TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 07: Archive through July 07, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
World, i heard Jackson tell David the other day that he used to be very overweight when he was a kid. I'm guessing the stress of the house is getting to him and he's falling back to old habits.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
Rosem, I could not agree with you more. I am not a prude by any means but the way that the women and the men just have sex as if they are having lunch (doesn't anyone worry about STD's of AIDS anymore?) is shocking to me.

Realitytvfan

08-06-2016

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realitytvfan a private message Print Post    
I meant 'the women and the men' on BB having casual sex.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Reality.. I agree with you. But these HGs go through extensive tests prior to entering the house.

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
That is strange, Christie in the early days said she was on her third life, she believed she had led two other lives.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Sis, Christie and maybe Holly in storage room discussing Sis's adventures last night.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yep, Holly.

At the beginning of the conversation, Holly was telling Sis that last night Jess was going around doing a head count to see where everybody was.

I'm hoping this gives more ammo to get rid of Jess cause I want Kemmi to stay,

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I was watching this conversation but this must have been said when my feeds decided to reload.

quote:

CJ - Catty Kat Stan Jargon
@CattyJargon
·
9m
Christie mouths: You didn't have sex with him did you?

Analyse shakes yes

Christie: OMG I did not expect that.

Analyse: I'm like wt#. It's dick is f###ing huge!

Christie: Are you obsessed now?

Analuse: Huge. I've never experienced a dick that big.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Oh Sis.. to Christie and Holly "his d!ck is huge. I have never experienced a d!ck that big"

She wishes she could tell more details, but she cant

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    

She wishes she could tell more details, but she cant

I think she’s already told most of them....

(And maybe it’s me getting older or wishing for an older cast...but is this the type of thing you want to say on the feeds? I’m no prude, but still...)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
What else is there to tell? Just shaking my head.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Sis is obviously a recruit... she thinks the people who had sex on previous seasons were only outed by the fact that they told people about, she actually thought that people at home only knew because the participants told them!
What. Does. She. Not. Understand. About. Being. On. Camera. 24/7?!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What was Jackson telling Jack in the storage room? I came in at the end. I think it had something to do with Nick. Jack is going yo have a talk with him later. Im thinking Nick is jealous that Jack slept with Sis?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Jackson said Nick was talking about Jack/Sis’s “relationship...”. So he suggested Jack have a “talk” with Nick and tell him it’s non of his business, and how nobody says anything about him sleeping with Bella since Night #3... Jackson seems like he wants to see drama, or he wants to be a hero in Jack’s mind. The whole convo was very silly and they sounded like 12-yr-old girls!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Yes Grooch, Jackson was telling Jack that Nick was looking for him last night, and was asking if he was alone. Where is Sis. Jackson was saying that Nick is salty because he couldnt get Sis. He had to end up with Bella.

In walked Bella and Nick to change battery. Nick proceeds to say that he went up to wish him happy birthday last night. He wanted to be the first to say it. ..Who was the first to wish you Happy Birthday? ..
Jack says I dont know, maybe Cliff.

Nana731

07-06-2005

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nana731 a private message Print Post    
When Sis was going on about Jack's being so huge, made me think....beautiful on the outside and ugly on the inside, of course give him the big one. Well no thanks lol, I'll take beautiful on the inside and a small one, thank you very much lol.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahaha, Nana.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
re: Sis talking about Jack's package and having sex...
wow, her mama must be so proud. I just can't understand these girls. can you imagine what they do when they aren't filming a tv show?

her story reminds me of my friend's story years ago...she was dating a guy named Forrest and she said he was hung like a tree trunk hahah...but she didnt have cameras filming her telling the stor

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Worldtraveler said Even his dog is not interested

LMAO!!!

Alisons

01-10-2003

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
at all the sex/size talk.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The next time I see Jack I’ll have to check out the size of his hands. And feet. See if that old wife’s tale is true. LMAO

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
It’s getting annoying how they keep cutting to fish every 5 seconds

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Jag that’s very funny

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
The biggest one I have ever seen was James from season nine, if I remember it nearly reached his knees when floppy!!

Wonder how Jack compares with that one?

Govols

07-18-2005

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Govols a private message Print Post    
And let's not forget Evel Dick's. Plus, I don't think he wore underwear.