TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 08, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 08, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Becca @Becca_Love7000
·15m
more bullshit casting... Holly & Jackson knew each other before going into the house... they have mutual close friends and they followed each other on social media.

Duke the Duck @DukeTheBBDuck
· 2h
Jackson and Holly followed each other on instagram before the BB house #BB21 #BBLF

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie 👁 #BB21

@89razorskate20
Following Following @89razorskate20
More
Christie just told tommy that Jack has the power, she said it’s good but with gestured that it’s not a huge power! Tommy asked if she thought he was making it up and she said no! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Famous last words, hahahahahahaha... Big Brother Daily@BB_Updates
· 4h
Jackson- Things have been going our way a lot. Something is going to give at some point. Christie- Not true. That doesn't coincide with my beliefs #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Access #BB21 @bigbroaccess
·2h
Bella telling Christie and Nick that Kemi said Jack was considering backdooring her. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·2h
Feeds are back from the ceremony.

Hugs all around downstairs. David and Ovi are in the camp room talking about whether people will see them. (TV viewers).

Christie, Bella, Nick talking about Jackson saying to Kemi that he would target Bella-next week. #BB21

Sam, as expected, did not use the POV. Kemi and Jessica remain on the block. #BB21

Things starting to kick up post POV ceremony. Expect Bella to talk to Jackson about his supposed convo with Kemi soon.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·2h
Kemi to Bella/Nicole- He (Jackson) thinks that Jess is telling the truth that Bella started the Black Widow alliance, and she is playing both sides of the house...basically trying to break the trust between Bella and I #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2h
Nick- She (Kemi) told Bella that Jackson told her that he was going to put up Bella next week. Jack- She is poison. Analyse- She is (e) crazy #BB21

Kemi to Bella- He (Jackson) said "I dont think it would be Nicole, I dont think it would be Jess, and Kat doesnt know how to play this game". He was pointing it at you #BB21

Kemi- It's so funny that they tell the DR if they are going to use it (PoV) or not, cause then what's the point of the speech? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL ... Jun Song @JunDishes
·15h
The Bella comparisons can now officially stop, end, cease, and come to a halt now. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·2h
Jackson's talking to Bella about the latest he said/she said [false] rumor that Bella was a target of the Jacks, he said he planted some seeds to see what Kemi would do with them

·2h
Jackson- I wanted to see if Kemi was going to sit there and flip shit, and if it was going to get back to you. Bella- She told me right before the veto. What would the purpose of that be? To see if she was trustworthy if we decided to keep her? Jackson- Yeah #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2h
Jackson and Bella in the boat room telling her that he wanted to see if Kemi would throw her under the bus but she stuck to her guns and stayed true to Bella #BB21

Jackson tells Bella that Jess is 1000% trying to pin the Black Widow alliance on her #BB21

· 2h
Bella to Jackson- I think she (Kemi) is trying to convince Jack that if she won HoH next week, she wouldnt put him up but wouldnt be able to guarantee your safety, and Jack is okay with it. She likes you so much more than him. If she didnt have to, she wouldnt put you up #BB21

Jackson says to Bella he tips his hat to her (about the alliance) Bella says it was like what was she suppose to do, she sleeps with these people #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·2h
Jackson to Bella, about Kemi: "in the past few days she has grown on me tremendously, game-wise... personal-wise I've never had anything wrong with her, I love her to death" #sureJan

·2h
Kemi- Bella is in the boat room talking to Michie. I dont know why she cant just keep her (e) mouth shut. Nicole- Just be very careful. Kemi- I think she is trying to cover her tracks. What is wrong with her? #BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2h
Bella: Now I'm hearing it's the 5 of you guys with Kat.
JS: *gigglesnorts*
Bella: And it's called Stage 5.
JS explains it's a joke about Kat being a Stage 5 clinger. #bb21

·2h
Nicole- I was facing Bella when Black Widow started. If Jess was the one talking, I would be facing her. Kemi- So Bella started it #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1h
Kemi says it is gonna come down to Jack so she needs to talk to Jack and then Jackson. She says there isnt anything she can say to bella because she has been going around setting off bombs and trying to cover them with paper mache #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
·1h
I can't listen to this (totally fake) mutual admiration society meeting between Jackson and Bella anymore. It's giving me a headache. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg ·1h
Kemi now realizes she can't trust Bella.
Nicole wanted to warn her sooner, but was afraid she'd tell Bella.

