hat to DR.. Holly yelling at him that he has to wear another because the one on reps Bella.. "Who's side are you on?!" (she's just Jk) #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Joker's BB Updates #BB21 @JokersBBUpdates
·3h
9:59 AM KT crew going thru schedule for today: (Live show) at 6, rehearsal at 4, who's doing the voting when, alphabetical order of practice. Jack jokingly talks about setup crew in BY + what they're doing now. #BB21 #BBLF

·3h
Cliff leaves the room with Holly and Sis in it.. He leaves and Holly tells sis she can't show her emotions. Sis is pissed, she's worried she completely screwed her game being close to Jack. They don't get why Christie is so safe. She's the one closest to Jack. #BB21
Holly wants her and Sis to be purposely eavesdropped on saying they are not playing the guys game. They're annoyed that they're never invited to meetings, they just happen to show up. #BB21
Holly.. "No one's going after Michie, he makes food, is a gem of a guy and has a broken foot... And I'm just a b(e), according to Nick." #BB21
Holly and Sis saying Kat will be solid with the 6.. Sis calls her dumb, they say she's just here for the airtime, but doesn't have anyone else so it works for them. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
3h
Sis saying she's working on Ovi for info.. She's pissed she voted him out because they're close. Holly is going to work on Cliff. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·3h
Analyse- Do you think Christie and Tommy are in a faux alliance with the other people? Jack was saying "I feel like some people could be in a faux alliance that they are not telling us about". Holly- I have wondered more about Tommy #BB21

·3h
Jack thinks it's BS that Ovi is keeping his stuff in the bedrooms still. He's in camp comeback and he wants to put his foot down. #BB21

10.46 am.... [SMEG] #BB21@girlsmeg
·3h
Jackson: They said the medic is gonna come in & wrap me. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·3h
Talking about Christie & Tommy.

Jack: I trust them to the end of the world.
JS: You have to have a little blind faith in a few people, in this game, and there're two that I do.
Holly: Perfect.
Jack: We made our 6 early. We're good. #bb21

Jackson thinks it looked like Sam came into the bedroom with something on his mind, but he got called to the DR.

Holly wants to see if Sam brings anything up. #bb21

Jack says Christie told him he can leave his stuff in HOH, cause she'll be up there in a couple hours.

Jackson doesn't want people to think they're getting cocky & think they should be taken out. #bb21

Jackson: We need to maintain a politically correct neutral.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3h
Christie came into the bedroom asking for the low down on this morning. Jackson says I told Tommy and he said he'd tell you. Christie gets pissed and storms out. Sis says to Jackson, this is exactly what I'm talking about with her. #BB21
Christie now in HOH with Jack and Tommy.. She's complaining that she's the only one who doesn't know what's up. Tommy saying it's really not new information. They're filling her in now. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.07am... [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·3h
Jack wonders who the 8 would protect if he & Sis went up.
Christie: I would hope you.
Tommy: You.
Jack: I have my faith in you two.
Christie: Oh 100%.
Jack: Sam might take a shot..Nick might take a shot. #bb21

Jack has faith in his team, but says Sis is scared shitless.
Christie thinks Sis needs to keep it together.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·3h
Jack and Tommy saying they trust Nicole, Christie saying she doesn't and they can do whatever they want. Tommy again says he does.. Christie is not about it. Ovi walks out of the shower.. Jack "he's a (e) rat" Christie agrees. #BB21