TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 10, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 10: Archive through July 10, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think someone posted about POP sending something, but I don't remember seeing ads.?

But yes, I just searched and there it is.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Ovi talking to Sis.. still counting the votes for his eviction.. He still doesnt get it. He thinks he wuld have had the Jack/Jackson.. and Sis/Holly. I could have gotten Tommy ... >> Oh Ovi.. there is a big alliance.. open your eyes and listen to what people (David) has told you

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
come on Kemi.. you are in a room of people who could save you.. Kemi swallow your pride and talk to Bella.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 11:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Tommy and Christy telling HOH group that they think Cliff is team America. That is why he carries Orwell everywhere and he hid the knife. and that is why he talks to America every morning

So now Tommy is going to take and hide Orwell

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
They have the next evictee all planned out, now they begin the justification. They want Cliff out (because he’s on to their big alliance) so now begins their reasoning of “he’s America’s Player. He gets money every time he fulfills a task. He must go!”
Jackson is going to gain so much more weight now that they’re locked in for a few days... too bad he didn’t hurt his eating arm, or jaw! What happened to his plan of rationing the food? What about his boasting of “controlling your mind when you’re on slop, it strengthens the mind and makes you feel accomplished, because once you realize you have succeeded in conquering that control you are empowered!” Yet even after Jack told him he’s gaining weight, Jackson continues to eat.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
It bothers me that that is 'group food' he is eating.

While gobbling it down he talks about rationing.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I agree, Dogdoc! He and Jack are so controlling, they love to give proclamations and make decisions for the whole house. So far they have always been on the side there in charge, yet they both act like “tortured souls”. I look forward to seeing them in the OTHER side of power!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
But a funny thing about those two being so controlling is that they are targeting each other because of it. Jackson is getting really annoyed and is bad mouthing Jack because he finds Jack so controlling. I guess there can only be one alpha male in the house.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So, much to my delight, Love Island premiered at 0.6 in the much coveted 18-49 demo, which is less than half of what BB usually has.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Is Pop on this year?

It is on, they gave them pies one night.

I record it every night, but have yet to watch more than 2 episodes, including the one where they got pie. Just not into it this year. :-(

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff is finally up. Let's see if he talks to us this morning.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He's made it to the boat room and putting on his Mic. Yay!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cliff is beginning his cliff notes 8:40am.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If i was Christie (or any of the other Hgs, I would get up and eavesdrop.)

Cliff is clueless. He says yesterday was a boring day.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
LOL, CLiff says lucky for them Michie rations out their food. one for you two for me.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
That's funny. More like 1 for you 5 for me.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Every time Michie eats something, the HGs should take the same thing and start pile... just tell him they’re keeping up with his “rations!”

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I was just going to post that Rose- to be fair, it was against the All-Star Game (which got a 1.7, AGT got a 1.4)...but BB got a 1.1 last Tuesday, and the numbers went down overall each half-hour, which doesn't bode well (I'm hoping BB won't be collateral damage on Wednesday and Thursday)

Gbcole

09-20-2011

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gbcole a private message Print Post    
Does Cliff have eight people outside of the door listening? LOL

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
At least we have the possibility for some interesting developments. The "bottom feeders" as sam refers to shoe outside of his alliance ( and I use that word loosely) will become key players in gaining a majority.
Holly and Jackson want to split. Bella and Nick want to split.
Kat and Holly want to form something.
And most are looking at Nicole to be their fill in or goat.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Another uncoupling that has gone well, Sis and Jack. No grass growing there. She is on to Nick.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Sam and Kemi talking in storage room. Sam is telling her his vote is not locked in and he would like to change it to voting out Jess. Says her staying would help him.
ding ding, ding

He is going to talk to people today and see where they are at.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Kemi is trying to tell Sam that the person he thinks definitely has the power ( miche) thinks he has it. Sam is totally confused. She is trying to say that Miche told her he thinks Sam has the power. She is trying to be very careful with her words.
Finally she tells him.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
So are the 6 of them just going to continue to mix their DNA with different partners for the rest of their time in the house?

I don't get the feeling that any of them are using protection, and at least one (Sis) has said she is not on any kind of birth control.

I am amazed that no one seems to be concerned about STDs or pregnancy.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Wednesday, July 10, 2019 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Oooh, Ooooh, Oooh, could there be a house flip?

Oh, please, Sam! Get a group together to keep Kemi!

This gives me life, to think that Bella could have singlehandedly destroyed the giant alliance of 8!!