TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 06, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·12m
feeding time - dinner by Christie and Tommy (I think) - gratitude circle - and happy birthday to Nick's dad

also happy belated birthday to Kat's dad (yesterday) and lots of VERY LOUD TABLE BANGING after every gratitude comment .. I'm grateful when they #StopThat

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·11m
Jessica says that she isn't targeting any one person and in the house's mind that makes her a floater.
Nicole: I don't think you are a floater
Jessica: Well, I'm not aligned with anybody, so I'm a floater. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 4m
Jessica is saying again to Nicole that it was Bella that started the alliance and she had nothing to do with it, that she doesn't want it to be pinned on her. Nicole says then why don't you say that? Jess says Kemi and Bella are *crosses fingers* like this. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Good grief.... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·3m
ongoing joke about Nicole having Android and not iPhone .. he said "we can't text welfare phones" (followed by #feedsfeedsfeeds warning from everyone)

Cheryl Rhame @txdoglover
· 8m
What did Sam say about a welfare phone.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
· 5m
Tommy's telling Christie that Jackson's ankle is 'real bad...I think he's gonna be like Christmas, actually' #BB21

Christie and Tommy agree that Jackson 'definitely' has the second whackadoo power. Christie says she feels bad that he's injured, especially since they're working with him, but "everything happens for a reason" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🅱🅱 🅿🅸🆂🆂🅴🅳 @BB_Pissed
·6m
Nicole uses her outside voice...

Nicole: I am very grateful that...you know, obviously we're all family, and I'm very glad David (Tommy says something to Jackson in the kitchen, so Nicole slams her hand down and exclaims) - I AM SPEAKING!

I love THIS Nicole! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·38s
The HGs are sitting down to family supper. Christie and Tommy made lemon chicken and veggies.
#BB21

·30s
Tommy and Christie speculating about Whack power, they think Jackson got it, but he told Jack he didn't.. I think Tommy would tell Christie if he got it, so that leaves Holly or yet another Sam win.. (although Jackson was lightly griping about Jack to Holly earlier, so who knows)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·11m
Tommy tells Christie he's going to win HOH and put up Sam and Nick.

...but depending on how the week pans out, he might backdoor Jack. #BB21

..but he loves working with Jack.

Christie says she does too, but she also loves her/Tommy's alliance with Holly and Analyse. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·5m
#BB21 Ovi talking to us - I need to fight like hell which I'm going to do. It's tough watching everyone but I know I have a chance to get back in but in the mean time I'm going to utilize David and let him stir the pot and I'm just going to be the golden child.

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·7m
Went back to see why the cams were changed to just Nicole & Ovi.
Jack said he kinda felt Jesus-y with the crown.

·7m
#BB21 Ovi talking to us - Be nice but on the side get it together. I might have failed my first BB week, but I'm not gonna fail my next one. I've got nothing to lose. They always say the scariest person is someone with nothing to lose, but I have a lot to win.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
8.27pm.... hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·7m
bathroom group exchanging Raven stories

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·6m
Bella's telling Ana & Holly she's trying not to go off.

Bella: It's taking me everything. Isabella you're a grown ass lady. I don't want America to hate me.

Ana: Don't go off bc it'll be bad for your game. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·6m
BOOZE DELIVERY

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·5m
#BB21 The hgs just got beer and wine. Nick - wait, where's Jack? Christie - Yeah we gotta make sure he gets one, it's his birthday. Nick - Yeah Jack and Kemi first.

Bella finally talked to Holly and Analyse about what Jessica has been saying. Bella is pissed & mentioned how she almost made a comment during the appreciation circle. Sis/Holly tell Bella their fine(but probs don’t believe her) #BB21

·
5m
Tommy's that guy who keeps mentioning staffers by name, sending us to fishies

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·3m
Maybe production is hoping the booze will bring about Jess vs Bella.

🐨 Krystal 🐨 @lalalalickit
·
1m
Waterboarding talk gets feeds cut... #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·2m
It upsets Jess that someone would play that dirty, bc it isn't true.

Cliff: Don't let people get away with it. There's some sneaky people in this house. I'm not sure they're quite as convincing as they think they are sometimes.

👁️👁️ #bb21

Cliff doesn't think Sam will use veto & if he doesn't, then Cliff thinks Jess' safe.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
7m
#BB21 Nick now going around the room listing people's birthdays. Nick - Nicole never told me her birthday. Nicole - I said it. No one listens.

Michie is out of the DR.

#BB21 Holly to Nicole- the day before coming here, I stepped on that nail and I was scared to death of even telling anyone in case they wouldn't let me come. I was just like, 'I don't care'.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1m
#BB21 David, Cliff, Michie, Holly, Tommy in the kitchen. Holly telling them about life on the ranch and how she cooks on a propane stove.

The boat room crew discussing Sam and his stories and how his wife has heard them all too many times to find them funny anymore.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think she is older than she admits, LOL.... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·12m
#BB21 Sam - Holly is the most maturest. Kat - What about Cliff? Cliff - No, Holly is more mature. I'm not allowed to go in the Disney store anymore. Jess - Wait you don't go by yourself? That's creepy. Cliff - No *shakes head and laughing*.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·11m
#BB21 Michie in the kitchen eating Chex dipped in peanut butter. Michie telling David about Nashville and how it's a good party city. Holly tells about the time she went and did all the touristy things.

