TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 10: Archive through July 10, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Rosem, they are pretty throughly tested for STD's, especially after DIck DOnatos HIV surprise.

Kemi doesn't seem to be saying the right things to Sam. He is throwing her a life line and all she can talk about is Jack. That is who Sam wants her to target but she seems to want to get into his good graces.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
OH, no, Missy - What is it with Kemi and Jack? Why oh why does she feel that she even needs Jack?

I just want to get in there and shake them up! Haha!

Yes, I guess they do get tested for STDs but I still wouldn't want to be getting sloppy seconds from anyone in there - they hardly know each other, really. I hope Sis doesn't get pregnant. Gawd!

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
If Bella and Nick defect from the 8, and Sam could get Cliff and Kat - they could save Kemi. Nicole would definitely vote to keep her and that would be enough.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
LOL. Nick the big bold I am not going to be a cereal eater all season is afraid of not voting how the HOH wants.
Sam trying to sell him that Jack said he does not care who goes. Lets vote to evict Jess. Keep the player who will put Jack on the block. No blood on our hands.
Nick , ohhh, Jack will freak out.

ETA: In the room are Nick, Bella and Nicole.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Nick and Bella run to Christie in the storage room and tell her what they are thinking. A chance to get Jack out.
CHristie said if this is really to get Jack out, I'm for it. I can't do it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Christie overheard Jackson tell Holly that the 4 had to catch up today. Christie said thats not me and tommy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Ok, well this all of a sudden got interesting.

Geeze! About time! I was totally getting ready to give up on this season.

Good for Sam - cause, really, what has he got to lose? He knows he's on the outside of the big alliance, thanks to Bella's big mouth.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And it is on, Sam is leading the charge to evict Jessica and keep Kemi, LOL. He finally figured out that he is doing Jack's work, hahahahahaha.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Huzzah!

Hope it works. She complains anyway, so she might as well be in Camp Comeback.

And she would be a nightmare on jury.

But would Cliff defect?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cliff may listen to Nicole ( who would like to keep Kemi), but, he thinks he is in with Camp Jack. However, if Sam reveals that Jack overheard his conversation with the feeders in the boat room, there is hope.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Tele-phone, Tele-graph, Tele-Bella

Hahahaha!!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Holly has it out for Nick. DOesn't like her name in his mouth.
Doesn't like the way he interrogates her.
I think Nck just has a distinct way of speaking. It is very clipped, as if he is stating facts rather rather than inquiring. He speaks fast and assured. It can be annoying, I get that.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jack is so stupid. Keeps saying 8. Then correcting it to 9.

Only question is Sam smart enough to pick it up.

Smevic

08-07-2008

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
If it's Wednesday, they are doing a "flip the vote" scenario...sometimes it works (seldom) and sometimes it just makes better TV

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Even if it doesn't flip...its waking some people up and is gonna put more cracks in the alliance of 8.

And I am here for every messy bit!

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
They are all very tired of listening to Jess. I'm surprised Jack isn't trying to get her out of there, because he is the one she will be hanging out with.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jack is being so condescending to Kemi right now.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yah.. and I am so sick of Tommy constant "You are so amazing! " cheerleading everyone on all the time.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Both Tommy and Jack are so full of it, their eyes are large brown orbs.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Well that was fast. Theyโ€™re so wimpy!

It would be such a hoot if Jess won the HOH next week and put up the Jacks. But if she did win she would probably put up Cliff and Nicole, and think that sheโ€™s in with the cool kids.

It is so painful to listen to Jack and Tommy give Kemi fake compliments.

They all love each other. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 3:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Do they really.. REALLY .. think that having an alliance motto as the shootout is a good idea. The way they end their meetings by pulling out their pistols and annihilating the others is just kinda sick.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Jackson thinks they should get a Grammy for their fantastic acting skills around those not in the group.

I think we have found the village's idiot.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Lol Keldogg, how many years have we watched these hamsters talk about how great they will come off on tv, their careers will be launched, everyone is going to applaud them...... all the way to anonymity.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I had my beautiful grandson all day, so no feeds. One question, do Nicole and Cliff know that Christie overheard Cliff and told everyone yet?

Carochar

07-25-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Does Xanax make you eat incessantly? (Jackson is talking about his dosage in order to sleep. Four bars? Never had it so no clue here.)