TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 09, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Excellent David... [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg · 1h
Jack tells Nick that David walked up to him & said, "I know I'm 5 days old, but I wanted to let you know. I don't like it when you call me kid."
Jack: I was like, oh shit..my bad dude.
Nick: Like boy would be derogatory. I have to be careful. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds · 1h
#BB21 Kemi is talking to david about coming back into the game and shes just happy that even tho shes getting out this week shes still happy to be here... she asks david if he is happy to be here bc he seems happy... he says he playing the social game

Luna @LunaCee73 · 1h
Kemi's insisting that Christie is expendable to 'the 4'. David is insisting that Christie is with them.
David is correct. #BB21

discolemonade. @itsbrittvicious · 1h
Kemi - I see what's going on, but I cant verbalize that (except to you - david) #bb21

Just say it, it's racist... Big Brother 21 Updates @BB21Updates · 1h
David tells Kemi it is Cliquish. Kemi says I don’t think it’s cliquish people just got close really fast. David looks at Kemi and says it is cliquish.....Kemi says I see what’s going on in here I just can’t verbalize it. David says she can with him. She says yes with you. #BB21

#BB21 jack says if she (kemi) wants another one on one hes going to say no, they can just talk in front of everybody

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds · 59m
#BB21 Jess says david is cooking porkchops and veggie rice... sounds good!
#BB21 nick is talking to david in the kitchen while david does his pre cooking cleaning
#BB21 david is marinating pork in the kitchen while most of the other HGs are hanging out in the back yard.

David's mid-seasoning & gets called to the DR.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds · 42m
#BB21 christie is telling the house that she already has plans to be in Vegas for a concert Oct 5th, and she has an extra ticket for anyone who wants to go

SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg · 43m
David's out of the DR, but he & Ovi get called to the storage room.

Jack: You're gonna look good man. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch · 30m
apparently Jordan gave them some news about their crockpot and toaster AND that this would be their last day with the backyard this week

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
9.46am... I don't get how David is a threat, he couldn't even make it back into the house, so why does Jack think he will win comps, there is no history or proof of that... Hmmmmm, wonder what it could be, LMAO????

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 5h
Holly- Cliff made a good point. Them still being here and playing the social game, I think it has something to do with us (to decide who returns). Christie- We should hypothetically discuss it beforehand. Jackson- I think most people agreed not David #BB21

Jack- The problem with Dave is he is still such a threat. However I love the way he cleans. You are tugging on my heart strings with this cleaning. Jackson- If I was him, I would bust my ass for two weeks to get in good graces #BB21

Jack- It (Ovi's power) endangers our team more. Two people from our alliance would be coming off and two more would be going up. Christie- Unless we are directly in control of it, I dont think it's worth having in this house #BB21

Christie- He (Ovi) aint going to (e) use it for us. He is going to use it in his favour. He, if anything, would use that to take shots at the big people that had a hand in taking him out. If we had a vote, I wouldnt vote for him. Tommy- I agree. Holly- I agree #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds · 18m
#BB21... not much going on.. HGs sunning... cooking dinner... and chistie is telling Ovi about her bad dream... but skippy must be bored and getting button happy becasue its fish.... fish.... fish... fish.....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip · 15m
2+ day build. Endurance anyone?? #bb21

RealityBBQ #BB21 @rbbq
· 33m
Backyard is going to be closed Tuesday-Thursday apparently.

Hopefully a fuse gets lit and goes off when they are all up in each others business for the third day in a row. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is getting funnier and funnier, they sure are afraid of Kemi.... Wicked B(e) of the South @LouEffie · 10m
Okay, so now Jack has gone full Paul and said no one is allowed to talk game alone with Kemi.
I-#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Bella, Jess, and Kat in the bathroom primping and Cliff joins.

Nicole discussing with Ovi different dynamics as far as how she acts with the guys that are single, guys that are married, and guys that are gay.

Ovi - I don't believe in platonic cuddling. Nicole - THANK YOU

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG... IdolKnights @idolknights·3h
No One:
Bella to Sam: Did you put lavender oil on your butthole? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
2h
Kemi is getting voted out. Bella can't / won't keep any secrets. There may be an Endurance Comp Thursday. Thats what I learned today. #bb21 Oh and Christie and Tommy are making Jury fuh shoah!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
6.53... BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21@89razorskate20
·2h
Jackson trying to explain to Ovi how they wanted him in the house but some people especially on his side didnt want to vote against the majority! #BB21

Analyse seems to be regretting hooking up w/ Jack & feels immature & stupid!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
EvelDick @EvelDick ·4h
I REALLY wish Robyn would stop casting for (e) showmances and cast people that are there to win the (e) damn money...

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 4h
Analyse- If I ever felt that it was ruining our friendship, I would cut it off (with Jack). Christie- It's not that way with me. I dont see it that way. I obviously cant speak for him. Analyse- It makes me feel stupid and insecure. Christie- I am not here for that #BB21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates

@BB21LiveFeeds
Following Following @BB21LiveFeeds
More
Analyse and Holly agree that Jack and Christie are "loose lipped" and say too much to too many people. Holly says Jackson too, but just because "he's stupid." They agree that Jack/Christie are too confident and that they think they "run gr8ful"

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
1h
Tommy: I just said to Cliff, "Sorry we kept you up last night"
Christie: It was clear he was wide awake.
Tommy: He was like, "Yeah I heard you guys whispering"
Christie: Yeah I know. Stupid. #bb21

Christie fills Tommy in.

