TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 06, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21
@hamsterwatch
·
5m
another earthquake aftershock

#BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·
4m
The Big Brother House just experienced an aftershock from the Earthquake 2 days ago. Jack said get under the table. Christie said I'm really scared and the we get fished #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
We're back. The HGs are discussing the earthquake. Tommy- Maybe they'll give us some updates #BB21

Big Brother Gossip @BBGossip
·7m
Most of these HGs were tiny babies the last time Cali had anything close to the last two quakes - no one in the house should try to talk like they know much about what its like :-) #bb21

·7m
Jack says he's not from Cali and knows nothing about the Richter Scale. Cliff suggests to stay off the Skybridge. Jack_I'm sleeping upstairs. I'd rather fall on sh*t than sh*t fall on top of me #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Interesting....
CJ - Catty Wannabe Something Jargon
@CattyJargon
·
1m
Kathryn: I think you need like a clean up. Jessica: I just want to know what Bella's end game is. What does she plan on doing.

Kathryn: I know that whole side of the house want to get Bella out prejury. They don't want her stirring stuff up in jury. She's a snake #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
4.43pm.... Feeds Bot 🤖 #BB21 🏕⛱ @Feeds_Bot
·
50m
Feeds are back. 🚨🚨 (Duration: 2 hours, 16 minutes) 🚨🚨 #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    

[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
· 55m
Ana telling Christie & Tommy about her chat with Jess.
Ana: She didn't say Bella's name, but we both knew who it was. #bb21

Ana wonders if Bella's telling the truth.
Christie thinks Bella's playing all sides. Her Grateful alliance, her alliance w/ Sam & Nick & her other alliance w/ Kemi.
Christie: Let her do that bc she hasn't won anything yet. Let people talk. #bb21

Christie talks about Jess looking sad.
Sam: That's because she knows I'm not gonna use it.
Christie: No one would expect you to use it. It's week 2. 👁️👁️ #bb21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·
49m
Sam won POV, 2nd week in a row(moving up the target list) & a trip to Fiji! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
50m
Christie- Who do you guys think should go? Analyse- Jess (e) cant win shit. Sam- Kemi cant win either though #BB21

Bigbrothergossip @bigbrothrgossip
·
47m
Why is Christie so determined to figure out who to evict this very second? You've got five days.

Big Brother Access #BB21 @bigbroaccess
·46m
Kemi came in second for veto. 🤦🏼‍♀️ #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·47m
Sam is not going to use the veto & discussion on who should go this week began. Nick is pissed that Jess is throwing his & Bella's name out there. They discuss Jess pining her stuff on other people. Sis made a point of Jess cant win shit! #BB21

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·47m
Jackson is hopping down the steps with a wrap and ice pack. #bb21

·47m
Jackson is trying to make Jess feel better and gives her his word he will hear her out and not just listen to hearsay. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh good gravy!!!! Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·
53m
Jess to Jackson- I want to tell you something, and I want to look into your eyes when I say this. I love you #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
This is an interesting podcast... Colette Lala @ColetteLala
·42m
Big Brother Gossip Show is live at 9pm ET! Listen live tonight or listen tomorrow secretly in church while hiding behind a bible.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
· 43m
Jack: If Kemi isn't the one who's supposed to go, then she is not supposed to go. However, I do think she is the bigger threat. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
5.02pm ... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·53m
Jack- We are going to send the person home that poses the greatest threat to Gr8ful, not to me. Nick- We think Kemi. She said your name, Jackson's name and she said Sis' name to me before #BB21

Jack to Nick- I was explaining to Bella if we can clarify and find out that whoever they put up would only involve one of Gr8ful, that's the person that we let stay, whether it's Jess or Kemi #BB21

Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
·44m
Kemi telling Kat no hard feelings if she votes to keep Jess, it won't ruin their friendship.

Meanwhile Jackson with his ice is discussing with Holly that Tommy has to have the power. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 6:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 41m
Kemi guesses the returning HGs aren't allowed to talk to them.
Kemi: Because Tyler..it looked like he wasn't saying anything.

Kemi wonders if returning vets will host future veto comps.

Kemi: It made sense for Tyler to host since he's a lifeguard.
Kat: And he won the trip to Hawaii last year. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Cas #BB21 @BBUpdoots
· 35m
Holly sang her "Kemi from the block" song during the veto comp which Kemi thinks Tyler disapproved of. She hopes she's not the villain on the season.

·
30m
Kemi to Kat/Nicole- It just sucks cause it feels like one of those things where it's like yay if anyone but Kemi wins #BB21

Jack meanwhile discussing how he's excited for the slip n slide HOH which he knows he will be good at. #bb21

Kemi to Kat/Nicole- I dont know if I have actually ever said that out loud but I would never put you guys up if I win HoH. Kat- B(e), you better not! I thought it was an unspoken kind of thing #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 26m
Kat asks Jackson & Holly if they're getting Kemi out.
Holly says Jess' digging herself in a hole. Jackson says Jess' talking a lot of shit about Bella.
Holly: Did they name it the Black Widows?
Kat: Yeah. I'm not in it. #bb21

