TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 05, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Big Brother : USA 2019: General Discussion: Live Feed Discussion Thread: ARCHIVES: Archives for July 05: Archive through July 05, 2019 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
You don't think Christie isn't in tight with the 2 Jacks? I thought they were a tight threesome and ruling it all.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 6:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And isn't Bella and Nick an item? Bella is in tight but not Nick?

I am so confused.

I think I need to start a thread.

Firebird05

08-24-2001

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Firebird05 a private message Print Post    
Grooch the Jacks change the girls so much it’s hard to tell. I think Christie was only included because she was HOH now that she’s not, not so much.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If that's the case, then it's really just the 2 Jack's and everybody else is just a fool.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I asked elsewhere and found out the 8 are Jackson, Jack, Christie, Holly, Tommy, Analyse and Nick and Bella. But apparently Nick and Bella are not that trusted and may be on the outs, but don't know it yet.

I thought Sam was in it but he wasn't, and of course, Kat, who Seamonkey correctly identified as a bed buddy not an alliance member.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This seems like a really long time for nominations.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dang! Thete was only one camera on David and Obi. David was telling him about the alliances he figured out and how Kat is on the outs of it.

Then BB realized the mistake and took the camera off.

Oh, camera back on them!

And now it's not.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Kemi and Jessica nominated!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Bella is confessing to Nicole that she told Jack about the women's alliance. Nicole says she's #@$%#@. Bella says no.

I can barely make out what Bella is saying. Talking so fast and low.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I think Bella said that Jack came to her about it, so somebody had already told him.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Dang! Cats again. This was an important conversation! Bella was starting to tell Kemi about it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So we have the 8, leaving 4 others to vote, and 2 outsiders... we are basically screwed until we can get someone outside the 8 into the HOH.

Oh and now because Jessica said that Jack said she was a master manipulator (and Jack says that is not true) he wants her to go first.

Boy this guy really is thin skinned, LMAO.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahaha, Jessica just said How can you do this to me 27 days before my daughter's birthday!!!

Laughing so hard.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bella lied her ass off.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
"Sam's gotta go up against Nick, unfortunately."

Christie to Jack in the storage room.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Dipo, HAH! HAH! about what Jessica said! Too funny.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Who the heck is Jessica talking about.... Season 10 a black woman with 3 kids took the Hawaii trip from another woman who then criticized the black woman for being a bad mother. And apparently we, America, were in an uproar.

She can't remember their names, I can't even figure it out by going back in the BB history, LOL.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
BBN: We haven’t seen a typical Have-Not room yet this season but the Comeback Camp setup sure looks like one! Will that room be the season’s HN stand-in this summer or is there a room change on the horizon for these Big Brother Houseguests?

Grodner: There will be Have Nots this season and you will find out more soon…

From this article. So Have Nots coming.

https://bigbrothernetwork.com/allison-grodner-interview-big-brother-21-week-2/

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Dipo - it was Libra in Season 10 who took the Hawaii trip.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mysticlady, I just couldn't remember the whole thing at all.

I have a tendency to forget the houseguests as soon as the show is over unless I see a tweet from them, and I never follow them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dipo.. She must mean Libra.. She had three kids. I have no memory of that comp.

Actually, I hadn't thought of Libra in years and had to look up season 10.

Calimom3

07-12-2007

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Calimom3 a private message Print Post    
Being on the block sucks. But... if I had to be on the block, this is the time to do it—noms have a guaranteed TWO chances to stay in the house (besides schmoozing/manipulating your way with voters!). These noms have a chance at veto, and the evictee gets to stay IN the house and have a chance to win a comp to get back in!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jack talking to Kat as if Kat was the one to bust an all girl alliance.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
I believe that Libra took the trip from Michelle who ended up with the unitard that POV Comp which was a hockey comp. Also, can't forget after a big fight on Keesha's birthday, Libra asking "who wants cake?" LOL

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, July 05, 2019 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I'd like to see Kemi and Tommy do a dance routine with each other.