#BB21 Boat Room crew starts talking about The Bachelor. Kemi - would you date someone from The Bachelor franchise?
Kat tells them she has an ex from the show.

#BB21 Michie now in the SR finding more food. Michie - Is everyone in the Boat Room? Holly - yeah, you wanna go in there?

#BB21 Michie - No, I just don't really have the energy for it. Holly - I don't either. Michie - I feel like I should. Holly - I feel like my time is better spent one-on-one. Michie - It's all just surface level, wild stories, show-boating...which is fun, but...

#BB21 Sis - Hey. Michie - Yeah, I'm just icing my foot. I just didn't want to sit in there and be an inconvenience. Holly - were you in the boat room? Sis - yeah. Michie - I just wouldn't have room in there. Sis - It's not fun in there.

#BB21 Michie to Sis - I was gonna say why don't you go to the HOH room and turn the lights off but I know you are trying to keep it low-key.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·6m
#BB21 Sis - Yeah, why does it matter? Nick sleeps with Bella every night and it's ok. Michie - You know they are the ones that talk the most sh*t about it. Who else is there? The people in the RV room, and they don't matter. They don't have the numbers.

#BB21 Tommy - That's the problem, I couldn't keep my eyes open so I had to go take a shower. Michie - That's the problem with one or two drinks, it just makes you tired. Tommy - Yeah last time I had none and I think that's the way to go. Holly and Michie - I'll take yours.

#BB21 Boat Room crew talking about mean girls from season 15. Kemi called to the SR. Everyone thinks it's cake for her birthday. Christie - Oh it's Icy Hot.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 1m
#BB21 Sam to Nick - So you're a mental health therapist? Nick - Yeah, everything I've said is actually true, but I do kid counseling. Sam to Bella - So how long have you known? Bella - since day 5 because I had a breakdown. Nick - No that's not why I told you. Sam - So you knew.

#BB21 Kemi - they need to stop giving us alcohol because I am trying to stay calm but there are times where I'm like...There are times where I would have been aggressive. Like if I would have been back-doored last week, I would've exploded.

#BB21 Sam to Kemi - Like you yell at people? Kemi - No I get personal. Like I don't want to tell you about being Aquaman's understudy. Nick - Don't gas her up.

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·2m
Kemi- You think I'm going to lose against Ovi and David? Please. I'm just worried about whoever the fourth person would be. Bella- It's Jess. I'm going to win HoH and put her up #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·2m
#BB21 Bella - She was gonna have a savage a** speech. Sam - Tell us. Kemi - No I'm trying to like...like you got Fiji, can I get America's Favorite?

#BB21
Sam - I wish that would come out though.
Kemi - I'm not trying to go home.
Sam - Well Camp Come-Back.
Kemi - I can go against Ovi and David, I'm just worried who the 4th person would be.

#BB21 Sam, Bella, Nick, and Kemi bring up Bayleigh from last year. Nick - I don't think Bayleigh played a bad game, she just had one blow up.

Kemi discussing a DR session where she asked them to re-tape so she can do damage control.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
What the heck does this mean??? [SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
1m
Christie tells Kat she's a first lifer. There are many lifer's & first lifers.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 3m
#BB21 Kemi - I was like (e) Dothraki thinks I'm flirting with him. Sam - Savage. I like this savage.

Bella, Nick, Kemi, and Sam hanging out in the Boat Room. Kat, Christie, and Tommy in the HOH. Cliff joins.

#BB21 I'm handing things off to the fantastic
@beccaR00ski
who will keep you informed.
@jezzebelljc
signing off now. Thank you so much for spending the last two hours with me!

Kemi- That whole "we are both minorities" thing really pissed me off (when Ovi said it). Bella- What, are we going to have a minority fight club? Kemi- My eyes were getting bigger like "didnt you want me on the block two days ago? (e) off" #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·14m
Sam says his wife isn't touchy-feely. Bella: "Oh wow, I wish I was like that." Nick: "So do I at this point!" (Bella's been pestering him) #BB21

Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·31m
Nick to Kemi- If Jess keeps spiraling, you have nothing to worry about. Sam- I know. I hope she does. I wish we could say shit to keep her spiraling. I have heard her name way more than yours #BB21
Nick- She (Jess) called me a (e) mole. I dont even talk game to her. Sam- That's offensive to my mole. Nick- And if anyone was a mole, it's (e) Ovi #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·54s
Sam's telling a story about how he and his friend (years ago) decided to throw a 'sick' party and only 2 guys showed up so they drank raspberry vodka and played Halo. And then they called some guy and an hour later 20 people showed up. #BB21

and then Sam started panicking because there were too many people there that he didn't know and they were all just randoms with nothing in common. He went outside and called the house with a complaint to try to shut down his own party. #BB21

and then Skippy flipped the feed so we'll never know how the story ended.

The End. #BB21