TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 06, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 06: Archive through July 06, 2019 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Cliff was giving his morning report when he mentions that on the 4th of July there was some skywriting that led to a lockdown. Cams quickly switch to HOH bedroom.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
@Zgoodgirl: Jack (HoH) is with Analyse. Holly (the wine safari tour guide from Wyoming) is with Jackson. These girls feel so protected by these guys, can’t wait to them Brigade their way home/Jury. Sad thing is, they will still vote for any caveman still in the game at F2.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
What did David say and do to Jackson. Watching after dark and Jackson is trying to build Jess up. Jackson illudes to it. I think the live feeders missed a lot with David.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
From Cliff’s morning update it sounds as if he’s the only HG who doesn’t know David won the first Whactivity power, not what the power IS... I’m a little shocked by this tidbit!

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cali do u mean Ovi?

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Mom_of_three: David made a joke at Jackson’s expense during the first week (before live feeds) I can’t remember what it was, it was mentioned somewhere... didn’t sound like any big deal, but Jackson canNOT let it go. He kept talking about some book David was reading while in sequester, some “positivity” book. Jackson made jokes after David was out of the house about “yeah David, how’d that book work out for you?!” Well, we’ll see how how his comments, sexual activity, and NASTY habit of drinking from communal beverage containers works out for HIM once he’s out and he has to face his mama! It’s only been a couple of weeks and he already broke his promises to her! I’m sure he’ll have an excuse and I’m SURE she’ll justify it. Life will go on.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
YES! I did mean Ovi, thank you! Ugh, I’m really not into this cast, they all meld into one boring pile of egos

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cali I am gonna hold off on making judgements on Jackson. Every time I put feeds on or watch after dark I like him. He was really sweet with Jess. Really like nicole though.

Mom_of_three

08-01-2011

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mom_of_three a private message Print Post    
Cali I am always making mistakes when I post lol

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Mom-of-three, I think David made a joke about Jackson reading a self help book which inspired him to move to LA. Don't ask me why that would inspire so much hate for David but Jackson must have a very fragile ego.

The earthquakes in CA must be very different from the earthquakes in Arkansas. We have 3s and below all the time but only the bigger ones get people talking. No one gets too freaked out though.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I saw the pics of Jackson drinking out of milk containers and then putting it back and I keep thinking of that woman who was arrested on FELONY charges after licking ice cream in a store and putting it back.

I wonder why BB lets him get away with it, and it sucks that the HG don’t know that they are drinking his germs.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
I am now even more annoyed with Bella the Betrayer than usual, as she is wearing an open weave cover up like she’s trying to be Jun.

She is NO Jun. Jun knew how to keep her mouth shut.

Ark

07-09-2001

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ark a private message Print Post    
Does anyone in the house know how much Jackson eats. When Jack became HOH he said they were going to have to ration food after the storage room was restocked and all I've seen Jackson do since is eat everything he can get his hands on.

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Kitty cam already. Picking for POV???

Rose - HGs know Jackson drinks from the jug. Several gathered around him when he cracked open a gallon of chocolate milk a few nights ago, even springing forward to catch any droplets as he gulped. [gag!]

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Jackson is forever eating. And he eats out of most of the containers, sticking his hands in, eating, then sticking his hands in again. Another thing that bugs me is he and Jack have taken over the kitchen. Heaven help us if anyone else tries to cook dinner. I would like to see some of the others cook.

I think we are stuck with them for a long time, I see no way they get voted out anytime soon. I think we are going to watch them run the house and it makes me sad. I was so looking forward to this season.

And Cliff bugs me too.

Rosem4243

06-27-2005

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rosem4243 a private message Print Post    
WHAT!?!?!

They know? These people are gross. I am becoming less and less interested these days. The frequent feed interruptions aren’t helping. It seems like every time I turn them on, it goes to fish or puppies with that awful music blaring.

Now that I think of it, maybe its better this way, since they are disgusting.

It always starts out promising, then after several weeks it gets awful. This year it went awful in the first few days.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Mom_of_three— I watched Jackson talk to Jessica last nigh, I also thought he did a good job... until he ran upstairs and made fun of it and acted like a victim/hero for “having” to do it. I think he wants her to stay over Kemi, and that’s his reason for even attempting to give her advice—Kemi is the target this week. Seems like a waste of an HoH, but I’m kind of glad! They assume the gals won’t stand a chance winning the Comeback, but they have no idea what the comp will be!

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 9:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Bella, Jackson, Sam, Jack, Jessica, Kemi are the veto players this week, Jessica got houseguest choice and choose Jackson.

They really are clueless.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Nick is hosting.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If they keep picking weak players to be voted out, that's practically guaranteeing David will make it back in. I would think that's the last thing they want since they are treating him like crap.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And what makes them so sure the comp is going to be the one with prizes and punishments?

Carochar

07-25-2005

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carochar a private message Print Post    
Ovi was assured the first night the Camp was initiated that the Jacks would stack the pool with only the weakest players to ensure Ovi would come back.

Clueless = Jessica. What happened to Girl Power? She talks the talk but then.... There must be some powerful pheromones being emitted by the Jacks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As I said, THE COLD and THE CLUELESS

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jessica assumes that if you choose someone to play, they will play to win and use the pov. Uh, no.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 06, 2019 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, my! I missed that Jessica picked Jackson.

Kat is the only one promising her that she will do whatever she can to keep Jessica, and for some reason that I can't remember, Jessica doesn't trust her.