TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 10, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.21pm ...
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·55m
Bella tells Sam she soens't think he's in toruble. They need to figure out a way to get out Jack & Jackson #BB21

·52m
Sam tells Bella the eight makes sense. Christie made it because she was tfirst HoH & then the couples. There'is no room for me to weasel in. Why would I keep working with Jack, Michie and everybody? It's too early for me to make a big move #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch·51m
Cliff talking about OTT, said he cheered for Whitney b/c same last name, 'podunk small town' like him, and she was so cute

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·51m
Kat: "I fused my extension back in, so that was exciting"
#Deathrace2019 status report

45m
Holly and Jackson are griping because Christie tells everybody everything...
if they only knew what Bella's been up to

41m
Holly tells Jackson she doesn't want to tell Christie anything because she cant keep her mouth shut. She just likes to brag about overhearing Cliff. She needs to keep her mouth shut #BB21

Jmm

08-15-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much for your hard work on these, Dipo.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·37m
Holly says Nick was weird to her today, talking about how rich she is. She says she's not rich at all & doesn't know what he's talking about. #bb21

·34m
In HOH Christie Tommy Sam Bella talking about Jess's boring stories and how they go on forever. Tommy- but we just have to deal with it. Sam- But I quit my job for this #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·26m
David said something to Holly about the FFA alliance - she asked who is that? he said "the Feed the Fish Alliance" 🤣

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·26m
David tells Holly about the FFA, the Feed the Fish Alliance & asks her if she wants to join.

Holly used to be in the FFA, the Future Farmers of America. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·8m
Tommy, Christie, Sam and Bella are discussing who they want to put up next week if they are HOH. They are talking about nominating Cliff/Nicole to in so many words "smoke out the power"
They are discussing what the power could be.
#BB21

Christie is saying that everyone has known that the 3 of Cliff, Nicole and Ovi had an alliance since day 1.

Tommy brings up that why are they worried about Cliff, Nicole and Ovi. Bella brings up that she doesn't think that Cliff, etc wouldn't put up Tommy/Christie.
#BB21

Christie is worried about being the first target for Cliff, etc because she nominated him. Bella, Sam and Tommy all tell her that it wouldn't happen and she's being paranoid. And even if she was nominated with like Jack, she would stay.

She is ranting about the power. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
11m
Nicole says she is still working on finding her "safe space" in the house, finding her nitche. Jack says the thing with Analyse put a target on his back and it's hard. He says again that he had a hard day today. Nicole says that it's hard b/c they are living together day to day.

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
10m
Nick says his first impression of Christie was that she'd be a baby (she was crying onstage?). Christie: "Then you found out I was a (e) savage, winning the first HOH." Sam says they all threw it, everyone laughs. #BB21

Sam says they didn't vote for Jess for Camp Director because she made it clear she'd never nom any girls. Nick says banishments would have been Jbros, Nick and Sam. Christie says David would have been one of them. #BB21

Sam: "It's weird. I almost have, like a mental condition." lol

(he's talking about having such a sensitive gag reflex that he has trouble brushing his teeth) #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·8m
Christie says that Cliff is America's Player, that's why he carries Orwell around and why he talks to the cameras. #BB21

Sam: "We are doing what everyone did to Donny...'he's in the military, blah blah blah'"
Christie: "That's what you DO in this game." #BB21

·3m
The HOH crew of Bella, Nick, Christie, Sam and Tommy are talking about what happened to the lead-up of Jackson being named Camp Director.

They are also talking about the first day and first impressions.

They all thought Nick was a "Typical Jersey douchebag"
#BB21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Matt

@mattliguori
Follow Follow @mattliguori
More
*thursday night*

Julie: Hi Bella.

Bella: Hi Julie!!!!

Julie: Please cast your vote to evict.

