TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 07, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
bbclipshow @bbclipshow
·
17m
Kemi fake cries and Nicole & Ovi get worried before realizing she's joking 🤣

Luna @LunaCee73
·7m
Bella's talking about her siblings, and Nick asks how tall her brother is. Bella: "He's as tall as my sister!" Nick: "That doesn't tell me anything" #BB21

Steven Schultz @StevenWSchultz
·1h
Christie reveled that she face timed with Johnny Mac because her friend use to do casting for BB...it went to fish right away #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·3m
Holly- She (Kemi) was so confused at the beginning (of the veto comp but somehow she almost won. Jackson- The potential is there. Jack- So we send her home. Tommy- Do you agree? Jack- I agree. It's settled #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
50s
Shitty Six have taken a vote, Kemi is leaving this week. And now they're congratulating each other on making it to F6 (after 'decapitating' Nick and Bella at 8 & 7th). #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
14m
So...the rest of the season has been planned out. Kemi out, then Jess, Nicole, Sam, Cliff, Bella, Nick...and then 'best friends' supporting each other in their journey to F2. 🤮 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
10m
#BB21
Tommy
Kemi
Sam
Bella
Nick
They are all talking about Jackson and how eat so much
Sam - says Jackson acts like a old man
Room agrees with him

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
11.49pm....
·16m
#BB21
Jacks hand are moving under covers
Sis put her arm under covers
Sis puts her hand around jacks neck
Awwww they kissed and now they go under covers

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
15m
With Analyse sleeping upstairs with Jack, she gives him his birthday present! #BB21

·15m
#BB21
Sis is on top

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha....
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
49s
Nick went upstairs to say happy birthday Jack...

spoiler: Analyse already did

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·54s
Nick wanted to say Happy Birthday to Jack, went upstairs, knocked, no answer and door was locked! #BB21 also bed is empty 🤔

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Tee Mo @teemo2006
·2h
Kemi talking about how some girl named Christine in the DR tried to get her to talk snapping her head in stereotypical fashion and she had to tell her that she does not talk like that. I shouldn't be surprised but that's bold #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
A bit of an editorial from a long time fan...
Eric @RealityRecaps
·
1h
I love this game. But I hate what this show has become since BBOTT. Each season get worse and worse.
The show has always been a reflection of society.
And what it’s showing is they need to do better AND we need to do better.
Be the change you want to see in the world. ❤️✌️

Then again, this is the network and show where the host husband (and head of the network) sexually assaulted women.
Then she, Julie (allegedly) helped cover it up.
Yet, REGARDLESS now proudly boasts her last name at the start of every show as a FU to the victims.

I hate scripted #bb21 DRs.
As a gay man, having to watch Tommy be the over the top stereotype of the gay guy in love with with the “hot” straight guy is cringey.
But telling Kemi to “act like a stereotypical black girl” in the DR... is so... racist. I can’t. Speechless.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·1h
I case you missed it - we have 2 Showmances now Nick/Bella Jack/Analyse and Jackson/Holly may eventually blossom. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 1h
Holly: Did you sleep up there?
Ana: Yeah.
Holly: That's so exciting. Jess' walking around trying to get a head count last night & I'm like wth is your problem? Jess' being really (e) weird. #bb21

#BB21 Sis and Jack are making the HOH bed. David is in the shower. Holly is trying to find missing laundry. Tommy joins Nick, Bella, Nicole and Kemi in the RV room. He gives hugs and kisses on the cheeks.

#BB21 Sis in the storage room with Christie and Holly whispering about Jack. Sis - His ___ is huge. I'm not even kidding.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Well she does have the maturity of a teenager...
·1h
Analyse sounds like a teenager retelling her night with Jack to Holly and Christie....

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
As I suspected when BB showed the empty bed after the preliminaries... BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·1h
Analyse confirms to Holly/Christie that she had sex with Jack last night!(IN THE SHOWER) Sis also let us know that Jack's dick is huge & it's the biggest she's ever had! #BB21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
1h
#BB21 Sis - I hate when guys don't make a move and wait for me to make the move so I kissed him. He made me so nervous. Then I came down and went back up. Christie - Then it happened right away? Sis - I wish I could tell you guys but I can't. I'll tell you later.