Kemi: Now I feel you're the only person in this game I can trust. I mean I do think I can trust Sam. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1pm...
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds ·1h
Holly is applying some medicine to Jacksons ankle in the boat room and Christie is looking for something (clothes) in the bullseye room #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73 ·1h
Cliff says he doesn't think it's a break because 'you'd be feeling a lot more than that'.
Not necessarily. I broke the inside of my arch and then proceeded to ignore it and move across the country. #BB21
I was using the same rationale that Jackson's using now re comps. I didn't want to know if it was broken because I didn't want to try to pack, load, unload and unpack in a cast. In the rain. Stupid stupid stupid.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Camp Big Brother Forum #BB21 @bigbroforum · 1h
Nick joins the HOH group.

Nick confirms that Jackson DID say that stuff to Kemi and that he owned up he did that to see if he could trust Kemi.

Jack/Tommy/Christie are all confused #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 ·1h
*facepalm* #BB21

MichelefromdaBronx @UgotBronx · 1h
Nick tells Bella that jack told him about using the HOH shower w/Sis " it's game changing"
bella: I hope nothing happened with them. #BB21

Boberg

10-04-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Boberg a private message Print Post    
Dipo love this thread and thank you for all the hard work you do keeping it up to date! Thank YOU!

Re: Jun Song's tweet....Jun played a much smarter game than Bella is playing and Jun was able to manipulated the game and some of the players. Don't remember the name of her ex boyfriend who was in that season...but she really played him and his little gang. HaHa...fun times until the end got a little dirty with Allison.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds · 1h
Kemi: My question to you, putting you on the spot, Jack, is who would you vote out?
Jack: I would definitely vote with the house. It doesn't seem clear at this point.
Kemi: Do you still think I'm a big threat to your game?
Jack: You are absolutely a threat to me in comp. #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73· 1h
Jack tells Kemi that Jess (paraphrasing) talks too much, buries herself/others etc, and it's 'unfortunate because he wants to see her play a good game'. Kemi: "Oh really? I want to see her game end this week"
She's catching the red flags, at least. #BB21

Shows how much he knows about the game... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch · 1h
Jack told Kemi he thinks Comeback will be a vote rather than a comp

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73 · 1h
Meanwhile on the other feed, Christie is going all verbal vomit on Analyse, who used a bad word. #BB21

Camp Big Brother Forum #BB21 @bigbroforum · 1h
Christie tells Analyse that Jackson DID say that stuff to Kemi.
Analyse: Is Jackson (e) retarded? #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates · 1h
Kemi- I think this would be an opportunity for us to work together. If I were to win next week, I would not put you up. I havent made that promise to anyone else. Jack- I will take that into consideration #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds· 1h
Jack says he's weighing the pros and cons. "Your game is a big concern to me. If you are successful, I am not."

Kemi says "If anyone is successful, you are not."

She tells him it is an opportunity to work together, if she comes back.

Kat interrupts to "restock TP" #BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg · 1h
Christie is still curious why Jackson said those things to Kemi about Bella. She doesn't understand the motive behind it.

Sis: Is Jackson dumb? He's not just blowing up his own game, he's blowing up the rest of ours. I'm really (e) pissed. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
On the other cam, Sis' on the hammock with Nick.
Sis: I'm here to play my own game. Yeah I like spending time w/ him. I'm not playing for him. I'm doing my own thing.
Nick: I believe ya.
Sis: Jackson's a (e) dumb(butt). #bb21

Luna @LunaCee73 · 1h
This is all just SO very confusing. And pointless. Nothing's going to come of any of it. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahah Boberg, sometimes I skip alot because these hamsters are just nuts and repeat the same thing for hours, but I try to get the meat of the matters,

his name was Jee!!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Very good point.... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch · 1h
-Jackson saying Jack's playing 'loud' and dissing his house meeting
-Jack not telling Jackson he won Whack
-Jackson throwing out retell bait w/o telling Jack first

these two might stay close, but I'm reminded Josh and Mark were BB BFFs too, before the pickle juice flew

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nick goes over the boot order with Jack & Sis.

Nick: I'm putting up Jess & Kat next week & Jess' going to go home. After that we'll send home Cliff. Actually do we send Kat & then Cliff?

Jack: She's (e) talking to David a lot. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Somehow, I don't think Michelle is watching, LOL....
#BB21 jess and kemi are talking about the eviction. they say its important to keep their heads up for the next 2 weeks. Kemi jumps up and down and says "Michelle Obama i hope i'm making you proud

#BB21 Jackson is talking about his injury and says the swelling is going....then starts asking everyone what they are planning to eat, what him and david are make for diner and wants everyone to leave the deli meats for later and they will have tuna for lunch per jackson

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
2pm...
#BB21 BB says KEMI... Tommy says oh i thought that was going to be "kemi stop talking about production" or "kemi stop talking about DR sessions" jack says "Kemi stop talking S***" feeds cut for a second