TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 06: Archive through July 06, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jess wanted to talk to Sis in the boat room and start digging the grave for Bella. Jack follows them in and tells Jess that trying to find out who told her about the girls alliance could get her into trouble. She needs friends and probably should not be investigating this. Telling her how she should behave.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jack is confronting her...And, frankly, his advice is pretty good...

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Basically Jack is tell her to shut up and just be bubbly. Not that he is telling her how to play the game, but if it were him....blah blah blah. Flat out told her that Kemi is the target.

Jack does not want Jess to annoy so many people that she can flip the vote to house mates wanting to keep Kemi. LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She protests way too much and her voice makes me crazy!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well, I assume Jess wants to not be voted out, too!

Jack is condescending, but in this case, he is right.

I kind of hope Bella wins pov, thus is safe, and takes Kemi off the block.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And, why does Jessica get to dictate how hard anyone gets to play?

She tells Jack he is not her target? I heard her say today that she would put Jack up! Today!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I would like to see Kemi win the veto. It is her only guarantee for one more week. I dont think Bella would use it on anyone. And speaking of Bella, boy is she getting a target, which unfortunately takes the target off the Jacks. Boo!
Her voice drives me up the wall as well. I can't seem to find a room to watch. They all bug !

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
My only reason for keeping watching this season is to see Jack and Jackson on the block. But my gut tells me it may never happen. This is going to be so predictable.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I certainly hope to see Jack and Jackson on the block, but fear that one has the new power.

But first, I need Kemi to stay over Jessica.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tommy is in such a good place! Everyone trusts him!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kemi does need to stay, she is the best hope for Jackson or Jack on the block.

Agree about Tommy. He is my pick to win it at this point.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
On the other feed I see Jess crying and Kat egging her on.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Is David pulling some of those tears for Jackson??
Oh yes he is. Jack just said he was crying in the kitchen and Bella says I think they were fake. LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jack talking to Bella... He is floating that Kemi should leave and Jess would put up Nick and Kat (she would put up Bella, not Kat).

I suspect he is thinking Jess could take the dirt for getting rid of Bella...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He thinks it might be Olav (OTEV) this week.. Nope, too early.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Bella is working Jack to keep Kemi over jess. It starts with her saying lets rebuild trust and vote out Kemi. Then swings back to diggin little holes into Jess's float. She is really trying to sink her. ALso distancing herself from Nick ( but not really). Girl is working hard.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
The irony of a totally different vibe and season if Jess had been voted Camp Leader and won this past HOH. But its the usual BB sausage fest.
BB21 The Season on GOT braids.

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
Hello Seamonkey
Been reading your posts for years

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Last season was braidfest, too!

World, now we get to read your posts 🌞

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
LOL at GOT braids. HAHAHAHA. Hello World.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Braids look great on some people, but not all people..

There is a one eared rabbit 🐇 in the shelter..

Worldtraveller

06-26-2019

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Worldtraveller a private message Print Post    
For those of you on Twitter and Instagram, I'm not, there are pictures of Holly from around 2009 that if accurate, her appearance has done a 180.
She has done major surgery, hair color etc. She was Miss Wyoming? Before and after, if true, WOW.
If already discussed, sorry.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Welcome Worldtraveller! Per your suggestion, I looked at Holly's Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/misshollyallen/ She does look quite different.

The other thing I noted was that it says, "I play with zebras for a living." Remember that banner a couple of days ago? Coincidence that it said I zebras?

Sleepwalker42

07-07-2018

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sleepwalker42 a private message Print Post    
The saddest thing is that, as excited as I am that we might be rid of Kemi....she'll be in the house for another week either way

Bonbonlover

07-12-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
back