Christie thinks Nicole is more trustworthy than someone like Nick. They want to build rapport with her. They don't want Ovi to return with his power. They want to take David in as their honorary 7th.
Tommy thinks it's f'd up what Nella did. #bb21

Cliff joins them to say good morning.
Jack: I guess someone was talking game a little bit early.
Christie: Was it you?
Jack: Might've been.
Cliff laughs. He has no idea. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·1h
Christie goes on and on about Cliff talking to the cams but all Jack wants to do is talk about how sad he is this morning. Each of his replies changes the subject.

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·1h
Christie: Thank you Big Brother for wanting me to hear the juice.

Jack: The best part of waking up is hearing Cliff talk shit. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·1h
Tommy tells Jack/Christie that he doesn't think Nick/Bella will take a shot right away. Jack/Christie agree.
They say that they will "excitedly" fill Nick/Bella in on what Christie overheard but leave out the part that Cliff wants to recruit Nick/Sam and split them from Bella.

59m
Analyse and Holly are talking about what Nicole told Holly about Nick/Sam supposedly "strong-arming" her and putting words in her mouth that she would nominate Holly.

Analyse says that Holly should have a one on one with Sam and Nick and pin it on Cliff that she heard it.
#BB21

Analyse and Holly agree that Jack and Christie are "loose lipped" and say too much to too many people. Holly says Jackson too, but just because "he's stupid." They agree that Jack/Christie are too confident and that they think they "run gr8ful"

#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·1h
Holly: (e) this game & (e) Nick for targeting me.
Sis: What are you going to do?
Holly: What am I going to do? I'm in a showmance w/ a (e) gimp.
Sis: I'm like kinda mad.

#bb21
Jackson joins. He thinks if one of them win HOH, they only have 4 votes left. If one of their numbers goes, they're the Black Widows at that point.
Holly wonders why she's the target of all of them. She wants to castrate Nick.#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·1h
Big event of the Day! Christie overhears Cliff talking game in the BR. He was talking about C/T are tight & they were whispering in bed last night. Thinks they are starting to work together bc she sees all the other couples! #BB21

·1h
Cliff also talked about Christie sharing last night her feelings about Jack and not wanting to make Sis jealous. Christie being the 3rd leg in the Jack/Sis relationship. #BB21

#BB21 | RealityTeVi @RealityTeVi
·1h
Cliff getting caught doing his morning cam talk may have just saved the season. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
Cliff also talk about his alliance with Ovi & Nicole. They came up with THE FELLOWSHIP but he added ZING to the end of it. Cliff saif if Ovi comes back in they can grab some people to add to their side, Christie/Tommy or Nick/Bella, Sam #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
Nicole is filling in Kemi on her late night conversation with Holly.
Kemi: She (Bella) is blowing her game up. I want to stay this week and go savage. My speech is going to be I hope to stay this week and will target the snake to cut the head off.
#BB21

Kemi: It makes sense for me to put Jack up but it doesn't make sense for me to put Michie up if I want him (Jack) to go home, because I'm not sure he would next to Michie.

She goes on to say that if she stays and wins HOH, she isn't planning to put up Jack because she promised.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
10.55am... [SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·1h
Kemi: It's makes me think. Has she (Bella) been a snake since day 1? 💡

Nicole: I don't know. I cried to her & laid out my insecurities. Day 1 or 2. The fact that she could potentially use it against me..manipulate me..pisses me off. #bb21
(cont'd)
Kemi: If she tries to, let me know because, I might be playing nice in this game, but I'm a mean girl. So (e) that shit. #bb21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Kemi: If she tries to, let me know because, I might be playing nice in this game, but I'm a mean girl. So (e) that shit. #bb21

Gotta love Kemi. She reminds me of Staci from Vanderpump Rules.:-)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·59m
Jack said "This game just turned upside down" Jackson agreed "In a matter of 12 hours"
Jack also revealed that if Sam used the veto his play would have been backdooring Nick! #BB21

·56m
Analyse also told Holly that she wants to play her own game & they need to not share everything & mentioned making play about confronting Nick with this info bur blaming it on Cliff so Nick targets him over her! #BB21

·56m
Nicole is saying that there are sides in the game, even if they don't want to admit it. She says that certain people are blowing up their own games and she doesn't want to get "stuck in it." That she doesn't want to be lumped in with the "people in the RV" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·48m
Kat: Did they wake us up?
JS: There was no voice & no music. The one day we all wanted to wake up early.
Kat: They're the conspiring b(e).
Christie: The people upstairs. #bb21

·46m
Christie, Jackson, Kat discussing that it's an elaborate set-up outside so it will probably be an elaborate comp and will take awhile to tear down too.
Holly: They have built cities for a 2 second comp.

They say it's for TV. They mention "Spencer" again...a PA. And cams switch