TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 09: Archive through July 09, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I checked on the feeds and there just isn't anything I can tolerate listening to, LOL.

Although Ovi and Nicole chating isnt' to terrible.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Keldogg, I think more than half of this years HG's are rejects from Love Island

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
What are they having for dinner? Who cooked? tia

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jabelljba,
#BB21 Live Feed Updates

@BB21LiveFeeds
4m4 minutes ago
More
The HGs are all enjoying their dinner. David put pork chops with a cream of mushroom gravy in the crock pot, Jackson made steaks & Tommy did french fries. All the HGs love David's chops #BB21

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
On a positive note for a sub par season for me , due to camp comeback, David and all houseguests are getting a chance to get to know him.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
I find it interesting that Holly never washes her hair. She said a few days ago that she had only washed it once since coming into the house. Is that a thing when you have extensions?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 10:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I dont know anything about extensions.. but I would think that ones scalp would still get oily.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 2:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
well well.. back 11:11 Sis tells Nick of her escapades with Jack. She was shocked by his size. She enjoyed it. The shower.. oh and she isnt on any birth control.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 2:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Christy and Tommy are in bed talking about the Jack situation. Tommy says there is more to him that we dont know

Christy brings up that Holly is probably famous. Oh and Holly and Jackson totally know each other. He had to unfollow her on IG. She has been over to her house. Tommy totally agrees. So weird.

Smevic

08-07-2008

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
Mamapors, there is a whole school of thought about hair washing...you can actually go quite some time without washing your hair once you stop use of hair products...it's a whole training process that takes about 4-6 weeks. Depending on how the extensions are attached they will last longer with good hair care without shampooing often.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 6:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I've been checking in here and put the feeds on from time to time.

I'm just not finding anything interesting about this cast. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but it makes me sick to see these girls just open their legs whenever a guy gives them a look.

I was hoping that in 2019, women would be more selective and have some pride in themselves.

This will end up being a sausage-fest once these guys get rid of all the females that don't put out. Because eventually, they'll get rid of the ones who do.

I really looked forward to the season, you can tell by the number of pre-season posts from me, but, WOW - what a disappointment.

I do wonder if Love Island had some influence, since several of them do seem to be Love Island rejects, and not BB players.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Rosem, it appears if they are not BB fans, they have come from the Love Island audition pool . Not what I wanted to watch for my favorite secret pleasure.

Great conversation between David and Ovi starting at 2:02am. David is pissed that the house took away Ovi's cookie recipe so they could make it themselves. Really annoyed him how they treated Ovi and a bigger picture of the house.

Good talk about what they are really thinking being comeback campers.

Queenfish

07-19-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Queenfish a private message Print Post    
I don't care for this cast at all,,,except I would love to see Kemi hang in there. She's not portraying herself as a desperate floozie,,,gotta love that rare quality in a housguest....

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Missy, I caught the end of that conversation. It was good. David was also pissed because they wanted David's pork chop recipe and told him that he better give it to him if he wanted them to choose him to come back in the house. (Jack & Company keep pushing the idea to David and Ovi that they will get to pick who comes back so they can control David and Obi. I hope it bites them in the butt.)

Smevic

08-07-2008

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
I thought they couldn't lie about production to other houseguests? Or are they adding the word "maybe" in their convos?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Also, probably around 3 or 3:30 am, Holy and Jackson were in bed whispering. Holly was going over her talk with Nicole. I missed it. Then Jackson was bashing Jack. He is angry that Jack squashes his ideas. Ghat Jack is to big for his britches and the power has gone to his head.

This isn't the first time I've heard Jackson complain about Jack. Jackson is such an alpha male, controlling freak with possible anger issues. I'm tired of his nasty bashing of everybody and putting them down.

I did catch part of an interesting conversation in the hammock yesterday. Nick and Sam were talking. One of them pointed out that when Jackson tells a story, he ALWAYS comes out on top or is the best at something. They said nobody life is like that. I'm hoping they are figuring out that Jackson is a liar.

One last thing about Holly and Jackson in bed. He made some blind of noise, Holly asked about it. Jackson said that he is hungry! I swear he had just eaten a full plate of something an hour before! He had interrupted Nicole and Ovi talking in the kitchen.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It's more of its a "maybe".

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I also am very disappointed in this cast. I FF the show, and what I read is generally terrible and boring. I'm sticking out in the hopes a couple of the outsiders can win HoH back to back and cause an implosion with the Jacksteam.

A bigger problem imo is that BB seems to think this kind of cast is what will sell the show. If Love island is a hit, BB is doomed.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I heard the cast talking about Love Island after they were shown the preview of it. They were trashing it. I was surprised the cameras didn't switch. And to think that these people are love island rejects and are sleeping with each other. Lol!

Sounds like they are jealous they didn't get to go to Fiji.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Kminfinity, I think if some of the outsiders win HOH, it could suck me back in!

I still like Kemi and Nicole, but the rest just don't interest me. I wanted to like Tommy, but I resent that he has a ready-made ally in the house, when BB promised that we would have 16 STRANGERS.

Also reading that Holly and Jackson know each other outside the house. It's like we've been duped.

Grooch, I'm kinda mad they didn't go to Fiji too. I'd like to see a lot of them living the furthest away from me, and Fiji would work.

I'd like to get to know David, but I feel like it could be a waste of time, since he may not even make it back into the game.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I was hoping for David to get back in the house,but if Kemi goes this week, I have to root for her. But one of them better make it back in.

I'm hoping whoever wins hoh this week puts Jackson up and the house votes him out. That they have 2 brain cells that work and can figure out that with his bad foot he will most likely not win the comp to get back in.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
WHile listening to the OVi/David conversation at 2:00am, Ovi suspects that people took a shot at him because he was close to Jack. Oh Brother ! I just know David is thinking, you are so naive.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wth?!? Doesn't he believe Cliff when he told Ovi that Jack and Jackson wanted him out?

He is to gullible for this game.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
David was talking about what Kemi could do to help her cause. He says I know that she doesn't like to clean but, gosh, can't she get up one morning and clean the kitchen or bathroom and just let people see she is helping? You need to have people like you.
Ovi relates that early on she made a remark about the guys only cooking to make themselves look good and the guys resented that. Bad impression he feels hurt her.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 09, 2019 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
It's a bad sign when I actually forget to check the online feeds and this site.
Especially if I am at home with lots of free time. that means Snooze fest,boring.