TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 09, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
$23,000 for the on-call surgeon... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·10m
Holly is telling Sam and Nick about having an emergency appendectomy where the hospital was covered by her insurance, but her doctor wasn't so she has a ton of medical bills that she needs to pay off. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 12:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·8m
Nicole, Kat and David are feeding the fish. #BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·6m
Nicole refuses to go down the ladder. She did once & she was sweating beads.

Kat: I know. They asked me about it in the DR.
Nicole: Dammit! That's embarrassing. #bb21

· 1m
Kitchen crew wonder if they are the worst group of Hgs BB has had b/c of the amount of times they get called out for singing and swearing. As they say this, BB calls out: "Jackson, Christie please stop singing. I asked nicely". #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·20m
Kemi explains how she'd just come out of the DR mid-talk about forming the Black Widows.

Jess: Ohh. So you don't know that it was Bella who started it. Got it. What the hell happened. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·14m
#BB21
Ovi and Nichole are in the boat room.
Ovi is trying to memorize things on the walls
Nichole - wow
Ovi - feels if he goes out and comes back that he wont be a big target
Nichole - agrees
Nichole - feels she integrates in the house well
5:09

#BB21 OVI - Sam, Bella, and Nick are in a different Alliance
That makes 3 Alliances
Nichole - Im going to fall asleep
Ovi - says don't do that

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·38m
Kemi- Some people playing hard and fast, their shit might get blown up week three but unfortunately we are the ones on the block now. Jess- Exactly. Kemi- The silver lining is Camp Comeback #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have thought this since I heard about Love Island and realized how many were recruits (about 75%)... EvelDick @EvelDick ·8m
I keep saying...
Robyn casts Big Brother
Robyn is now casting Love Island
I really believe that Robyn used her cast offs of Love Island to cast Big Brother this season

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·9m
#BB21
Jack says to Sis - I have had some dreams and they have made me cry. Im just going through a rough time. I have some baggage I guess
Jack - says I want to protect you sis. People are gong to see we are the strongest couple in here
Sis - I am bad with words

OMG, LOL, this sounds like a prelude to breakup... Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots · 8m
Jack says it would be nice if you won an HOH he could spend the night but back in the common house they need to create space.
(Analyse) just smiling and tearing up. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·8m
#BB21
Jack says he really get to know Sis better
Sis - just because what happened between us , you don't have to hang with me
Jack - I have a deep friendship with Christie . I want you to now when you walk in a room its all about you. iI cant be a one night stand we are in here

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha..... Diane Tierney @DianeTierney4
·10m
Someone needs to put a good sized sock in Christie's mouth so she can just stay quiet a while! Hell's bells, her jaws must be dang tired by now!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·1m
Nicole's talking to herself/us #NicNotes

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 5m
#BB21
Big Brother -tells Sis no napping
Sis - sits up and tells Big Brother Im not napping

#BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy
·12m
I thought Jack was ready to friend-zone Sis? 🤔 He was crying about his ex this morning and Sis said like an hour ago that being connected w/ Jack is bad for her game 🤣 #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds · 2m
#BB21 Alone in boat room - This game is crazy!
5:35pm
Whats the plan with Bella is she just setting off bombs all over the house

#BB21 I really hope Kami stays , Or someone like David that like to stir things up a bit.
It amazing how Ballsy people can be.

No one deserves anything everything you get is a gift

Continue to under estimate me ok you will see
As a fan and a viewer How can you not like Sam and Cliff ?
David comes in the boat room
Nichole - I like the camp come back people.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Well, one of Bella's three descriptive words about herself was reckless. Yup.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·9m
David, Kemi, and Jessica discussing how Big Brother gameplay affects career opportunities and vice versa. #bb21

Dinner preparations are beginning in the kitchen. It's David's first Taco Tuesday in the Big Brother house. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·3m
Nick, Bella, and Analyse cuddling in the HOH bed while Kathryn listens to music. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch·34m
#ThingsSamSays "they had cars back during Prohibition? I thought it was horse and buggies"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.39pm... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·31m
Holly just told Kathryn that Nick told Nicole she should nominate Holly. #bb21

Holly is wondering if she should separate herself from Jackson, Kathryn doesn't think so. #bb21

Holly thinks she has a bigger target on her since Jackson got injured. #bb21

Kathryn says Analyse comes off as a b(e), but doesn't mean that in a bad way and doesn't want Holly to tell her she said that. #bb21

Holly says she knows she can trust Kathryn, Jackson, and Sis, and she thinks/hopes Christie. #bb21

Kathryn says she would absolutely have the balls to put up Nick/Bella, but it would explode their whole game. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·31m
Kathryn says she can't get a good feel on Tommy, thinks he's playing a floater game. Holly says he could pull a JC and end up top 3. #bb21
Holly says Bella is the number one person she doesn't trust in the house. #bb21
Kathryn says it would be a stupid move to get rid of Jessica, because she thinks she's a number for them. Holly agrees and says she and Jackson have a good relationship with her. #bb21
Kathryn thinks they should wait until the eviction before jury to evict Cliff. #bb21
Kathryn and Holly agree that Jess is better for their games to have around. #bb21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
· 31m
Kat- Sam works with them (Bella/Nick). Holly- Sam is the biggest threat in the whole house. He is a bigger threat than Jack. Jack is a physical brute with a big ass arrogant attitude. Jack is driving me crazy. He is so arrogant #BB21
Kat- We just have to get Nick and Bella out. It's Bella. I think she is disgusting. Holly- I do too #BB21

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch·38m
Holly told Kat she & Jackson have done nothing, and she thought when he got hurt it'd take the focus off her but it did the opposite, she thinks others think she's a game threat.. and she said Jack/Analyse are over

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·25m
#BB21 Bella was in the Boat Room with Sam and started telling him about the 8 and even the name gr8ful. He asked why he wasn't in it. She said it started as 6. Ovi came in then and interrupted. David and Nick also joined the Boat Room.

hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch·27m
Sam didn't realize the comp buzzers don't go DING DING DING when they hit them.. now he knows they add the sound effects later for tv

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
27m
#BB21 Kat and Holly talking in HOH about how they will work together on the low because no one will think they are.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick@EvelDick·7m🤣🤣🤣
So Bella is going to be the female Austin?
I hope her boyfriend videos himself putting all her shit on the lawn, like Austin's girlfriend did lol

Kathy @kathyc19832000
· 31m
Replying to @EvelDick
Apparently he threw a big viewing party for the premiere. Oops. That is why she has no where to go when she gets out...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bella has a boyfriend?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes, she lives with an "older man"; we don't know much more than that.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, my!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought it was Kat's boyfriend who had a big viewing party..

Guess there were several viewing parties.

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Bella's bio said she liked spending other peoples money. So, there you go.