Bella: Ok but I should tell you there’s an alliance of 8 people, plus Sam is our 9th and-

Julie: ... yes, we know

Bella: Did you know Nick and I-

Julie: Ok get out.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahaha, Missyb.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.03pm #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
11h
The HOH crew is now discussing what they think the next Whacktivity comp will be. It's the "gross" one. They figure it will be eating gross food. They say Nick will have a good shot at it because he randomly told the HGs early on "I can deep throat a banana, wanna see?" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Isabella was in a relationship with Bill Bolding (doesn't look old to me) as of April 2017 (photos)... Wendy Jennings @wjennings87
·15h
Replying to
@EvelDick
She was living with him but didn't get "the chance" to break it off with him before going on the show...

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Just a little side note that I found hysterical....

The Onion @TheOnion·4h
UPS Reports Troubling Drop In Residents Answering Doors In Lingerie (link: https://trib.al/pRUiMq1) trib.al/pRUiMq1

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
· 3h
7:30AM BBT, everyone still sleeping. Cliff or David should be getting up in about 30 minutes if they follow the same schedule they "usually" do. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.08am.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·1h
Cliff is doing his Cliff Notes while the rest of the HGs sleep. Currently talking about his newly formed goatee and that he/Jessica are both in there promoting different body types. That no one should make you feel less than.

Talks about the food they are eating. #BB21

REAL🅿️otato4sure 🥔 @TVtater
·1h
Cliff’s theories about why Orwell is missing:
1) Camp Comeback task.
2) Team America task.
3) Somehow related to a new power from the Wacktivities

(Nope, Tommy took it because he thinks Cliff carrying around Orwell is a task, lol) #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
Cliff giving a shoutout to his home town of Clearlake ( think that's what he said) TX, which is between Houston and Galveston. He said NASA is out there, so he was surrounded by astronauts. Also talks about a military base.
Says NASA got him into reading science fiction.
#BB21

Shout out to George Straight and particularly the song Troubador. "Go to Youtube and drive up those likes. See I'm already talking like that."
He says he and his wife both like George Straight and wouldn't it be cool to get her to meet him. #BB21

Cliff is telling us about the child support/pre-nup convo and says that he doesn't want to have that type of convo on the feeds. Says that he doesn't want the feeders (or HGs) to have to take sides. He says that he's a Libertarian, big into people taking personal respons. #BB21

He's now talking about politics and his viewpoints. Basically says that he doesn't think that people with different viewpoints than him are inherently evil. He says that he would get rid of Fed government and go to State's Rights.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
He says that the game will be way different when the camp comeback people come back in, going from 16 to 13.
Says that Ovi thinks that the person that comes back will have a power, Cliff doesn't think so.
Says he will be safe with Ovi, Kemi and Jess (assuming she's next)
#BB21

Cliff says that if David comes back he's saying all of the "right things" and Cliff is saying all of the "right things" but that they will have a "healthy amount of distrust." but they will have to work together. #BB21

Jackson is up and moving around. He is currently listening at the door to Cliff talking. He rushes into the bathroom.
Cliff is currently talking about various scenarios from last week.

Cliff says he is going to "shut it down" for the day. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.45am...
·1h
Jackson and Cliff have discussed that they were worried about the food situation before they came in (Cliff was worried everyone would eat only veggies, Jackson was worried about rationing) #BB21

Cliff is telling David that since they are back to a "normal" schedule, that the live shows should always be on Thursdays so that should help them start to figure out what is going to happen and when. #BB21

Christie, Holly and Jackson are discussing what to do with @BBADOrwell today. They discuss hiding him all day or letting him disappear and re-appear every couple of days.
Jackson: Where is our knife?? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·55m
Cliff, David and Tommy are talking about the city of Atlanta and the growth of business there. They talk about TV shows filming there. Tommy says a friend of his moved to Atlanta to be a stunt woman on the Walking dead.
And fishies...It's wake up time!
Good Morning HGs!
#BB21

HGs are all starting to wake up after the fishies. Jack says that they played Beyonce.
People are beginning to congregate in the Archery Room. #BB21

