TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
CAMP COMEBACK

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: CAMP COMEBACK users admin

Govols

07-18-2005

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Since they are dressing like Scouts, Thinking it may be something to do with earning patches.
Enjoying the camp theme this year.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Interesting as this is one of the opening pictures on the show:

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, July 08, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Since the campers are allowed to stay in the house and watch what's going on, my guess for the competition to get back in is that they will be asked questions about the other house guests. How well did they get to know and observe them.

Steeltoe

05-19-2007

Friday, July 12, 2019 - 8:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Steeltoe a private message Print Post    
They should put some fire under the other's butts and have all camp members return...This season is not starting out good. B.B. needs to do better at casting, you have to even things out a bit then watch a good show ensue.

Govols

07-18-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
BB needs to let whoever comes back have Ovi's power.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
I wish they'd throw a twist like this:

Four random draws in the house compete as a TEAM against The Comeback campers. Whichever team wins comes back in the house.

sigh.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Saturday, July 13, 2019 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
IMO, if Ovi isn't the comeback winner, he should be allowed to give his power to whomever he wants: either the CC winner or another remaining houseguest of his choice.

Govols

07-18-2005

Tuesday, July 16, 2019 - 11:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
BB Never said non-transferrable. So, it must be transferrable.

It has to be transferrable!!!!

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I want them to give the returning player the Coup de ta thing.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Kim, I'm with you.

Or - they could have face offs. Each Camper chooses one HG to compete against. In each of the four pairs, the winner comes back, the loser is out.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
So out of the 4 possibilities (Ovi/David/Kemi/likely Cliff as of now), who do you WANT to see come back, and who do you think WILL come back?

For me, I think it’s David on both counts- he really didn’t get a chance to play, and I think he may have the best shot at not rebounding right back out next week (assuming the comeback person isn’t immune)- though since we have no idea what kind of comp it is, it could go in any direction (though in a pure physical comp I’d give him the advantage- and I’d like his chances in an endurance too).

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I want David back.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
David, or.. Surprisingly, Kemi, she at least says she will go for the core did it the right of nine.

Then, Ovi and please not Cliff.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Part of me wants Kemi back and to win the HOH. She has a lot to say about how she has been treated and I would like to see it heard over the week.
Another part of me want sDavid to come in because I feel like he has such a good read on the house and can better manipulate the house.
If its not Ovi, please let him transfer his power.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I don't think he will be able to transfer it, they never allowed in the past.It's really not that great of a power, the returning player needs a really powerful one.

Govols

07-18-2005

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
With Jack and Christie both with powers makes me ill.
They have too much. Esp. Christie w/her sidekick.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They do have way too much power..

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
I don't think so on this- Jack's power is pretty weak (he can only force a veto redraw- he can't control how the redraw will go).

Christie's power can only be used for 3 more weeks- it's useful in the right situation, but it's not a total game-changer, especially if she isn't the veto holder when it's used (she can ask the person she upgrades the veto for to put a specific person up, but that person doesn't have to follow her advice- though unless there's a Kaysar-level betrayal I don't think she'd go up as the replacement)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I think Ovis power was the best. He could anonymously order the replacement of both nominees ( while keeping nominees safe).

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't care so much, but my secret wish is that BB automatically gives whoever comes back the HOH.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Or do what they did on BB Canada that one time- when they had a person come back, they were given a challenge right beforehand- if they were successful, they got immunity for the week, if not, they were vulnerable...

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Thursday, July 18, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
hahahaha, Winston from last year is on Love island.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Insert HG Name

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: