TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 07, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 07: Archive through July 07, 2019 users admin

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Obviously I have totally lost my marbles over these hamsters.
The ones I thought I would like I don’t, the ones I thought I wouldn’t like are beginning to grow on me.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jackson never stops eating. Since dinner he has eaten peanut butter out of the jar, two bananas, and now a bowl of cereal I think.

And now avocado toast I think.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I just posted a tweet where Christie says she is a "first lifer", what the heck does that mean. Did anyone see the convo? TIA.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Firebird I know what you mean about these hamsters, I have been so annoyed my most of them, can't really like many of them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bella, Nick, Sam and Kemi are having a fun and nice conversation on Cam 1 and 2.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Oh Dipo.. that is funny.. Maybe production doesnt need to add boing boing, they can just add her special talent noise she makes.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Where do they come up with these peeps? Between manifestation, first lifers and the preening walk of the Jacks it makes me glad I don’t actually know them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Darnit I was enjoying listening to Sam's story and now I don't know if he got rid of the people at his party.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Ok yes Jackson eats a lot but if I have to see anymore of nick and Bella I am gonna scream. Also Christie needs to close her mouth when she eats. My observations of tonight

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Looks like Jack and Analyse are fooling around a bit in the HOH bed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Also the backyard is open, Sam, Nick, Bella went out, they have a hose and are filling the hottub.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, Nick/Sam want to say happy birthday to Jack.... He is a little busy right now.

Turtletoes

08-02-2006

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 12:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Turtletoes a private message Print Post    
Just a couple days ago Sis said that she has NO romantic feelings for Jack. Now she is all over him. I guess I’m a prude, but it irks me the way these girls use their bodies or let the guys use their bodies just to stay in a game. I’m still rooting for Sam or Nicole.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    

quote:

Dipo-I just posted a tweet where Christie says she is a "first lifer", what the heck does that mean. Did anyone see the convo? TIA.

I've heard of Second Life which is an online roleplay "game" that some people become obsessed with. Maybe it's slang for people who aren't into online experiences - i.e. like feedsters.

ETA: Should have checked the urban dictionary first. Yep - a "first life" is your real life.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=first%20life

Jmm

08-15-2002

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jmm a private message Print Post    
First lifer is also a phrase meaning that this is your soul's first life on earth. Supposedly this is a very rare occurrence because we are nearing the end of life as we know it.

Kminfinity

06-29-2005

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kminfinity a private message Print Post    
jmm - very interesting. That does sound like Christie and her "manifestations."

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Hello all. Appears Sis and Jack made it official last night in the HOH room. Yuck. Her parents must be so proud. Thought it was telling Jack's dog sitter was the letter writer since no friend or family member signed releases. Wonder why?
Even his dog is not interested

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol! Has any other hamster in bb history banged more than one person while in the house?

I wonder if he will lose interest in her as fast as he did Kat.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
Seems like the BB house has become one disgusting bang-fest. I wonder if they’re even using condoms.

I am SO disappointed in this season. These people are just boring. The ones who are even mildly interesting will be evicted by the Love Island people because they have no strategy or team.

Sad!

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Grooch. .. It was Jackson that "banged" Kat.. and has moved on to Holly (not banged yet)

Jack is the one who was playing under the covers with Sis last night. Happy Birthday to him ...

Smevic

08-07-2008

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
I thought Jackson did Kat, not Jack?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oops! I get confused easily. Esp when people have basically the same name.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
FWIW ... Not attempting to give Jack any credit.. but I think it was Sis who was the aggressor last night.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Bella and Nick having fun last night as well. Must be great trying to sleep next to that.
Guess you have to check yes in the box that asks are you willing to have sex in the house on your psych test.

Does Jackson every stop eating? This from the guy that told every one we have to ration the food the other day. Surprised he can cook, he said he was a mamas boy.

Smevic

08-07-2008

Sunday, July 07, 2019 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smevic a private message Print Post    
I don't watch LF or the show much except live eviction...everything I know about the cast/show, I learn from the crew here at TVCH providing links and tweets. So, if anyone understands confusion, it's me, vic.