TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Quick Questions: Archive through July 07, 2019 users admin

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I thought “vacation” meant their sequestered time before entering the house. I’ve heard them talk about food/drink/movies they enjoyed while on “vacation” in Mexico...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Calimom. That makes more sense.

I wonder she is making it up to get rid of Kat, or telling the truth. I can't make her out.

Vickie

07-16-2004

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vickie a private message Print Post    
Isabelle had said she goes by two names. One for her family & one for her friends.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Julieboo. He has been warned about something.

As a journalist who took her show to interact with any number of unsavory characters for ratings, including blatant racists, giving them a huge forum, she should be a bit ashamed, and the petition probably increases viewer numbers.

He is certainly a bully, insensitive, a liar and worse.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Julieboo, there is a copy of the article in his cast folder.

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sea and Dipo!!

Carochar

07-25-2005

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
So Ovi's power: If he's there, after the noms whatever one week he chooses, he let's the DR know to start this night terror and everyone has to get up and a second nom session goes. What if the HOH noms Ovi in the second round -- since it's anonymous they wouldn't know, right? How can TPTB keep the power holder from being nommed without divulging who that holder is?

[I know it's only gonna happen IF he comes back in since tonight seems a lock.]

Cathie

08-16-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cathie a private message Print Post    
Can Ovi use the power after eviction since he is still in the house?

Julieboo

02-05-2002

Wednesday, July 03, 2019 - 11:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Julieboo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sea and Dipo!!

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
Good question Carochar - I don't remember the wording of the power. Maybe it's secret UNTIL it's used?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ovi told people, but his could have remained a secret, even after use.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
I think his power is toast. He can mingle in the house and by now everyone knows he had the power. But do you know why everyone decided to evict Ovi? I wasn't expecting a unanimous vote.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
I agree Spunky - - I believe he can't use it. If he can't vote or compete in competitions, why would they allow him to use a power? Wouldn't make sense if they did.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I would think he would be able to use it if he was the one who got back into the house and could be nominated again. The power was good for 6 weeks, I believe.

Smevic

08-07-2008

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
Grooch...I think that's why it was good for 6 weeks, so they could put it into play on the battleback.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Thursday, July 04, 2019 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Good point Grooch and Smevic - I hope that is the case.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Christine lives in NJ now but was originally from Staten Island. Has she told anybody that she was originally from Staten Island?

A lot of these players are big fans of BB and must know that they've put twins in, sister's in, etc. You would think somebody would realize that Christine and Tommy have the same exact accent and might possibly have a connection. Past seasons theyve always been paranoid about a twist like this.

Jeesh! These players are bad.

Sassyza

09-03-2009

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sassyza a private message Print Post    
Grooch... depending on the area in New Jersey, the from Staten Island/NYC is really not that different. Also, I would imagine many of these houseguests probably think anyone from the Northeast sounds the same.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm still disappointed that they are not suspicious.

Spunky

10-07-2001

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spunky a private message Print Post    
Who won the second power? It could be a repeat of last year when no one really used the power.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I don’t think anyone knows who won the power, sounds like neither Jack/Jackson won it, per posters here who saw them discuss it in the Storage Room.

Kc103

07-13-2004

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
How is it going with the evicted people in the house? Are the HGs treating them normally?

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Kc103, I think Ovi settled in better as he had already been in the house.

David did not know what it was like to live in the house or know the people. He has found it lonely and rubbed a few people up the wrong way.

Jack decreed NO game talk with camp comeback. That has not stopped some people game talking with them.

David is very clued in to what is going on.

Some HG's treat them differently (mainly the Jacks and Christie), other are getting close to them (Nicole, Kemi, Cliff)

Thats my view on it.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Moderators, I am trying to see if I can get the screen caps a bit sharper. As I am playing around the pixels are under 600 but the dimensions grow.

I do not want to blow up the screencap thread!!

Is there anywhere I can post a few tester posts so I can get feed back?

I have to go shopping will check back later!

Jimmer people are also saying they are darker because of BB's house lights. Seamonkey said you are an expert!! Anyway I can mass brighten screencaps?

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Sorted myself out with the size of the screenshots thanks. Not sure that they are any sharper or brighter