LMAO.... Colette Lala @ColetteLala
·59m
I heard a girl broke up with him because it was so big. A Godzilla peen can not only take down Tokyo, but a woman’s innocence!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·1h
Jack: It's a non-game day.
Tommy: It's a non-game day. #bb21

#BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy
·4h
So Nick/Bella and Jack/Analyse hooked up last night, I'm sure we'll get Jackson/Holly soon enough 🤮 production probably loving it #bb21

·1h
#BB21 The guys are working out in the BY. Girls hanging out in the kitchen.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·1h
Holly asks if Kemi has eaten breakfast & if she'd like anything special for her bday.
Kemi: French toast would be great. Thank you. #bb21

Ana gets Jess to make her a breakfast burrito too. Jess' making one for Holly too. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·1h
Now we know when nick went to the hoh las night, and the bed was empty, Sis and Jack were in the shower! #bb21 as much as nick tells Bella he like her he also likes Sis. Wonder how he will react if he finds out what happened!

LOL... 🐨 Krystal 🐨 @lalalalickit
·59m
Analyse seems to be having regrets.
Christie - There have been showmances before. It's no one's business.
A - What about feeds?
C - It was late. They aren't going to show it.
Me - Well even if they don't show it, you dumb b(e) are sitting there talking about it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ #BB21

#BB21 🧚🏼‍♀️ @BBFeedsFairy
· 1h
Analyse made the first move on Jack, they started kissing, "then I came back down and then I went back up.. and I can't say much else.. I wish I could just tell you guys but I can't" #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·59m
Analyse also wonders hoe people found out about a Swaggy/Bay hooking up last year, Christie told her on the feeds and people taking about it! #bb21

🐨 Krystal 🐨 @lalalalickit
· 1h
LMAOOOOOOOO Analyse is worrying about her family finding out.
Me - Maybe you shouldn't have been bragging about how big his dick is in the storage room. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #BB21

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! About worrying that her parents finding out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
1h
Christie also assured Sis that she’s not going to look like a (loose woman), Jack is like her house boyfriend and it’s been two weeks! #BB21

·1h
#BB21 Jackson tells Jack everyone was looking for him and Sis last night. Nick walks in SR and tells Jack he was mad he couldn't get in his room. Jack said he was "out".

Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
59m
Jackson telling Jack he thinks Nick is jealous about Jack and Analyse #bb21

·1h
#BB21 Kemi and Nicole are walking the backyard.... HBD, KEMI!!!

·1h
Jackson thinks Jack needs to have a talk with Nick to make sure they are OK (My opinion is Jacks not worried about it and Jackson keeps poking and poking) #bb21

· 57m
#BB21 Apparently, Jackson's farts stink BAD!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 3h
Cliff realizes he's at bottom of totem pole of the big alliance, and feels comfortable with Nicole and Ovi. They named their alliance The Fellowship. #BB21

@Clio_the_Leo 🌂 @Clio_the_Leo
·48m
As much as I hate to say something positive about Cliff, let the record reflect that he’s playing the game. He’s floating, not coasting #BB21 #bblf

·32m
#BB21 Sis is mad no one says anything about Nick and Bella under the covers, but they worry about what she does.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
27m
I hope David and Ovi got a second set of uniforms, especially now that they're working out in them 😬

Jeff33

07-05-2009

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jeff33 a private message Print Post    
I havent seen anything about Holly and Jackson making out like others are predictng like its going to happen.. Maybe she has some morals and actually wants to win some money.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 3:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
3.15pm ... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds·
19m
#BB21
Sam just called to the dr downstairs.

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·7m
Sam is sobbing atm. I think he just got bad news. #bb21

·7m
#BB21
Jess to nicole- i told her day 2 she's playing to hard. I've been on her hit list since then.
she didn't even have the decency to say i'm sorry when I went on the block. there was an alliance that was made in the room so she could turn everything around and f$ck with me.

#BB21
Nicole says she's aware of that
jess says she wants nicole to be safe
nicole says she's been doing her best to let people know.
jess - i appreciate that. like i said i want you to be safe.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 7m
#BB21
Sad news. Sam just came out of dr and said his grandfather died. kemi and nicole hug him as he cries.

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·5m
Sam cries.

The HGs were discussing if Sam wants to attend the funeral, he'd have to leave the game. (BUT Christmas can go to the hospital for several days)

·4m
Big Brother informed Sam & gave him a letter that his grandfather passed away. Sam told his HGs he had a weird feeling #BB21