Jack is talking about wanting a sponsorship when he gets out of there for "Squatty Potty"
In the other room, Sam is talking to Analyse...something about driving a truck in the snow. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·36m
Sam is talking about a snowstorm that happened when he was driving his truck. That he got stuck at 11:30AM and sat there until 12:30AM when someone came to pick him up. He was in the country and had no cell service-they located him via computer in his truck.
#BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·20m
David tells Kemi he noticed she doesn't seem like she fits, she doesn't smile much. He doesn't think she looks like she's having a good time. #bb21

·17m
Sam said to Kemi originally he was going to go with the house but he's been hearing little things.. he's pitching a flip, and offer to work with her

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·10m
Kemi tells Sam the reason she wanted Jack out is bc she heard he wanted her out. She doesn't know where the root is & she wants to talk to Jack about that today.
If they can find the root, maybe they shouldn't target each other. #bb21

Sam suggests Kemi talk to Jack today & paint Jess as a bigger target. He thinks she is, bc Jess was going after the guys & Kemi was only going after Jack.
Sam is going to tell the same to Nella & Nicole. #bb21

Tommy & Holly talk about locking Nicole in as a number for them. #bb21

· 6m
Sam's wasting no time, he's presenting his pitch to Nick and Bella.. Nick said "I'm down"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
·2m
Sam is campaigning for Kemi to stay.🙌🎉 #BB21

·2m
He says he wants to talk to Nicole, Nick, Bella, Christie and Tommy. 'With me, that will be six" to keep her.

Sam is now talking to Nicole, Nick and Bella about keeping Kemi. He asks if they are down. Nick says he is, Christie would be too. Not sure about Tommy. #BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·3m
Nick: Sam wants to flip the vote.
Christie: Keep Kemi?
Nick: Because she's not going after him.
Christie: How do I know that?
Nick: Because she wants Jack out.
Christie: If someone's gonna take a shot at Jack, then great. Keep me posted, I'll do whatever you guys want. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
xenobriotic 💣 @xenobrioticBB
·1h
Jack to Holly/Sis: "I said Grateful in front of Sam.... I mean, he already knows" about the 8.
#bb21

Laur @FunFeedMoments
·1h
Jack to Holly/Analyse: Um, I said Gr8ful to Sam. I mean it doesn’t really matter, Gr8ful is dead, Six Shooters is real. #BB21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·41m
Nicole went over with Ovi who the votes would be, Nicole, Cliff, Bella, Nick, Sam & Christie or Tommy! #BB21

· 47m
Nicole and Cliff confirming what their reasons will be to vote Jess out- Cliff all girls alliance and Nicole--voting with the house. (Ovi also there with them) #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·29m
Nicole says part of the reason she wants to keep Kemi is bc Kemi wouldn't put Cliff up. According to 'people' Jess would probably put him up with Kat.
Cliff: That gives me some coverage right there.
Ovi: Kemi's always gonna be a shield for y'all.
#bb21

·28m
Ovi filling Nicole and Cliff in on how Nick is trying to get info out of Nicole to try and tank her. Nicole saying she loves Nick but Bella is ruining his game. They want to get Nick away from Bella. #BB21
Cliff/Ovi/Nicole agree if they can get one of Bella/Nick out they'll be able to get Sam for sure. They all agree this will not be a simple vote. #BB21
Ovi worried they're setting up Nicole as a pawn.. She wonders if she should talk to Jackson about people lying about her naming Holly. #BB21

Laur @FunFeedMoments
·34m
Nicole says someone should tell Kat 5min. before the vote that the house is keeping Kemi, so she has no time to run that news elsewhere #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·22m
Cliff plans on celebrating the moon landing on Saturday (or next), Kat says she's down and wants to celebrate as well. #BB21

#BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy
·1h
Jack tells Sis/Holly/Christie that Sam wants to send Jess home over Kemi, Sis says no (e) way, Holly says no, that's not smart at all, they're trying to build an alliance against us #bb21

·21m
Sam and Nick doing their usual game talk in front of everyone.. Sam doesn't want to be at the bottom with the couples. Jack comes in and Nick immediately flips over for a antibacterial treatment. #BB21