Kristina @stinaknits
· 53m
Nick is dumb. He has good social skills but he's strategically bad. Kemi is a shield an more connected to him than Jessica, who will be dragged if she survives much longer & is actively targeting him/pissed at his mance.(Anyone with that haircut clearly doesn't make good choices)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Laur @FunFeedMoments
· 32m
Jackson and Holly cuddling out in the open in front of Kathryn is so cringe #BB21

[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
· 33m
Nicole: If it's one thing I've learned, it's to try to play dumb. #bb21

Luna @LunaCee73
· 31m
Kat says if Jess stays she'd be a number for them since Kat is her only friend, "and I have no friends except for y'all (Holly/Jackson), and you're not even my friend". She was kidding-not-kidding, and Holly got offended. #bb21

It's funny that Holly got offended when she's currently laying ON the guy that Kat was originally 'definitely totally not' in a showmance with. #bb21

· 29m
Jackson- Bella is playing both sides of the house and everyone knows it #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
·29m
ugh, wth are you three even talking about?

Kat/Jackson/Holly are talking about how Kemi and Jess both have to go because they're insecure and jealous and playing emotionally. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·34m
Holly- They are both talking shit. Kat- The only thing is that she (Jess) is really bad at talking shit. Holly- She is bad at the social game and bad at the physical game. Why do we have to get rid of her? #BB21

Kat to Holly/Jackson- The only people that care about Jack and Sis are Bella and Kemi cause they are insecure. Sis hasnt done anything. She has literally just been sweet and pretty. For them to come after her like that, y'all gotta get out #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
🅷🅴🅲♐️ @Hec718
· 27m
Jackson: “I didn’t like Rockstar. I HATED Swaggy” #BB21 #BBLF

·27m
All 3 seem to agree they want Bella out after Kemi & Jess go! #BB21

· 31m
Kat- Bella needs to get out pre-jury. Holly- Yes. Jackson- If Bella is in jury, she will (e) shit up. Bella is the head of the snake #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·20m
Kemi asked Sam if he's going to use the veto. Sam told her no bc it would put a target on his back. He didnt want to win it & if he did use it he'd use it on him! #BB21 Christie filled Jack on Sis being upset that Bella named drop her, but she's going to chill!

· 20m
Christie said Jessica could be covering herself & putting the blame on Bella. Jack told C/T that he told Bella everything Jess said in the boat room! Jack also wants to make sure Gr8ful sticks & they make the best decision for Gr8ful! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·19m
Sam is lying to Kemi & saying he would vote to keep her over Jess(he will vote with the house) #BB21 Jackson talking about not being a huge target but also wanting to be a person who people want to work with. Jackson thinks his hurt ankle can be a good thing! #BB21

· 17m
Kemi and Sam are discussing that even if she goes to Camp Comeback she will probably come back. Sam says he didn't want to win HOH due to the Camp Comeback.

Kemi says if she comes down Kat goes up and wouldn't go home. She says Jess is overly emotional.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·17m
Jackson to Holly, about Jack: "I love him to death, he's gonna be one of my best friends outside this house, but he's very... loud.. calling that house meeting? was bold"

also Jackson: "I refuse to let emotion come out.. only emotion I've shown was I was freaking out about the way that America's going to take something I said..." -cut to fishies

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·14m
Kemi says that it's crazy the way things worked out. She and Jack share a birthday. He will be HOH on their birthday, she'll be on the block. She picked Sam's chip in the POV selection and he won POV and a trip to Fiji! #BB21

·14m
Kemi- I would rather have not done well at all and lost than come so close and lost, cause then it's like "she is kind of good. Let's get her out". Sam- Think how (e) I am #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·8m
Kemi: Why did Jess even pick Michie is my question?

Sam: I HAVE NO IDEA!! At all! Maybe it was like a guilt trip?

Kemi: From what I heard Jack told Jess she was pawn. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·
10m
Christie informed to Nick & Bella that Jess is running her mouth & that Bella was talking about Sis, that she was stirring things up & that they were not trustworthy. Bella is annoyed & Christie says Sis doesnt believe it! #BB21

·22m
Jess- Bella completely avoids me. I went up, she didnt even bother to tell me why. Nicole- She lit the match, threw it on you... Jess- And walked away #BB21

·18m
Nick: I would never (e) Sam over, he's a beast. I think he's the only person who could beat Jack in a comp. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·15m
Bella says that she isn't sure why Christie would want Jess to go over Kemi because of the threat to Jack's game if Kemi stays.
Nick tells her that Christie would never do anything to jeopardize Nick/Bella's game. "You just have to trust me" #BB21

Luna @LunaCee73
·11m
It appears they're having another full blown family dinner, so David may get to participate in his first Gr8ful'ness circle. #bb21

·11m
Sis was on top of Jack until the cameras noticed them & she got off, Jack told her she knows she's frustrated bc Nick/Bella can do things but they cant! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·13m
Jess tells Nicole that Kemi and Bella never came up to her to tell her (about being nominated).
Jess says that Bella has been spreading completely false information about her targeting other girls.
Nicole: That's why she stops talking when I walk into a room. #BB21

Nicole asks Jessica specifically what girls Bella has been telling this "false information to."
Jessica: I can just tell by the way they look at me. #BB21

·11m
Nicole says that Jessica could/should speak up if she hears false information about herself. "What have you got to lose?" Jessica: Getting kicked out of the house. #BB21