TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 07: Archive through July 07, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It is amazing how some of these people just become experts overnight... like how Jack knows so much about earthquakes, being from Florida and all.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, Jack has the snapchat glasses but he can't find anyone, LOL.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
Did they actually put "Party on the BLock" on Kemi's cake?

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Jmm thanks for the welcome as well as others.
Thank you.

Jack is another not from here Floridian. He's from IL. Wish his attitude on life and humanity stayed where he came from.
Kat is growing on me....her never understanding why everyone keeps saying to her ..bless your heart...after she speaks. Bless her heart.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Jacksons's "the juice isn't worth the squeeze anymore" referring to Kat/sex.
Well Jackson's mom how do we spin this into....he really is a caring, gentle son.
I guess you have to sell your soul at the reality show door for 7 minutes of fame and getting nothing but high rent for an apartment in LA and moving there for "fame".

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
Jackson had mentioned before how his Mother wouldn't be bothered by seeing any sex stuff because she had walked in on him so many times. Immediately thought of "affluenza teen”.

Reggiek

08-12-2005

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reggiek a private message Print Post    
I admit that I am, by nature, a judgemental person. Not a prude, but right and wrong, treating people with respect, etc. It's so distressing to see these young women going along with the standards of these men. How is it that we have not taught these women the power they have besides that between their legs? Even the ones who proclaim "girl power" succumb to the illusion of the "package." Oh me oh my oh. Cue a Pink song here.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Hoo boy...Kat has (or had) a boyfriend, and the tea’s being spilled...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzo26D4p9Yx/?igshid=qkpq35txcu09

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
On twitter for pics on Holly AKA Beth before her surgeries before/after... and Kat and Cliff from the same town in TX.
Christian Soria
@chrissoriaa

If I'm allowed to share this.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
World, that is fine.. Another place is the Twitter thread. We do like tweets!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
You know, Jack's power could be used to force re draw it the intended backdoor victim was drawn to play. Still not a huge advantage.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Sea- I agree to s point. If it’s early enough and there are still a lot of other HG’s available, a redraw would be useful- but if there are say 8 HG’s left and you don’t want one person specifically to play, the odds are still almost 50/50 that person gets picked (especially if one of the noms realize what’s going on and pulls HG’s choice and picks that person for strategic reasons)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jack just told Christie that he won the power. He says to her, you know I won it, you know I won it. He wants her to trust him over SIs. He tells her it is not as good as Ovi's power.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I get the vibe that Jack sees his story as one of him and Christie to the end ala KC and Tyler. He does sincerely seem committed to Christie.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Christie rolls so many different ways on a dime !!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So Jack just isnt into Sis. . He wants to sleep alone tonight .. or maybe get Tommy up there

Punkin

08-13-2009

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkin a private message Print Post    
Glad you finally decided to jump in, World! You're a hoot!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Oh Wilson.. You served the tea. .. I am shocked that Kat had a bf. How sad for him

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
Waving a hello to Worldtraveller. Glad you joined us.

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
If Jackson ever goes on slop, he will DIE.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
I agree, Govols! Did you hear him last week saying he would relish slop, any punishment, Isolation Room, etc! He said “bring it!” He even told BB they could take away his meds, he’d be fine...uh HUH, yeah...sure!

Jabelljba

07-07-2005

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jabelljba a private message Print Post    
Christie in SR earlier talking to Sam? about getting Jack out. Keme talked about it another time. Jackson/Holly talked about Jack being loud and bold. Have most of these hgs talked about sending Jack home?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
How many times is Jessica going to blame her personality on her period. Girl.. your period is part of who you are. Stop using it as an excuse to be rude to people.

(She says she cant smile at Bella. Ya know because I am on my period)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She mentioned her period yesterday, too. Deal with it and stop blaming it for you rude and lying behavior.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Good talk between Kemi and Sam. ... She is trying to start a fire under him.