TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 09: Archive through July 09, 2019 users admin

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Thrilled Sam got that trip to Fiji. He seems to be the only one I like and I didn't at first.

So, I hear Jackson and Holly knew each other and he knows Vanderpump. Having to deal with Christie and Tommy knowing each other was bad enough.

Sheesh.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Maybe David should tell Kemi that. If I was David, I would rather compete against Jess than Kemi in a challenge.

And come yo think about it, Jack/Jackson want Kemi hone because she is a threat to their game. They know she has almost won the competitions she was in. Don't they realize she has a good chance of winning and coming back in the game? If they had a brain, they would take her offer of not putting them up if she wins hoh, and get her out after comeback is over.

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
What comp has Kemi almost won?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
One of them was the latest Veto comp. They talk like like she was so close to beating Sam.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
She competed in the banishment and came in second on the recent veto,losing by 1 point to Sam.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If Jackson hadnt hurt his foot, he probably would have won and these guys wouldnt even be considering her a comp beast. I wish Kemi had stroked Jackson's ego with that bit.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Grooch, almost everyone and anyone that is cast for Big Brother has been around the world of reality TV for some time now. Jackson working in LA as a server, being associated to past bachelors, etc, is sure to have hung out at SUR or PUMP. That is what reality wanna bees do.
It is no longer surprising that there has been some prior contact or recognition of these HG's in some fashion.
People like Nicole and Cliff are originals and dont have as much to do with this new world of reality TV other thna being fans.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I dont really mind the Christie/Tommy relationship. It could have easily gone the other way and they ignore each other. I doubt they were as close when she was dating his aunt as they are now. And, they are keeping it hidden and working the house together. I kind of want to see how far it goes.

I really like Davids observations. I hope it is a battle back and he wins. I dont want HG's having the power to do another unanimous decision. I would love for Kemi to be able to stay in the game as well. Mostly because I know she is holding back and has a lot of fight in her. This is a tough one. It would have been fun to have both of them in the house as players.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff just started his morning chat with us, if anybody wants to watch. Camera 3 and 4.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He just said that you think it's so cheesy when the new hoh says Who wants to see my hoh room? But it's not. You do get excited to see it.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I think the Tommy/Christie knowing each other is a HUGE benefit to them. They came into the house with someone they knew. From the pictures on social media, it looks like they got along just fine. I see It as an unfair advantage to them and can not figure out why BB did it! Unless they did not know, and that just points to sloppy casting. DO YOUR HOMEWORK BB before you cast these guys.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Cliff is pontificating..running his mouth.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Cliff is boring

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cliff is now aware that Christie and Tommy are working together. They were whispering to loudly in bed last night and he could hear them.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Rut roh is Christy listening to Cliff ? He was discussing her and Tommy being tight. He also said to never assume that someone is asleep as he heard Christy and Tommy last night chatting while he was asleep !

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ah, CLiff has identified that Christie and Tommy may be closer than others think. They have been sharing the same bed and pretty sure they are working closer as a couple. He heard some whispering last night. Says be careful if you are in the room with someone sleeping. They may not be and whispers carry.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Cliff is annoying and boring.

I wonder if they picked this cast to help kill the show, which is so connected to Lee Moonves, and count on Love Island to replace it?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She heard!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I wonder know if nominations are going to get changed and ole Cliff ends up in Camp Comeback.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
She's telling them that hes in an alliance with Ovi and Nicole. It's called Satan.

That he's going after the 3 couples and now is calling Tommy and Christie is the 4th couple.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
And, she is telling Holly, Tommy and Jackson everything she heard. FOr goodness sakes, can't they keep anything to themselves. If Christie had only told Tommy, she could have done something with this information.
Incredible bad game players.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Grouch , its called "Zing" i think.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Another possible wedge to the power couples foiled. Big Brother could have called her to the DR right away but no. I need big time interference.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't know why everyone thinks this season is boring. I'm finding fascinating how these people can't keep their mouths shut.

Christie telling them about Bella confronting Nicole about who she trusts. And then how Nick confronted Nicole about who she would put up if Nicole won hoh. Asked if she would put up Holly.

Christy, Tommy, Holly and Jackson are in the room.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What's called Zing?