TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 09: Archive through July 09, 2019 users admin

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Interesting spec, Seamonkey. This year does seem to be a new level of bad.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Nevermind. I thought their alliance was called The fellowship.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Hmmm, Jackson may be trying to sway Jack over to keeping Kemi. Jack asks if Jackson trust Kemi. He says not completely but she knew something only Bella could have told him. Tells him CLiff is not someone they can count on.
Jack says CLiff gunning for us, Nick, Sam gunning for us.
The Godfather is doing some serious contemplating.
Jackson says dont let them know we know this. Just the six of us. Otherwise they will gun for HOH.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jackson just told Jack that pops has to go. They are in the backyard. Jack says Bella had to go first.

Jackson says he's spilling everything real fast before the yard is closed and then have no privacy.

Jackson says Nick, Bella and Cliff are gunning for them.

Kat floats by week by week and is getting away with it. Jackson says they may need to lock in Kat.

Me: Oh, please do it! She can't keep her mouth shut!

Jackson says the whole game just turned upside down in the past 12 hours.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Grooch, it is picking up with Christie having heard all of CLiffs game play. But the people are still kind of unendearing. Not all but most.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Just think, these people are going to be locked up together for the next few days. And they can't keep their mouths shut! This should get good!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I do think that Jackson is planting seeds as to the eviction of Cliff and that Jack does think he is as indeed the Godfather.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The only ones I really, really want to go home are Jackson, Analyse, Ovi and Jessica. Jack can stay as long as he never wins another comp and is at the mercy of others.

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Go Cliff. Hope the news spreads quickly. I think it is very unfair for Christie and Tommy to have known each other. That's the 1st couple I hope gets broken up.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Jack does think he is as indeed the Godfather.

Does he not realize his hoh powers are gone and he can't play again this week?

He is also unaware that Christie is plotting against him. Love it!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Who did Jack say they should take as their 7th ? David ?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Shakespearean themes from several books intertwined.Can't believe I stumbled upon this now my interest is peaked again.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jack says he hates that he put himself in a couple. Hates it.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jack super sad because he had a real vivid dream She was there ( his ex). He wanted to talk to her but she would not talk to him or listen to him. He is holding back tears. He woke up a mess. Christie is consoling him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He hates it because he's lost interest in her now that he's slept with her.

Oh, good Lord. Is he crying about a dream he had about his ex?

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
He says he does not want to pursue this thing with Sis. He woke up and kissed her on the cheek. LOL( sounded funny to me).

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This is why I don't mind if he stays in the house with no power. He's a kook like a lot of them! Lol!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
It was David that Jack said I like better than Ovi.

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Some drama I didn't see coming with Jack's dream. Question is, who slept with him?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I hate that Nicole got dragged into this because of Cliff's stupidity.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Is Christy thinking of going to Nick and telling them about Zing and how they want to break up Nick/Bella to get him on their side?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Govols, Analyse did. And she is jealous of Jacks ex and Christie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just for pure dislike, I want Jackson gone, and Jessica.

To break things apart, Cristie should go.

Comments here and elsewhere are far more interesting than this cast, and the Tommy and Cristie thing seems super unfair, but they are using their advantage.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
You guys! Cracking me up, here:

Marameko said:
“He (Cliff) also said to never assume that someone is asleep as he heard Christy and Tommy last night chatting while he was asleep !”

Then right after that, Grooch said:
“She (Christie) heard!”

Hahaha - Oh the irony!

This has me wanting to watch the live feeds again.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I don't know if this cast is so boring as the majority are just not very likeable, I also wonder if this is the last year for this show. I wouldn't be surprised if it were.