TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Tweets - Interesting, Speculative and Crazy: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 05, 2019 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
14s
#BB21 Nicole comes in. Nicole to Jess - why are you crying? Personal or game? Jess - isn't it all personal and game too sometimes. Nick and Sam come in. Nick or Sam to Holly - Did they tell you what the power is or what? Holly - Yes, I'm all locked and loaded.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
6m
Cliff's reporting that when they were looking for a sharp knife, David said they probably don't have one, that they were all taken away after season 2. #bb21

#BB21 Live Feed Updates@BB21LiveFeeds
·6m
#BB21 Jack - I communicated to both of them (Jess and Kemi) where exactly they are. Kemi is not a pawn.

Luna@LunaCee73
·8m
Cliff's telling Jack/Jackson/Christie that David asked Kat if she was close with them and she said 'I think I've been kicked out of that group', thereby confirming it's a group. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·
8m
I see we're now to the 'cutting feeds away from any discussion of David' portion of the performance. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna
@LunaCee73
·
6m
Bella's telling Jack about the Black Widows, 'confirms' that Jessica is 'the head of it'. #bb21

Kat tells Jackson that she told David there are no alliances in the house, and he told her that just means she's not in one. #bb21

I can't. This is just too stupid. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
If she is such a weak player why are you wasting your HOH to get her out?... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·47s
#BB21 Jack - Jess is a weak competitor. Nick - well she did come in 2nd in the firework thing. Jack - Yeah but like I said, anybody could've won that one.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, LMAO.... Luna @LunaCee73
·22m
Jessica says she sees the pissing contest that Jack has with the other alpha males.
Kat: "A pissing contest? Like they literally piss?" #bb21

Jessica and Kat agree that it wouldn't have been a woman that told Jack about the women's alliance. Kat says it has to have been someone not in it.

Kemi mentally facepalms #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
and even funnier the second time, hahahahahaha.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·23m
Jess- I understand he (Jack) is an alpha male. I see the (e) pissing contest he has with all the other alpha males in this house. Kat- A pissing contest? They literally piss? Jess- No. Kemi- I hope the feeds get that #BB21

Kat to Jess- I thought you meant they were lined up near the toilet and trying to go as hard as they can #BB21

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING, hahahahaha.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hamsterwatch #bb21 @hamsterwatch
·
21m
Kittycam 6.08pm for nominations .. likely 60-90 minutes outage? give or take #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21
@89razorskate20
·
10m
Sam told Bella she was going to be in deep shit if it got back to the girls that she revealed Black Widows. Isbella said that Kemi would be fine! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
44m
David- I kind of want to cause chaos. I was already out, I'm almost out now. I feel like I have a lot less to lose. Ovi- We have nothing to lose #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Agree... Myriam 🌊 @maximusmom22
·10m
If kemi goes home next, that makes 3 POC gone back to back, but still living with them & forced to look at them. I would think that at least 1 playing HG would see the obvious Jackhole pattern & do something about it. #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Feeds Bot 🤖 #BB21 🏕⛱ @Feeds_Bot
·5m
Feeds are back. 🚨🚨 (Duration: 1 hour, 10 minutes) 🚨🚨 #BB21

·4m
feeds are back - Jack nominated Kemi and Jessica, as planned #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yes, sir... #BB21 Live Feed Updates @BB21LiveFeeds
·4m
David is talking to Ovi about his thoughts about the game, and who he thought was in n alliance. He said that whoever Kemi and Jess told things too, reported back to Jack.
#BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21
@girlsmeg
·
4m
David: She (Kat) told me she got kicked out of her alliance.
Ovi: What was her alliance?
David: Jack, Sis, Holly, Jackson.

#bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
[SMEG] #BB21 @girlsmeg
·
3m
Bella tells Nicole she told Jack about the Black Widows to save the two of them. Bella says either Jess/Kemi are going this week & the other will go after.

Nicole: I have to talk to him though, cause I'll be the one right after.
Bella: You can't control all of that. #bb21

BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·2m
Bella covering her ass with Nicole & that she had to tell Jack about The Black Widows. Bella makes it seem like she was confronted by Jack about a girls alliance & thinking he knew, she revealed it. Tells Nicole she wanted to make sure they dont go up for not telling him! #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Trust your gut Nicole.... Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·7m
Bella- I know it's hard but I want you to trust me. Nicole- I trust you 100% but I feel like I'm the one that's going to get (e) #BB21

Luna
@LunaCee73
·
2m
Christie finds it suspicious that Bella would have known the name Black Widows.
Tommy: "....because she was probably in it""

Duh #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
5m
Bella to Kemi- He (Jack) said that she (Jess) is definitely going this week or next week. The fact that he said this week or next week, you never know #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily @BB_Updates
·1m
Jack- Jess is going to be the one to implode and she is going to go home. Christie- If that's what's meant to be, that's what's meant to be. Literally the first day, that was her speech. "I want to get all the girls" #BB21

Christie to Jack/Jackson- Who is less of a threat in a Battle Back? Jess is not going to win. If one of them did come back, who would you rather as an enemy? Jess...what's she going to do? #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
·3m
not yet, but apparently they'll come along later (link: https://twitter.com/bigbrothernet/status/1147316757574631429) twitter.com/bigbrothernet/…

luckylucy @itsbbtime
· 6m
Is there no have nots this year?

FROM THE ARTICLE.
BBN: We haven’t seen a typical Have-Not room yet this season but the Comeback Camp setup sure looks like one! Will that room be the season’s HN stand-in this summer or is there a room change on the horizon for these Big Brother Houseguests?

Grodner: There will be Have Nots this season and you will find out more soon…

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Gossip
@BBGossip
·
2m
My prediction is Have Nots will come back once Camp Comeback is over - they will turn the camp into the have not room. Just a guess - but a pretty logical transition - have Have Nots for a few weeks then end that too.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
CJ - Catty Wannabe Something Jargon @CattyJargon
·3m
Kathryn: What If u go to him and say I heard about an all girl alliance and I'm not apart of it.
Jessica: I mean you could.....
Jessica contd: I think Bella is trying to (e) me over.
Kathryn: I get that #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
BigBrotherJunkie👁 #BB21 @89razorskate20
·3m
Jessica also seems to have figured out that Bella & names Nick too have told things to Jack! #BB21 Nick is worried that Kemi thought that he was the one that told Jack, bc he tells him everything she says. If she tries to blow up his game, he's just going to (e) lie!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Luna @LunaCee73
·1m
Kat's talking to Jack in the storage room, asking him 'what's the plan going forward so we're on the same page'.

Obviously he's not telling her that b(e) are conspiring against her and she may get backdoored. #bb21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Big Brother Daily
@BB_Updates
·
4m
Jess- This is (e) bullshit. Nicole- It was after he already made his decisions. Jess- It doesnt matter! Nicole- I just want you to be aware that for whatever (e) reason, Bella outed the four of us #BB21

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
#BB21 Live Feed Updates
@BB21LiveFeeds
·
9m
Kat tells Jack she'll be spending time with Jess a lot this next week but she'll vote how he wants but she prefer Kemi goes. Jack says right now it looks like it will proably be Jess because of how she's reacting in the last 20 minutes #BB21