TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 09: Archive through July 09, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
So Christie told Bell, Nick and Sam about overhearing CLiff? was that the plan so that they would target CLiff and the 6 would stay in his good graces?

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Whoo who let's play Big Brother!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
These guys are so laughable. So Holly and Jackson are making the decision for the rest of them HAHAHAH

By the time this is over they will all know about the alliance.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Everyone knows about the big alliance just not who the real powers in it are.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
Jackson wanted to tell Cliff that Christie over heard him this morning but Holly talked him out of it. It won't surprise me if he let's it slip anyway.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh look. Kat is trying to talk game strategy.

Bless her heart.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Once again, Christie is the expert on something...and is totally wrong about it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the heads up. I just switched feeds and Christie is telling Nick their version of this morning Cliff's morning talk. Let's see how they spin it.

And then how fast he tells Bella and then Bella freaks out and causes trouble.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, goodness. The way she spins this, if I was Nicole or Cliff and Sam or Nick came to me with this story, I would just laugh in their face at the ridiculousness of this.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Analyse and Holly are on the other feeds. They are do over their alliance it seems.

Yay, Girls! Dump the jerks and go your own way!

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
oh lord, Christie is going to repeat the story to Bella...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly is pissed that Christie is telling Sam. It's the stupidest game plan!

She's never going to tell Christie anything again!

Sis says they need to back off, and never agree with them in a room. It's the Jack/Christie show and the way things are going Holly/Sis won't even make it to jury.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holly wants to know why Christie was hoh for two weeks, has Jack wrapped around her finger and she and Jack don't have a target on their back but Sis and Holly do.

Jack/Christie do what they want and never tell them anything. Why weren't they asked to go upstairs to be in that meeting now.

These girls are pissed!

I think they are going to make there way up there in a little bit.

I like seeing some spunk in Sis!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bella is in the hoh room right now. She used the excuse she had to poop.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sis just left to go to the hoh room.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Can they just have 1 conversation per room!!! Shut up Christie

Nana731

07-06-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
2 separate conversations going on, on the bed, at the exact same time. I can't hear what either of them are saying, Christie and Bella. Christie is talking to Sis, telling her story for the ump tenth time and Bella is talking to Jack.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Bella is saying she tried to get info from Nichole and she didn't get anything. Says she believes that Kemi and Nichole don't talk game. Now they think she has the secret "Mom" power...whatever the hell that is.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, no! Did Jackson just say to put up Nicole next?

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Yes he wants to put up Cliff and Nicole to smoke out the power. If they don't have it, and if someone comes down, they can put up Jess. If they don't have the power, they know Ovi has it.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The plan is to put up Cliff and Nicole yo smoke out the hidden power and to break them up.

I so hope Bella runs back down and spills it to Nicole. This better not be the time she learns to keep her mouth shut.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Have they decided which one of the 8 is going to win HOH to do this?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Tres, and Jackson is saying all this knowing Ovi has the power.

Who else in that room knows Ovi had it? I think Christine does.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christie volunteered to do it. :-)

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Oh, when they start to cannibalize each other, it's gonna be marvelous!