TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 11, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 11: Archive through July 11, 2019 users admin

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
The Grammys... Isn't that for music? Yep, some village lost their idiot.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
side effects can be both loss and gain of appetite.

But most people I know who use it lose their appetite. Maybe Jackson is just special...

4 bars of Xanax is a hell of a lot!

Carochar

07-25-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Jackson's life is always bigger and more special. He did just tell an amazing story about his musician dad, though.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
4 bars of Xanax? Has to be an extreme lie unless that’s how it works in California. He sure as heck would not get that in TN.
The most you get here is a .5 generic version that is 30 pills for thirty days and you can not fill the prescription one second earlier than that time period.

He hasn’t been in Cali that long so I highly doubt a comment doc would prescribe that amount for any reason.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
If he is actually taking 4 bars a night, he's an addict.

I hope he has enough to last him, cuz if he runs out, I can't think of any doctor that would prescribe that to someone who they had not examined. I can't think of any doctor period who would write that kind of prescription. And the withdrawal is not going to be fun.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I can!t believe that BB would allow someone to take that much.
If he had that high of tolerance then he would have to have been doing it for a very long time.
Yes it can increase appetite but it is also prescribed for insomnia, at the level he claims to take, which is more than 4 times or more that would be normally prescribed, he would be sleeping a lot.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Well, if he's addicted, his tolerance level is very high. So it probably just keeps him off the edge of withdrawal. Just a maintenance dosage.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I heard Jackson say last yesterday that bb took away his benadryl. That he never should have had it in the house. It sounded like he was taking it yo help him sleep. So, I can't imagine he's taking 4 bars of xanex. I never heard it called bars, either. But what do I know? He always seems hyper to me. Could he be taking Adderall or something?

Kearie

07-21-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kearie a private message Print Post    
What is a 'bar' of Xanax? I take Xanax but they're pills.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
A bar of Zanax is an oblong thing that has perforations so that it can be broken into smaller doses. A bar contains 2mg where a pill is usually 0.5 mg.
So a bar is 4 times stronger. Doses that high are mostly for severe cases of anxiety and usually taken in smaller doses over a 24 hour period.
I’ve never heard of anyone taking a medically prescribed dose of 8mg in one dose.

I would think that if BB did indeed do medical screenings, they would not allow someone in the house who needed such a high dosage as it would indicated that said person was not mentally stable.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I swear, why doesn't the DR remind Sam that Jack has NO POWER next week, he can't even play for HOH, it annoys me that we see the game actually being played and then they stop because they want to be safe.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I thought that Jackson was injured during the POV comp, I didn’t see any injury during the comp, so how did he get injured or is he really injured at all?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I’ve only heard of Xanax “bars” in the illegal market.
They may be in the legal market also but damn that’s a lot of Xanax. I take 0.25 mg to sleep. Have for years....I’d never wake up with 8 mg.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh Nicole, don't say you want a unanimous vote, we need some hinky votes to shake up this house!!!

LOL Firebird, they have had many mentally unstable people in the house; I have started to think they maybe get the tests and reports, but DO NOT read them.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
I agree Dipo mentallly stable does not seem to be a requirement in BB.🤗😎

As far as Zanax is concerned .05 to .25 is the norm for insomnia and anxiety.

The amount Jackson is stating he takes would only be prescribed to people with severe panic attacks and debilitating acrophobia. Even then it would never be prescribed as a single dose .
If Jackson had such conditions he would not of been able to do any of the things he has claimed to have done, let alone agree to go into a house with 16 total strangers, be bedding strangers, and being the big boss of everything he acts like.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Nicole was working the girls to keep Kemi, then Nick came in. He stuck around to shut the conversion down. I think he knows he's in trouble.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Kemi now working on Analyse. At least she is trying. She is not moping, sulking around , really giving it a good try.

Ark

07-09-2001

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
My daughters and I were just discussing Jackson's Xanax and my oldest told me Xanax bars are also known as footballs. She said that when she first moved into her dorm room there was a guy that was bragging about having 150 footballs in his room and she thought it was really inconsiderate to have that many balls rolling around in a room with a roommate. The guy was later kicked out of school for drugs and that's when she learned what footballs were.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I think sis may be the key in keeping Kemi. She has been so against that if she changes her mind the others may go along with it. I also think that Christy would like to keep her but she won't go against the others.

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
What was the break about?

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
All this talk about Jackson's Xanax dosage makes me wonder how carefully they screen the HG.

Yesterday I made a comment about STDs and Missy pointed out that they carefully screen for that, especially since ED's HIV diagnosis.

Now I'm starting to wonder how careful they really are.

Also wondering if Jackson is lying about the amount he's taking, since he tends to exaggerate everything about himself.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Yesterday I posted how the HG all say they 'love' each other A LOT.

Then I saw Bonbon's post right below it about how they mime a shooting motion for their 'six shooter' alliance, as if they're going to shoot their fellow HG, and I keep thinking how messed up this all is.

Yeah, I know they're not really going to shoot anyone, but this is our culture right now and it's disturbing.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I think jackson is lying about the xan's...because if he was taking that many bars,,he'd be a much calmer, i don't give a rats behind, kinda guy..The proof for me is in the pudding,,,and we already know he lies, like a cheap rug, and he always has to have the bigger, the most, ect, in his stories,, Just my thoughts though..

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
CLiff doing cliff notes and Jackson is standing at the door.
FIrst he recaps his love for wife and kids and asks social networking to think of his son for a job.
Next onto the mystery of Orwell. Next, Ovi asked him if he has some kind of america's vote power. Says we all know that is not the case. Still talking about Orwell. Carries Orwell around because he is part of the show.
WIsh he knew Jackson was there and could feed some mis-information.
Someone get Nicole up so she can see Jackson at the door.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 11, 2019 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Now onto the flip. WHo should he keep? Initially felt they should keep Jessica? But, if HOH is physical, Kemi may better to win HOH. Kemi may go after the cool kids but afraid she would target Michie and Holly. Two people he works well with.
He is saying everything about what happened last night with Sam talking to him to flip, having votes, etc.
Now he is talking about Nicole saying she would like to keep Kemi and she was approached about trying to flip it. Now he is saying who all the votes are. Does mention who all the votes are ( including chris and tommy) but doesn't want to go against Miche and Holly.
Jackson is getting overhearing everything. It is painful to watch.