TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 06: Archive through July 06, 2019 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
So yah, I heard them mention Tyler. but no mention of Angela. I am shocked that CBS wouldn't promote that the showmance is still going.. and I am shocked that Tyler would have come on the show without Angela

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
This is such bizarro world. Kat ran into the boardroom to talk to Jackson and Holly who are sitting entwined with each other. Kat seems to care less, as long as they are all still friends.
Kat think Kemi would but Jacks up for sure.
I am confused . Is Kat playing a fantastic floaters game ? Or just lucking into this position.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Kat may say she loves Jess and Kemi the same but she's trying to save Jess.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm going with lucking.

Gusmonster

06-01-2005

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gusmonster a private message Print Post    
Yes, she seems to be completely over Jackson so apparently he wasn't all that

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kat want Jess there because Jess now hates Bella. Kat has been hating on Bella so she fuels the fire.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Kemi is talking to Sam. Sam is actually giving her his thoughts on where people stand . Tells her he thinks Christie would vote with Jack ( to evict Kemi) rather than to keep her.
I like how she is taking all this. Just moving on to the next mission. Getting the vote. Non emotional. Don't alienate anyone.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Sam seems easy to talk to and he listens. I believe he is as honest as he can be. I think he'll garner a lot of respect by being candid with people even when he disappoints them.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
I guess they dont know how super annoying that pounding on the table is

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
When they are all asleep, BB needs blast this sound of them pounding on the table and screaming... it needs I be full volume, and played in its entirety, so they can get the full effect WE are getting. I’m muting most of it, I’m sure my cat thinks otherwise!

Scubalass

07-01-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scubalass a private message Print Post    
I swear the HG's are responsible for the earthquakes, all that noisy table pounding!!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Why does Kat hate Bella?

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Not sure Grooch.

It was odd when Kat was in the boat room with Jackson and Holly. Jackson was talking about the "girls alliance" .. and it was 4 girls

Kat said, well they didnt invite me. Thanks.

>> Ah Kat, you were all over Jackson at that time,, you just jumped to that side yesterday.. Of course you were not invited to be part of the Black Widows

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Btw, just before every one came down to dinner, the camera switched real fast to the hoh room.

Sis was on top, straddling Jack. They heard the camera move and she quickly hopped off him. Jack was trying to say how he feels but couldn't because of the camera. Suffice to say, they both make each other "nervous".

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Well the both make me sick, is that the same.
At least Jack isn’t on to his second woman unlike Jackson.

I wonder if Jackson’s goal is to see how many women he can conquer in the house. Does Holly not know that he’s already scored Kat?
I only ask because he was so proud of the fact that he had Kat in the BB house and bragged about it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kat hated Bella before that.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Firebird, everyone knows, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why are these hamsters fascinated with waterboarding? everytime they mention it the feeds get cut

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ahhhh, now I get why Kemi is upset about her birthday.... she can't stay on her parents health insurance any longer.

I remember... I GOT A JOB, so I could have health insurance, amazing.

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Dipo ..was it waterboarding or motorboarding? The other night Jessica was simulating (to the upstairs gang) a special sound she makes .. they laughed and said sounds like she is motorboarding.. and she did her wiggle jiggle of her boobs.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
It’s not that easy anymore. Many employers hire employees as part time less than 40 hours so that they don’t have to offer health care.
Many employers who do pay living wages and have full time employees can’t afford the expense.

It’s not like it use to be. When I worked in the service industry there was no such thing as health care coverage
Since most middle class jobs have been eliminated and turned into service jobs they don’t come with health benefits.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Nope they clearly said waterboarding, it was when Tommy was trying to shoot a beer.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Fire - my company goes with Obama's definition of full time as 32+ hours. I can only schedule part-timers 3 shifts one week & 4 shifts the next to keep from considering them full-time with benefits.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I know Firebird, my industry though.... Banking / Finance / Insurance always has entry level jobs that give benefits, some companies better than others.

Bonbonlover, that is pretty funny about the motorboarding, LOL. Jessica said today that she was concerned when she was running in the POV what her boobs were doing. She didn't want production to add "boing boing" noises to the edit.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Carochar I think it really depends on what state you live in.
TN rejected Obama’s definition and doesn’t care about healt care and gives the big companies easy outs.

I’m a small business owner with 7 employees and it cost my company over 7000. dollars a month to cover my employees health care.

It actually went down in price under Obama Care. But I’m an employer who treats my employees as I would want to be treated, most big employers are not like that because they are more about self profit.

When I worked in the service industry they didn’t even pay minimum wage let alone health benefits.

My DD will soon be to old to be under the health benefits provided by her parents, because she had kidney cancer and surgery for that it makes me afraid since some want to do away with the preexisting coverage.